Why not, we had no where else to go

DeletedUser4786

Well. Several have been interested in hearing something out of IPOD. Well here we are. As most of you already know, Where disintegrated yesterday and why is not Alpha. Well this came less than 24 hours before the planned war declaration. So now it's Nutz, and Alpha Vs IPOD, IPODA and BOOB.

For all of those interested in knowing what IPOD is made of here is your chance to find out, let's see how we do.

Let the meme's and bashing begin.... :)

Hugo Milho

Always save your first post for a good occasion. Time for the 1/10 rating tribe to show their presence. Since no one gives us any credit anyway we will not disapoint :)

Stay tuned as i am sure someone will post some stats here at some point, any questions are welcomed as well since we don't have much of a forum presence.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I want some more intel where's Fleezus (also article title suggestion "Fleezy like a Sunday morning").

The thing I find interesting is whether Alpha and Nutz automatically added diplo with each other immediately after formation or if it was triggered by this war (assuming they now have it, anyone confirm).

DeletedUser4786

As far as I know, no. We declared on each seperately. We shall see though

Hugo Milho

Question you say?.. When lightning strikes the sea, why don't all the fish die? :p

~Patrick
A typical forum question. hopefully i can answer it for you.

"If fish are near the surface, they can indeed by killed by lightning strikes. Water, though, is a good conductor and tends to keep the electricity near the surface. Fish deep in the water (that is, more than two or three meters deep) generally don't feel it"

As for the diplomacy between Nutz and Alpha is concerned, it would be wise for them to stick together as it will make the war more interesting. At the same time they did just leave Where? and possibly caused its final demise.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Apologies I was making maps :D I posted a bit of an analysis on the situation from a neutral perspective - here we have comment from the IPOD Family but I bring you commentary from Alpha & BOOB on the matter.....

Interesting speculations made to say the least :D

DeletedUser120206

Yeah that's me LLC.. change your name to LLCoolJ - sounds better, makes us all think you got a bad stutter :p

I prefer iPhones.. sorry iPods are so late 2000's/early 2010's so yeah you're out of the lingo these days lol...but gawd those were the good days.

~Patrick

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Androids are slightly better than iPhones but I passionately hate both of them for their inability to read my mind & instantly complete any task or request without delay :mad:

DeletedUser121402

Androids are slightly better than iPhones but I passionately hate both of them for their inability to read my mind & instantly complete any task or request without delay :mad:
me andro does a bit o' that, always showin me rum ads!

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
the android TW app's map..... that can hopefully improve or be destroyed with acid & fire cause it's unusable. :(

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
what even was the original topic of this thread lmao
1404434846356.gif