Why TBD is formed?

DeletedUser

I am just curious to know exactly why TBD is formed?

If it was leadership issue it is possible otherwise there is no solid other reasons that comes to mind to form TBD. All the players are joing TBD. I checked the profile of Chik3n and there was hibakushas name on it. So my guess is wave 2u must have left leadership. I think he was not active. Hibakusha joined TBD. So why there is a leadership. I really do not understand it. From what I know hibakusha is not a bad leader as well.

It is difficult that chik3n and TBD members would explain things, so if any outsider have any info please share it with others on external. on TBD profile there is a name Awesomesawce, so is he the leader? or the leader would be decided as well.

Exactly what is going on.

:)

DeletedUser

I explained it in the other message. Apparently hiba was acting girly and one of the co's booted awesomesawce, so, he created a new tribe and all the slackers from chik3n are going to TBD while the good ones stay in chik3n as they were tired of carrying the slackers and getting a bad reputation for it.

DeletedUser

Someone decided all the losers and ugly people should go to TBD so all the people in Chick3n would have a prettier tribe, no one wants to be in a tribe full of butterfaces.

DeletedUser

Well TBD is ranked 4th regardless of us only have 30 members.

DeletedUser

If the invites are about looks... Why have I not received one yet? =P

DeletedUser

Ah, that makes sense. After all, one could not form a tribe of good looking players without me! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

who mentioned good looking guys and where do I sign in? I m fabulous btw.

DeletedUser

Wait, wait, wait. Good looking guys, if it is only going to be males - I want out. =0

DeletedUser96134

It's ok we have some really hot women here as well, you should see our forums, it's like we have supermodels here :)