Why W109 is so sad !!!

DeletedUser51390

Sam:

Sam: I help my tribe so much …. Bruh:

Internals

84f12589c6b3d07ea334fe382f07e364.png

Sam

Considering I’m coplaying Sam these don’t quite count.

Helping the tribe is more than just support. Which plenty has been sent around when needed. Sitting accounts and sniping trains, the more than 80mil in resources sent around to help others mint coins and grow faster, clearing villages and assisting with prenobles for the smaller players so they can partake in ops.

Weird that we have “77 free villages” but we are rank 1 ODA by a large margin.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sam is ignoring Jimmyaik. LOL poor sam. After the incoming backstab thread he had to thrive for another backstab this world and killed his own tribemate lol.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Yes, everyone keep fighting - soon the m8s will pull the first of our power plays to get us back on track to win W109

#freehelbeng #donth8them8s

Seminarian

That moment when Brad (AKA cokesrus, The honorless.. notorious for quitting when under pressure) calls another player a coward.

JESUS, he dissing himself is really becoming an artform on its own.

@OP Okay you're sad, we get it. And you are sad. Get it?

Michael Corleone.

Considering I’m coplaying Sam these don’t quite count.

Helping the tribe is more than just support. Which plenty has been sent around when needed. Sitting accounts and sniping trains, the more than 80mil in resources sent around to help others mint coins and grow faster, clearing villages and assisting with prenobles for the smaller players so they can partake in ops.

Weird that we have “77 free villages” but we are rank 1 ODA by a large margin.
bro no.

dont do this wally.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red Cup was in that DRL tribe you pulled that BS on. Whether it was your idea or not, you still followed thru with it. Given your long track record for fuckery on this game I'd have to say you are owed whatever mud is slung at you. If you want respect you gotta give respect. Until you realize and put that into practice then I think everyone will just jointly laugh at your pleas and finger pointing like we do every world lol.

Marik

Red Cup was in that DRL tribe you pulled that BS on. Whether it was your idea or not, you still followed thru with it. Given your long track record for fuckery on this game I'd have to say you are owed whatever mud is slung at you. If you want respect you gotta give respect. Until you realize and put that into practice then I think everyone will just jointly laugh at your pleas and finger pointing like we do every world lol.

Nah Sam will never understand what is respect or How to lead or How to make people respect him not in A million year. The only thing He can do is to stop playing this game to make all of us happy. He want people to respect him but for what, For wasting everyone time? The only to blame is The people who follow him.he dont even know How to cancle snipe.and like you said as long as He play this way we will always use middle finger and laugh.

DeletedUser123790

Aye where did this backline player who got carried to victory in w104. Stop fanboying over people who carried you. You're a backline player who had 16m ODS in w104. You did practically nothing lol. At least be like ragestyles and actually contribute to the tribe winning the world with her 204m ODS. Shows you're only good at talking and getting carried Soph :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Aye where did this backline player who got carried to victory in w104. Stop fanboying over people who carried you. You're a backline player who had 16m ODS in w104. You did practically nothing lol. At least be like ragestyles and actually contribute to the tribe winning the world with her 204m ODS. Shows you're only good at talking and getting carried Soph :eek:

I really don’t know why ODS matters when everytime I was part of a “war” on 104 it was so onesided there wasnt even need of any support. You can ask anyone who played with me on 104, I usually had almost ALL my troops at the front. Whether you ask tudadar, back in burn, or Trex, babin, rage... ODS won’t go up when your support doesn’t get hit. Keep on spouting stupid shit on a new forum account, if you were a man at all you’d post on your main, instead of bashing people way better than you on a throwaway account just to be edgy. You can find me on 110, bring it on

DeletedUser123790

I really don’t know why ODS matters when everytime I was part of a “war” on 104 it was so onesided there wasnt even need of any support. You can ask anyone who played with me on 104, I usually had almost ALL my troops at the front. Whether you ask tudadar, back in burn, or Trex, babin, rage... ODS won’t go up when your support doesn’t get hit. Keep on spouting stupid shit on a new forum account, if you were a man at all you’d post on your main, instead of bashing people way better than you on a throwaway account just to be edgy. You can find me on 110, bring it on
Yes bro that's why Tudadar and Trex both had 500m ODD. Cause no one was hitting their villages thus your ODS never went up :p

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes bro that's why Tudadar and Trex both had 500m ODD. Cause no one was hitting their villages thus your ODS never went up :p

I was part of the reason tudadars ODD ended up going up, but hey, keep trying, it’s interesting I’m still playing with the people I’m supposedly not helping at all. Again, when you start posting under your real name, I’ll take you serious, until then, you’re just being a clown

DeletedUser123790

I was part of the reason tudadars ODD ended up going up, but hey, keep trying, it’s interesting I’m still playing with the people I’m supposedly not helping at all. Again, when you start posting under your real name, I’ll take you serious, until then, you’re just being a clown
How does playing with the same people mean you have any worth or reflect your skillset lol. Friends play with each other not that hard figure that out. Based on my analysis of w110 you also appear to be a PPer which is means you have early game value, not that being a PPer is anything bad :p