Why? Why?

DeletedUser

when i finish a semester of school and have an extended break i get bored of life then i join a world, then end up playing for the next 6 months nonstop through school and work. A never ending cycle...

DeletedUser

I joined w85 to bring about AKATSUKI's ideals! in a virtual game world =)

AKATSUKI... it is a mixed lot mates... different individual ideas and principles... but only 1 thing in common.... these individuals are super strong =)

Some would like to kill/rim their teammates, some joined cause we are marked as threats. And as the saying goes, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer! =) Some joined so they could do what they want, like attack players and still have the tribes protection! and not be gangbanged alone. Some joined for fame and glory or gory!

Regardless of the reasons they joined AKATSUKI, make no mistake, the sole purpose of AKATSUKI is World Peace! and for everyone to truly understand what is peace, we shall teach the world about Pain and Suffering! About Wars and Betrayals! About Abuse and Power! That they may cherish what peace is all about! =)

DeletedUser44759

Overtones of "The Hidden" there from early worlds, except they were, well, hidden, lol