Why people don't like Gents?

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser114869

This is so true, it's progressed or digressed (depending on your stance) from Gents to Brad.

tumblr_mg94b9IAF71rmo28io1_500.gif

DeletedUser118377

Little boy brad is easily flustered, I love tooling with him :)

DeletedUser58259

anantrocks said:
Brad is the leader of the tribe but he did nothing apart from insulting other players and mass recruiting . All he ever did is saved his ass from every war .

anantrocks said:
As a leader brad did nothing but spam everything .

HOLDDDDD ON there Anant!

When I got onto the account, and you needed stacking... Who sent support? I distinctly remember sending the coords via mail to Brad for every single village that was stacked on the Regime front. The reason Regime began resorting to their 72+ hour trains - The reason they couldn't manage to break that front.

Where did most of that support come from? Brad. Brad's account was at least 60-70% of it originally. Balian pitched in a bit more later. There were also other players. But the first to send was Brad, and it was immediately after my request was mailed.

Worst leader? I don't know if you can label anyone that. But for such a bad leader, he sent support when it was needed - And how many villages were saved due to this?

That is all.

DeletedUser100230

HOLDDDDD ON there Anant!

When I got onto the account, and you needed stacking... Who sent support? I distinctly remember sending the coords via mail to Brad for every single village that was stacked on the Regime front. The reason Regime began resorting to their 72+ hour trains - The reason they couldn't manage to break that front.

Where did most of that support come from? Brad. Brad's account was at least 60-70% of it originally. Balian pitched in a bit more later. There were also other players. But the first to send was Brad, and it was immediately after my request was mailed.

Worst leader? I don't know if you can label anyone that. But for such a bad leader, he sent support when it was needed - And how many villages were saved due to this?

That is all.
First of all tell me who are you??
Don't tell me that's u Ben ??

And before u go any further mate let me clear this to you that yes brad did send me some support . I won't deny the fact that he did send me support but not the amount you are saying . The only member of gents sending me support the amount they mailed me is aldergin account ( sorry if misspelled ) .
That account emptied there villages to support me . And if u guys need prof of what brad send me I will pass u the recent screen shot of what was withdraw from my villages and Frm whom .
I am not saying other players did not supported me but u know the stupid packet system what they were working on and what I had in my villages was my troops supporting my front lines .

Regards
Anant

DeletedUser99565

First of all tell me who are you??
Don't tell me that's u Ben ??

And before u go any further mate let me clear this to you that yes brad did send me some support . I won't deny the fact that he did send me support but not the amount you are saying . The only member of gents sending me support the amount they mailed me is aldergin account ( sorry if misspelled ) .
That account emptied there villages to support me . And if u guys need prof of what brad send me I will pass u the recent screen shot of what was withdraw from my villages and Frm whom .
I am not saying other players did not supported me but u know the stupid packet system what they were working on and what I had in my villages was my troops supporting my front lines .

Regards
Anant

Yes the stupid packet system but I remember mailing you a couple times giving you several defensive villages worth of troops myself. I had all but two defensive villages out to you, Balian, and someone else I can't remember. Just saying/

DeletedUser117534

There were a lot of emotions and flaming after recruitment of BugZ players by Gents and the abrupt ending to the long lasting Aliance.
I think it was the most damaging and least logical move Gents could have come up with but yet their leadership decided to go ahead and do it.

BugZ have been called a meat shield used by Gents against Regime. I have to admit they were quite an effective shield. A core tribe made out of very clustered villages with emphasis on defensive units, it is not easy to attack against that kind of tribe. The start of the war brought some swift and easy victories for Regime but BugZ have regrouped changing the war into a slow, positional grind. All front villages heavily stacked, bonfires left, right and centre. Attacks attempted by single players were paid with heavy losses. It took weeks and weeks to slowly grind towards the BugZ core. It would have taken a lot of time to break through to Gents.

I can't comprehend why Gents haven't fully comitted to supporting it's Ally? Instead they have waited for the moment to merge few players driven by false impression that it would help Gents in defending against Regime. But the effect was quite different.

1. BugZ in a blink of an eye from being a shield became a desperate, revenge seeking axe. Convinced of their defeat against Regime they would turn against their ex allies focusing on making as much damage as possible before leaving w80.

2. Members recruited by Gents were not prepared for defending against BugZ, they might have believed in an illusion that being in ranked 1 tribe would protect them from any harm. It is a common way of thinking for people who would rather save their skin by escaping than fighting.

3. BugZ members immediately pulled out support from all villages now belonging to Gents leaving a number of vournable targets far inside BugZ/Regime territory.

4. Those new members of Gents had to pull out their long range support from BugZ/Regime frontline that would take up to 30 hours to travel back home to be of any use.

5. Gents leadership occupied with internal struggles decided not to support new recruits.

All those factors combined have created perfect conditions for a defensive disaster. New members of gents instead of being part of a solid defensive structure in BugZ , became the weakest link to the ranked 1 tribe. It opened a new front line close to the core of Gents territory.
Week after the 'merge' some players left Gents, others lost multiple villages driving Gents war stats further down than anyone could have expected.

Gents might still be the strongest tribe on paper but left on their own in a fight against determined and united smaller tribes might be too much for them to handle. Especially if the leadership doesn't learn from their mistakes and continues to walk the path of mergers. That path has let Gents to where they are now and it will continue leading to their downfall!

atmospherecf

Some of you guys need to chill out. This is just a damn game.

strawberryqueen

There were a lot of emotions and flaming after recruitment of BugZ players by Gents and the abrupt ending to the long lasting Aliance.
I think it was the most damaging and least logical move Gents could have come up with but yet their leadership decided to go ahead and do it.

BugZ have been called a meat shield used by Gents against Regime. I have to admit they were quite an effective shield. A core tribe made out of very clustered villages with emphasis on defensive units, it is not easy to attack against that kind of tribe. The start of the war brought some swift and easy victories for Regime but BugZ have regrouped changing the war into a slow, positional grind. All front villages heavily stacked, bonfires left, right and centre. Attacks attempted by single players were paid with heavy losses. It took weeks and weeks to slowly grind towards the BugZ core. It would have taken a lot of time to break through to Gents.

I can't comprehend why Gents haven't fully comitted to supporting it's Ally? Instead they have waited for the moment to merge few players driven by false impression that it would help Gents in defending against Regime. But the effect was quite different.

1. BugZ in a blink of an eye from being a shield became a desperate, revenge seeking axe. Convinced of their defeat against Regime they would turn against their ex allies focusing on making as much damage as possible before leaving w80.

2. Members recruited by Gents were not prepared for defending against BugZ, they might have believed in an illusion that being in ranked 1 tribe would protect them from any harm. It is a common way of thinking for people who would rather save their skin by escaping than fighting.

3. BugZ members immediately pulled out support from all villages now belonging to Gents leaving a number of vournable targets far inside BugZ/Regime territory.

4. Those new members of Gents had to pull out their long range support from BugZ/Regime frontline that would take up to 30 hours to travel back home to be of any use.

5. Gents leadership occupied with internal struggles decided not to support new recruits.

All those factors combined have created perfect conditions for a defensive disaster. New members of gents instead of being part of a solid defensive structure in BugZ , became the weakest link to the ranked 1 tribe. It opened a new front line close to the core of Gents territory.
Week after the 'merge' some players left Gents, others lost multiple villages driving Gents war stats further down than anyone could have expected.

Gents might still be the strongest tribe on paper but left on their own in a fight against determined and united smaller tribes might be too much for them to handle. Especially if the leadership doesn't learn from their mistakes and continues to walk the path of mergers. That path has let Gents to where they are now and it will continue leading to their downfall!

That was a very accurate summation of the situation.....yes this was a personal issue of Brad being condescending to kirk with him threatening to dismantle Bugz etc. So recruiting the Bugz members effectively lost our war with Regime with those members leaving...pulling their support from our front due to the fact that Gents didn't support them anyway. The Bugz members that left are just being used and abused i.e spartan14 taken in by Gents.....sat by Brad...used/abused then kicked!

StrawberryQueen

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Cringer Pants

That was a very accurate summation of the situation.....yes this was a personal issue of Brad being condescending to kirk with him threatening to dismantle Bugz etc. So recruiting the Bugz members effectively lost our war with Regime with those members leaving...pulling their support from our front due to the fact that Gents didn't support them anyway. The Bugz members that left are just being used and abused i.e spartan14 taken in by Gents.....sat by Brad...used/abused then kicked!

StrawberryQueen

I just want to say that I feel for you guys this world. Bugz have been used and abused and for you to stick together and continue to fight is something to respect.

I'd be more than happy to sit any account against GENTS for you. If this is a "bugz" thing, I get it but the offer is on the table. I can promise you any account i'm on will have positive results and with the sitting rules and what i can/cannot view there is no risk of harm.

Just wanted to toss that out there.

One thing BugZ has earned is my respect. For what that is worth. Keep on trucking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101876

StrawberryQueen

Aww should I break out a tiny violin? Boo hoo. Kirk said just as much nasty crap to Brad - and even to me. You want to play the martyr card and play the victim? It doesn't really surprise me all that much, but it does show a lot of your character. Oh poor me. Poor Kirk. We didn't do anything wrong! Gasp! :icon_rolleyes: You're one of THOSE women. Also, Spartan was not "used and abused". Spartan joined Gents and then he quit. That's why Brad had his sit. Get your facts straight instead of making blind assumptions. Also, maybe one reason we couldn't just stack bugz is that we're fighting more than just one war. You guys couldn't even handle the one.
maybe if you - Idk - actually planned an actual OP, and Kirk didn't belittle a bunch of his members into hating him...And back to Spartan - there's no reason he shouldn't have been able to defend his own account. I've been getting hit by ex friends in the area because Kirk wants to lie and you want to play the victim. I lost one villa and recapped it within a few hours. I think you and Kirk both need to get off your soap boxes and find something else to do with your time, because I don't think this game is for you.