Why!!!!

The Great Milenko

i just wanted to snipe a train..

click launche.. kickes me out coz of maintanance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!

If it gets nobled i want it back..

can't c as maintanance is still ON

Regards,Milenko

DeletedUser

It's for the version 6.0 updates. Unfortunate sitution for you tho

DeletedUser44039

nothing to do, something similar happened to me :p, servers needs updates

DeletedUser

Hey Don't think You'll be able to snipe or even send decent trains until the work out the bugs and the lag. Everywhere All I see is the lag and the bugs that cause more lag.

Even the Scripts I have are all not working and everyone has to restart everything in order for things work.

DeletedUser

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this lag is killing me!

Its taking soooooooo long to load, its a nightmare verging on a joke!

DeletedUser80534

Mmm, I too suffer under this thing you call: 'lag'
This however is no alien concept to me, as I have been playing with it always. You could say, 'lag' is my best friend. Yea, I am even attuned to sending out attacks, while taking the amount of seconds of lag I would get at a particular time into account. For this I have my trusty, 'per second lagometer'. Yesterday, while failing to send out a same second train, I still managed to send an additional attack and time it same second to hit a few milliseconds before my 1st noble, lag at the time was 3 seconds, measured by my trusty 'per second lagometer'. I would give you my 'per second lagometer' to aid you in working with lag instead of against it, however, I am afraid it exists only in my head.

DeletedUser80534

and what do you want us to do now? clap?

Well, choose one of the following:
1. Yes, because it took time to create that awesome post. (which of course requires a finer sense of humour than the one you poses.)
2. If you want to. I like being praised.
3. No. Because it was sarcasm you nub. I just hate lag.

thebit

Well, choose one of the following:
1. Yes, because it took time to create that awesome post. (which of course requires a finer sense of humour than the one you poses.)
2. If you want to. I like being praised.
3. No. Because it was sarcasm you nub. I just hate lag.

And that sir, is game set match

DeletedUser

W46lag.png

This is so depressing, as i was loving the challange of taking on 5 or 6 players on my own, but its looking more and more likely ill quit W46 due to the fact, backtiming/sniping/noble trains are virtually impossible now......... Sorry for the extra rant, but TW gotta get the act together!