Why W109 is so sad !!!

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello W109

I have been reading these externals most the world and thought to myself how sad this game has become. I have a terrible reputation and most the time it has not bothered me because I know most of what has been said is complete BS. This world has become very personal because I was good friends with Babin and Darren and its had made things so complicated and in all honesty it has taken most the fun out of the game for me.

This world started and me and Toby started playing on W109 and things started smoothly but things started heating up and Toby decided he wanted to Eat DRL so he left and started attacks. Yes I was part of the account that did this but this was Tobias Decision and he will openly admit that to anyone that actually cares but of course Babin thought this was my doing and I just moved on. We Joined Toxic and things was fine because it was 6 of us and we was just messing around as friends. Darren then got very power hungry and anyone that knows Darren knows he does this every world he plays , Me and Babin tried to reason with him and it was just not happening because of how he was being. Babin and me decided best thing to do would be to leave and grow for a week and then join Back when Babin took the rains and I did agree to this. In the next few hours Darren kept going and I decided to Make my own tribe and make this world interesting. Me and Jamie was in talks already about sorting a merge with CIV and DE so We picked the best players and got everyone under one banner and things just clicked. Ops are going super well and tribe Morale was high . We had a couple players that we needed to deal with but other than that it was great. Things started getting interesting when me and Heat Allied because Babin thought we was going to 2v1 and in all honesty that was in the back of my mind. Talks with LSD happened but we decided against it.

Top 3 Tribe made a NAP but things got broken constantley and in the end I got fed up with it. Darren and Babin was in talks with a couple of my members and as soon as the NAP ended they join them.

d03b305115a5320ff30761c1eb2a237e.png

If this does not proove he was breaking the NAP before hand I dont know what does. Yes we did things with Reeper01 but Babin you had done the exactly the same. Regardless I really dont care anymore. This world is pretty much over unless some players grow a backbone. If Cannae stick together we will hold our own but if not I dont see this world lasting any longer than Xmas.

Babin you can say what you want about me being a backstabber etc because all I have done is help my tribe here. And I am sure they will back me up on this post. Jimmy was being internaled because of a lot of things not just bacause he was talking to you. You need to stop acting all high and mighty and realise some Home truths. I want to have a fun war but I very much doubt that will happen. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this world because its pretty much over because of Recruitment , Welcome to TW 2019.

Thanks

Sam

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont give up just yet, would be very stupid to quit already before major actions happened! who knows where this world goes from here!

DeletedUser123493

Incoming impact you come here and say w109 is so sad why ? Because it isn't going the way you wanted it to go for you?

Regarding your alliance with HEAT and your "Things started getting interesting when me and Heat Allied because Babin thought we was going to 2v1 and in all honesty that was in the back of my mind." don't BS here about you not wanting to take a swing with this alliance. Sadly just HEAT is so bad that you were waiting out what will happen when they take the 1st swing and when it landed and broke that pathetic arm they have you played it out - like "we aren't a part of this doing", stop at least lying to your self.

Sadly its hard to believe a word that comes out of your mouth because as you already mentioned you back stabbed a tribe you started with - doesn't matter if it was your co-player, because it was entire tribe and it didn't happen over night in one swoop without your knowledge so you agreed with that idea so you both went to do a back stabbing movement and took villages from your tribe mates you started world with.

upload_2019-9-6_17-53-12.png

And then you come talking about other parties disbanding NAP with playing dirty, well Reeper01 went to you while there wasn't happening anything and when NAP was dropped people came over to our side, but why did they come over, because if players are satisfied with tribe and leadership you can't make them leave tribe or change sides. So look at your self did you do something that made them quit on you and choose other side ?

Then you continue with other talk that it was internal thing - as far as it is known internal affair is when both parties agree upon internal movement or somebody went inactive, which on this matter Jimmy didn't agree upon such thing so what i see is you again doing your thing and going after other player just for your own benefit.

-Z

Penumbra

Things started getting interesting when me and Heat Allied because Babin thought we was going to 2v1 and in all honesty that was in the back of my mind. Talks with LSD happened but we decided against it.
LSD leadership would like to officially state that the supposed ‘talks’ are a fabrication.

DeletedUser123790

Hello W109

I have been reading these externals most the world and thought to myself how sad this game has become. I have a terrible reputation and most the time it has not bothered me because I know most of what has been said is complete BS. This world has become very personal because I was good friends with Babin and Darren and its had made things so complicated and in all honesty it has taken most the fun out of the game for me.

This world started and me and Toby started playing on W109 and things started smoothly but things started heating up and Toby decided he wanted to Eat DRL so he left and started attacks. Yes I was part of the account that did this but this was Tobias Decision and he will openly admit that to anyone that actually cares but of course Babin thought this was my doing and I just moved on. We Joined Toxic and things was fine because it was 6 of us and we was just messing around as friends. Darren then got very power hungry and anyone that knows Darren knows he does this every world he plays , Me and Babin tried to reason with him and it was just not happening because of how he was being. Babin and me decided best thing to do would be to leave and grow for a week and then join Back when Babin took the rains and I did agree to this. In the next few hours Darren kept going and I decided to Make my own tribe and make this world interesting. Me and Jamie was in talks already about sorting a merge with CIV and DE so We picked the best players and got everyone under one banner and things just clicked. Ops are going super well and tribe Morale was high . We had a couple players that we needed to deal with but other than that it was great. Things started getting interesting when me and Heat Allied because Babin thought we was going to 2v1 and in all honesty that was in the back of my mind. Talks with LSD happened but we decided against it.

Top 3 Tribe made a NAP but things got broken constantley and in the end I got fed up with it. Darren and Babin was in talks with a couple of my members and as soon as the NAP ended they join them.

If this does not proove he was breaking the NAP before hand I dont know what does. Yes we did things with Reeper01 but Babin you had done the exactly the same. Regardless I really dont care anymore. This world is pretty much over unless some players grow a backbone. If Cannae stick together we will hold our own but if not I dont see this world lasting any longer than Xmas.

Babin you can say what you want about me being a backstabber etc because all I have done is help my tribe here. And I am sure they will back me up on this post. Jimmy was being internaled because of a lot of things not just bacause he was talking to you. You need to stop acting all high and mighty and realise some Home truths. I want to have a fun war but I very much doubt that will happen. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this world because its pretty much over because of Recruitment , Welcome to TW 2019.

Thanks

Sam
Biggest crybaby of w109. Never thought it was possible to see someone cry even more then The New King:eek:

Trainwrek

I'm an honest person and I can guarantee no one from Toxic had messaged me about recruitment before the nap ended. Me and Turtle agreed at the start of the world to stick together and we did what was best for our personal growth. Neither of us have launched on Cannae and honestly don't plan on it unless provoked / situation changes for awhile. If this was planned we could've easily recapped all those Klunsen villages while that op was going on and we'd each have 5-10 more fully built villages if we were really planning something.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you know guys. maybe sam is bad maybe he is not. only time i dealt with him was during 91 and he didnt make me regret it. he is bad at justifying his impulsive and moody actions. unlike half of this sad tw community, or maybe not having people blindly defending him. or being liked by the community. again if all those things said about sam during the last few years is true. then he is bad.. really bad (tribal wars wise) but still better than at least half of this community

Last edited:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you know guys. maybe sam is bad maybe he is not. only time i dealt with him was during 91 and he didnt make me regret it. he is bad at justifying his impulsive and moody actions. unlike half of this sad tw community, or maybe not having people blindly defending him. or being liked by the community. because he is not an e-girl or helped someone at somepoint. again if all those things said about sam during the last few years is true. then he is bad.. really bad (tribal wars wise) but still better than at least half of this community
Would be pretty hard to incriminate someone that is innocent though. A whole community doing it too? Lol

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sam you are whining worse than Odin and believe me you both aren't any good at it.

That's not a very nice thing to say considering I sat up hours trying to sort your Relationship with Jake. Everyone knows those feeling you had trex. Nothing wrong with a little extra bit of sugar in your tank ;)

cokesrus

Would be pretty hard to incriminate someone that is innocent though. A whole community doing it too? Lol
tenor.gif

I'm an honest person and I can guarantee no one from Toxic had messaged me about recruitment before the nap ended. Me and Turtle agreed at the start of the world to stick together and we did what was best for our personal growth. Neither of us have launched on Cannae and honestly don't plan on it unless provoked / situation changes for awhile. If this was planned we could've easily recapped all those Klunsen villages while that op was going on and we'd each have 5-10 more fully built villages if we were really planning something.
images

I will never accept you when you turn friends against friends, I can tell you that much.
images

That's not a very nice thing to say considering I sat up hours trying to sort your Relationship with Jake. Everyone knows those feeling you had trex. Nothing wrong with a little extra bit of sugar in your tank ;)
tenor.gif

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Its shocking sam that are dumb enough to continue playing this game thinking people will just forget how much and why we all hate you.

DeletedUser45512

Stop being so mean to Sam

He was kind enough to offer to sit me to help defend against vanyar, I'm sure he wouldn't of backstabbed me he just isn't like that. Luckily I said no so all my troops stayed home to help defend and didn't go on 200 hour round trips

DeletedUser118633

Sam:
Hello W109

Thanks

Sam

Sam: I help my tribe so much …. Bruh:

e79987fbb44db32a9b690bddbd9397cf.png

Betrayals...

68430f7fcc322d32fa0102cfe5db6525.png

Internals

84f12589c6b3d07ea334fe382f07e364.png

43becb10ebcd5fb59b525fbda26445ad.png

Betrayals

587ed86ff3505d11a42c99be122930fa.png

Gained 24 villages by betraying friends
Gained 17 villages from internalling (probably more I dont know about)
Gained 36 Barbs

77 Total meaningless and easy nobled villages... now I personally noble alot of barbs but sam if you're going to claim your all for your tribe aleast do something for them...

Sam

Last edited: