Why? Why?

DeletedUser44759

Why the title?

It's way too early to worry about rating players and tribes, but not too early to start chatting, so I was wondering about two questions, "why play W85?" and "whty play TW at all?" and how others might answer them...

For myself i'm not really sure how I ended up on W85, was discharged from hospital last week and this afternoon realised I'd started another world...the joys of being insane i suppose, lol.

As for TW itself, that must be related to the social side of stuff, over the years I've made many pals and not a few RL friends plying this daft game, that probably outweighs the actual content of the game itself tbh. after the last bout of madness I promised myself no more worlds, but those friendships just keep dragging me back....

So what excuses do you fellow addicts have? :lol:

DeletedUser118762

Played the game when I was 10 , 6 years later had weird dream about the game , search for hours trying to find the name of the game and eventually found it. Then stopped for a year. Now I am 18 and I'm back playing again.

DeletedUser

Well, I play this game for fun and to have more friends ^^ and other confidential matters =)

DeletedUser94111

w85 - every one has a chance of winning even without money

boredom i guess, other online game just get bored to quickly and i like it classic...
i like programming, making script, it challenge me :D

DeletedUser

w85 - every one has a chance of winning even without money

boredom i guess, other online game just get bored to quickly and i like it classic...
i like programming, making script, it challenge me :D

And I like your Sig! ^^ How it is written in Japanese ^^ Konichewa! ^^

Williamthefirst

I play 85 because it is totally different game settings to other worlds I have played, and I would like as broad an experience as possible, and I was not on any other worlds so why not

I am not sure why I play TW. 8 months ago I first signed in, I have hardly signed out since! It is an addictive game, full of all the qualities that humans can bring. We are a bad bunch on the whole, although I have met some shining lights!

I hope this world is a nicer world to play, trust is a commodity that is taken advantage of in tribal wars, by the majority of players who seem to have no scruples! Let the games begin then!

DeletedUser118650

I play w85 because of a few different reasons. First of all, I got rid of w84 because of my location and a conflict with a guy who I thought was my friend, but seems like he wasn't.

Secondly, I'm intreseted in trying show my capability of playing this game on an international server whereas the worlds on my "main" server are way too small these days. It's also quite refreshing playing on a server without 200 premium functions which makes players with the most PP the winners, even though that's the future of TW.

The third reason is the thrill of playing this game. I've played for sevral years, and the feeling of a yellow report poping up still feels so damn good. (Also, getting addicted to this game is quite... easy).

/DasBoy :)

DeletedUser

Why play TW and W85?

Just for the nostalgia factor. There's nothing more in this game for me after 8 years. Now however is the last time I can play TW as it was in the old days so taking advantcage of it...

HorseSoldier

Why? It's a ritual. When you have spare time to waste. When you score some weed and want to reminisce. When you remember how this game used to be and all the friends you made from it.

eLeMeNOhPi

Why play W85? Three reasons. First, it's the last non-premium world. Second, there are many old school players here which I love to play with again. Third, there's a meme going on in my country about the number 85 which makes W85 even more fun.

Why play TW? Why not? I've made so much friends and have learned so much stuff from this community.

devil667

Cause of a few unique & loving individuals I have met in this game over the last 9 years. :) . They have been around regardless of various hiatus I have gone through, they always had the time to listen to my blabbering even when it wasn't related to the game, and regardless of my stupid & reckless decisions from time to time they have been quite supportive.

Without a doubt I am quite thankful to this game for meeting such wonderful people, and hence the return to TW in this world atleast is a bit more for sentimental reasons than any other. Since its the last of traditional worlds, guess its relieving old memories for most of us, for one last time. :)

DeletedUser19041

Cause of a few unique & loving individuals I have met in this game over the last 9 years. :) . They have been around regardless of various hiatus I have gone through, they always had the time to listen to my blabbering even when it wasn't related to the game, and regardless of my stupid & reckless decisions from time to time they have been quite supportive.

Without a doubt I am quite thankful to this game for meeting such wonderful people, and hence the return to TW in this world atleast is a bit more for sentimental reasons than any other. Since its the last of traditional worlds, guess its relieving old memories for most of us, for one last time. :)

Exactly this.

Nothing beats playing with good friends.

Epic Pandas

I think I just threw up.

All Planets have a North

That brought a tear to my eye <3

Pretty much playing 85 for the same reasons. Met some amazing people and want to see this last non-prem world out with them and maybe meet some new folks along the way.