Why So Indecisive?

DeletedUser

Hello Guys,

I know I more than likely have more haters than fans and I respect that. Just wanted to write to everyone who reads these forums in regards to recent activity and the future of Indecisive Nubzz (Me).

The last couple of weeks I have barely been around, helping out with my missus being pregnant. It's time demanding as a lot of you know I'm sure and this game has just became a hindrance in that..

On Tuesday at 15:26 my son was born, our first child and since that the buzz and excitement of this game just isn't here anymore and therefore I'm deciding to give this up for the long haul to be there as a parent and father.

Don't really want to leave this game on a low, with players not liking me or remembering me as an ass.. I had an external forums front which I kind of just built up. I would see myself as a down to earth guy always up for a laugh and a chat.

Of course I would love to see the tribe which I created, being the original founder push on and win this world but for all the other tribes competing I wish you all the best.. You made this world an experience for me being my first church world and the players in which I met were amazing.

All the best guys! <3 from John.

- Nubzz (That signature got me all sorts of infractions)

DeletedUser

i never really thought you were that arrogant anyways, nothing out of the norm from what i've seen on other worlds. run into leaders like brad(thinblueline) or kirk(kirkthewineman) and they're the definition of delusion/arrogance, you've been pretty mild in comparison and good banter for what its worth

good luck with your life outside the game and may the tw gods bless your kid to grow up healthy with spear or axe in hand

DeletedUser116815

Good luck for everything, boss!

We will win this world for you :)

DeletedUser118225

Congrats on the birth of your son. You're doing the right thing by quitting. Remember what's important.

DeletedUser118337

Congratulations on having a son and well done for leading the rank 1 tribe on this world. I am sure this wont be the last time you play on these strategy browser games given your obvious skill at them.

DeletedUser109292

hey congrats on your son, real life is more important than TW life . go on and strive for greatness in the outside world ;D we'll look over on whatever you'll left of here.

DeletedUser92795

The excitement this game gives pales in comparison with many of the joys of "real life." Especially the excitement of your woman finally producing a male heir to the throne...

Congrats and good luck, I thought you were fine the couple times I talked to you.

DeletedUser89878

Real life is always more important especially your family , congrats on your sons arrival and also the achievement you've made with jager , I've enjoyed many conflicts with your tribe and you've done well hopefully they don't fall straight away as soon as you leave and be interesting to see who the new jager leader will be

DeletedUser84793

Nubzz its with a heavy heart to say good bye to you! I wish you and your family the very best in life. You brought fun to this game and made it very entertaining for me as i'm sure to the rest of the world also. You will be missed my friend..Live long and prosper...May The Force Be With You...Always!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Cheers guys :) The past two weeks has been chaos.. Haven't checked out anything ingame since I left two weeks ago but hopefully still a lot of wars ongoing!

- Nubzz