Why will Misfit lose?

• Thread starter Ignoramus of the Law
  • Start date

DeletedUser88324

I dont know who would be telling you llama meat is yummy when no one has tasted it before...

WHY? did the Llama cross the road?

b80bf5d2db70e6ae69d56213163626a8.png

https://gyazo.com/b80bf5d2db70e6ae69d56213163626a8

Talian

Watch out Llamas some fuckbois be lurking.

4ybAL0w.png

OMG tell me none of your players crack jokes? Grow up, you need a spy to go and screencap stuff ... dude you need a new hobby, like playing TW the right way

Player not found.

As much as I despise spies but they are a part of the game.

DeletedUser

OMG tell me none of your players crack jokes? Grow up, you need a spy to go and screencap stuff ... dude you need a new hobby, like playing TW the right way

Lol you clearly didn't bother to read any of my other posts, or you did and just couldn't comprehend what i was saying. Please go back and maybe edit your gem of a post. But it is evident by my post that i am unaware of how to play "the right way". Didn't know one could gather such evidence from a sarcastic troll post on the externals. Way to go detective.

DeletedUser110464

If you ask me, the fact that why? Players have been wanting to attack Llamas is actually a show of agressiveness. They are hungry, they want to noble everything. I like that, and i am sure warrior liked reading that as well, even tho at the moment it is not in the tribes best interests. (Or is it not?. I hear Llama is yummy meat (mm) )..

Considering they're allied with Llamas I somehow doubt they're plotting to attack llamas anytime in the near future, but who knows.

DeletedUser84259

Why would we post when we are unconcerned about you all. Its a game lol wars happen, just like people die, shit happens.

Ignoramus of the Law

„We are too cool to post anything” posts.
Classic.

DeletedUser84259

No just not concerned. Shit happens also misfit is run by a lone baron no other council. The duke lord Crusher is redstatus. Maximus is leading it now no other council. He kicks those who disagree with him and dose not respond which is why im in my perdicrmint

DeletedUser60218

War! What is it good for?

...The LULZ! :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck both sides, hope the action is as intense as the debate.

I've got an updated map, anyone else wanna get the stats? I'm too lazy to do both...

en84size-jpgeditdone_zpsrchxg9lx.jpg

DeletedUser118938

We should change our tribe name to salty spies. That be fitting:D