Why? Oh why?

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

Ignoramus of the Law

iA40XAM.png

25526001.jpg

DeletedUser

10/10 post. What if I was sending a noble train and I only sent one noble who is responsible for such atrocities

DeletedUser110648

I only wanted to sort a few things out before going to work now I can't :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Suprised after 30 min nobody from Inno has stated whats going on.

DeletedUser84793

be nice if they let us knw how long w80 will be offline..its been at least 30 mins now..

DeletedUser117703

I want to swear but our mod's rules stop me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

its like some one took my good drugs away now im detoxing..lol HELP! Get w80 back online...

Ignoramus of the Law

One hour later... Already went outside, made real friends, got a job, a degree and my new girlfriend is now pregnant with twins. Bring back W80! This real life stuff is driving me crazy!

DeletedUser84793

One hour later... Already went outside, made real friends, got a job, a degree and my new girlfriend is now pregnant with twins. Bring back W80! This real life stuff is driving me crazy!

lol now thats funny...real life is a drag man...bring on w80 already!..lol

DeletedUser99565

Even in real life nothing is real. So it's fake life, but everyone on the Internet is fake so then internet is real life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95698

So the internet is real, the people using the internet are fake, is the Illuminati real?
OMG AM I A REAL PERSON *HYPERVENTILATING*

DeletedUser99565

Damn. This thread was neato and now people are going to go back to the game. Let's just fry some skittle and played the fiddle here guys, what do you say?