Why People are Already Declaring War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing there are a bunch of big tribes run by newbies that don't understand this game at all and think they should declare war like h*ll. For the record, it's extremely unwise to declare war without having the necessary firepower. Declaring war with 30 players vs. 10 players seems like a good idea at first, but then it sounds idiotic the the 30 man tribe only has one player with axemen:axemen:, while the other has loads of spearmen:spear:. I'm hoping people come to their senses, but if a couple of tribes in my K get knocked out of the picture, no complaints!

Randomchickens :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil:Don't make too many allies or you run out of room to expand....:icon_evil:

DeletedUser68429

He said ally, meaning one.

Also, what K are you in? I'm guessing it's on the rim, because in the core, everyone should have a train by now ;)

DeletedUser

Whats makes you think people don't have necessary firepower at this point?

DeletedUser

me dont got fire power i got :axemen::lightcavalry::ram::cata: power

xxxxspartaxxxx

0mgzzz
i hass 12 axeman. s0 m@nie ax3manzzzz *dr00lz*

seriously though. If you have under 3000 troops and you're in the core, prepare to say hello to the rim.

scarlet ash

you have to remember though that not all tribes in war are noobs... sometimes they are victims of noobs...

DeletedUser

you have to remember though that not all tribes in war are noobs... sometimes they are victims of noobs...

I second this statement. Sometimes when noobs strike, you have little other choice than to strike back. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Says a person when a spartan name =/

:icon_rolleyes: Do we really have to get into my name. Just because I have spartan in my name(indeed, some don't even have a clue who spartan 117 is and think it's just another reference to the old spartans) doesn't mean I'm always gun-ho for war.

DeletedUser

Due to the lack of a steady topic in which to discuss, this will eventually become a feeding ground allocated to spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.