Why??? We want to know!

DeletedUser

No, only Chuck Norris can do that. Don't speak of this blasphomey, lest you be smited by his roundhouse kicks. :icon_idea:

Ziggy understands the Chuck Norris factor FTW.

That's actually how tw got started, like everything else on earth, Chuck Norris snapped his fingers and said let it be, so it was....

Walker Texas Ranger tonight on Australian TV FTW :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ziggy understands the Chuck Norris factor FTW.

That's actually how tw got started, like everything else on earth, Chuck Norris snapped his fingers and said let it be, so it was....

Walker Texas Ranger tonight on Australian TV FTW :icon_cool:

Chuck Norris doesn't roundhouse kick you in the face with his fist. His extra fist is under his beard.

The feet are weapons of god, now get your ass on socom matty so I can blow your head clear off your shoulders!

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris doesn't roundhouse kick you in the face with his fist. His extra fist is under his beard.

The feet are weapons of god, now get your ass on socom matty so I can blow your head clear off your shoulders!

haha i used to love socom. that was my true game before tw. socom II for ps2= awsome

DeletedUser

haha i used to love socom. that was my true game before tw. socom II for ps2= awsome

lol mate you should join in - I just bought a copy for like $10 so I can get pwned by Guyver online, just gotta find where I've stashed the ps2 now ":\

Socom 2 TW team FTW ":icon_razz:

It's also interesting how many started from seeing a facebook ad, I'll have to see if there are any fanpages there ':)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I ranked up to 18th on combined assault...but damn man Socom 2 doods are hardcore. CA has nothing on these guys skills.

Quick sniping is wayyy different on S2 :x

DeletedUser

i shoudl get my old ps2 back out. we should get on there and play that. i used to play that game so much. i prolly suck now though hahah

but yes i agree that socom 2 is much different and way better than all their other games.

DeletedUser

That's because they took the time to develop socom 1 and 2, I can run through socom 2 and CA with a pistol in like 2 hours it's that bad.

There are still 200-500 people on nightly =x

rbh135

lol mate you should join in - I just bought a copy for like $10 so I can get pwned by Guyver online, just gotta find where I've stashed the ps2 now ":\

Socom 2 TW team FTW ":icon_razz:

It's also interesting how many started from seeing a facebook ad, I'll have to see if there are any fanpages there ':)
There is a tw fan page my cousin made and there's a tw group too...
Oh and I started playing tw in summer 2006. I was lured in by my cousin who plays it and I made my friends play it. They're noobs on w8 and I'm a noob on w9 :p And they all got pwned except one or two on w8 and a successful one on w9 whom I coplay which is why he is so awesome :p

DeletedUser

I started playing TW in Augest 2008 whilst I was on my work experience [xD]

I didn't find PnP until Febuary when W35 started up lol

rbh135

I found PnP in november 2008 ffs :S 2 years to find it xD I don't know how I was able to play tribal wars without the public forums tbh xD

DeletedUser

I started playing TW in Augest 2008 whilst I was on my work experience [xD]

I didn't find PnP until Febuary when W35 started up lol

I started PnPing in Jan this year, kind of reminds me of the irc days in some ways, which is also why it didn't take me long to start flaming :lol:

DeletedUser

I found PnP in november 2008 ffs :S 2 years to find it xD I don't know how I was able to play tribal wars without the public forums tbh xD

Lol, same :lol: i'm actually on PnP more than the game :icon_eek:

I started PnPing in Jan this year, kind of reminds me of the irc days in some ways, which is also why it didn't take me long to start flaming :lol:

You learned well... my apprentice :icon_cool:

[Which is bs cause I joined an entire month after you did, but oh well :icon_redface::lol:]