Why W109 is so sad !!!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How does playing with the same people mean you have any worth or reflect your skillset lol. Friends play with each other not that hard figure that out. Based on my analysis of w110 you also appear to be a PPer which is means you have early game value, not that being a PPer is anything bad :p

Must mean I have value tho. And the only people who hold grudges against me are the people that didnt get what they wanted from me. If you know nothing about what happened in 104, you better shut up cause you have no clue how people think about me that actually mattered in said world.

DeletedUser123790

Must mean I have value tho. And the only people who hold grudges against me are the people that didnt get what they wanted from me. If you know nothing about what happened in 104, you better shut up cause you have no clue how people think about me that actually mattered in said world.
Yikes why so rude. Not nice to tell people to shut up. If you can't handle a discussion or criticism, should leave the forums.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yikes why so rude. Not nice to tell people to shut up. If you can't handle a discussion or criticism, should leave the forums.

If you want to criticise, learn to do it on your main account rather than a throwaway to be taken seriously, and actually talk to the people involved to figure out facts instead of being a twstats keyboardwarrior with no clue what anything means

DeletedUser123790

If you want to criticise, learn to do it on your main account rather than a throwaway to be taken seriously, and actually talk to the people involved to figure out facts instead of being a twstats keyboardwarrior with no clue what anything means
Didn't know you ran the rules around here bro. If you don't like the criticism you can simple deny it or ignore it. No need to be so rude. Based on my analysis it is no wonder you and Trex are friends lol. Exact/similar personality disorder. Not sure what you've gone through but you should learn to have manners and be respectful towards others. Calling others "keyboardwarriors" while you yourself have been the mightiest warrior in this conversation :eek:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Seeing NAM players in 2019
source.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

Hello W109

I have been reading these externals most the world and thought to myself how sad this game has become. I have a terrible reputation and most the time it has not bothered me because I know most of what has been said is complete BS. This world has become very personal because I was good friends with Babin and Darren and its had made things so complicated and in all honesty it has taken most the fun out of the game for me.

This world started and me and Toby started playing on W109 and things started smoothly but things started heating up and Toby decided he wanted to Eat DRL so he left and started attacks. Yes I was part of the account that did this but this was Tobias Decision and he will openly admit that to anyone that actually cares but of course Babin thought this was my doing and I just moved on. We Joined Toxic and things was fine because it was 6 of us and we was just messing around as friends. Darren then got very power hungry and anyone that knows Darren knows he does this every world he plays , Me and Babin tried to reason with him and it was just not happening because of how he was being. Babin and me decided best thing to do would be to leave and grow for a week and then join Back when Babin took the rains and I did agree to this. In the next few hours Darren kept going and I decided to Make my own tribe and make this world interesting. Me and Jamie was in talks already about sorting a merge with CIV and DE so We picked the best players and got everyone under one banner and things just clicked. Ops are going super well and tribe Morale was high . We had a couple players that we needed to deal with but other than that it was great. Things started getting interesting when me and Heat Allied because Babin thought we was going to 2v1 and in all honesty that was in the back of my mind. Talks with LSD happened but we decided against it.

Top 3 Tribe made a NAP but things got broken constantley and in the end I got fed up with it. Darren and Babin was in talks with a couple of my members and as soon as the NAP ended they join them.

d03b305115a5320ff30761c1eb2a237e.png

If this does not proove he was breaking the NAP before hand I dont know what does. Yes we did things with Reeper01 but Babin you had done the exactly the same. Regardless I really dont care anymore. This world is pretty much over unless some players grow a backbone. If Cannae stick together we will hold our own but if not I dont see this world lasting any longer than Xmas.

Babin you can say what you want about me being a backstabber etc because all I have done is help my tribe here. And I am sure they will back me up on this post. Jimmy was being internaled because of a lot of things not just bacause he was talking to you. You need to stop acting all high and mighty and realise some Home truths. I want to have a fun war but I very much doubt that will happen. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of this world because its pretty much over because of Recruitment , Welcome to TW 2019.

Thanks

Sam

clearly you tried very hard to explain this, i think you failed tbh, no offense. different people are good at different things. i happen to be very good at forums, the story of Darren is certainly a compelling story i see a lot of people struggling to tell, but everybody failing tbh. i am going to give a shot at giving it the clarity it warrants. i am reading the forums now, have already discussed a lot with key people involved on Skype, i invite anybody who has firsthand knowledge they wish to share to pm me on Skype at al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

i hope to post a thread Saturday that will not only be clear, but informative & entertaining as well. how well it accomplishes those goals relies on you, the community. a lot of folks do not like to post to forums, Tudadar is an obvious example. others are willing, but not necessarily the best at it. if you have something to share, but prefer somebody else post it, pm me.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
clearly you tried very hard to explain this, i think you failed tbh, no offense. different people are good at different things. i happen to be very good at forums, the story of Darren is certainly a compelling story i see a lot of people struggling to tell, but everybody failing tbh. i am going to give a shot at giving it the clarity it warrants. i am reading the forums now, have already discussed a lot with key people involved on Skype, i invite anybody who has firsthand knowledge they wish to share to pm me on Skype at al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

i hope to post a thread Saturday that will not only be clear, but informative & entertaining as well. how well it accomplishes those goals relies on you, the community. a lot of folks do not like to post to forums, Tudadar is an obvious example. others are willing, but not necessarily the best at it. if you have something to share, but prefer somebody else post it, pm me.

Wow i cant wait for this hot novel to drop, sounds like a surefire contender for the Pulitzer Prize this year

howzer

Y’all need to relax and get some SLEEP. Everyone is acting like this game isn’t about manipulation and greed.

Fruitloops

Reaction score

Here we go agaain... Maamma mia..