Why?

• Thread starter DeletedUser18543
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18543

So I was on W43 skype chat and it came to my attention that there were some failures in there and I just want to call 1 out

Mr.Rees/Robocripe

See Rees was a big man with a small mind who lived on the outskirts of metropolis. He never bothered anyone and never did anything but try to be awesome.

Than he died!

The End

DeletedUser

Wich Tribes chat was this?
Also, this belongs in the general section, or preferably the Off Topic section.

DeletedUser

So I was on W43 skype chat and it came to my attention that there were some failures in there and I just want to call 1 out

Mr.Rees/Robocripe

See Rees was a big man with a small mind who lived on the outskirts of metropolis. He never bothered anyone and never did anything but try to be awesome.

Than he died!

The End

I read "Rees was a big man with a small..." and thought you were going to be infracted bigger than you probably will be for this thread.

I do like the fact I'm not on this world yet however and I've got a thread to myself. Interesting.

For anyone thats interested, I will be joining roughly around saturday and have a tribe advertisment in the "Recruitment and Applying to tribes" section of the W49 forums, feel free to browse. Thank you!

DeletedUser

Jirki hasn't banned him yet....? I mean.... Come on....

Can't be going soft on us now :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Jirki hasn't banned him yet....? I mean.... Come on....

Can't be going soft on us now :icon_surprised:

Its only a matter of time... :icon_cry: Forums won't be the same without Little man D :icon_razz:

*Just noticed the irony in your name Lil D and the statement you made about my mind :icon_eek:*

DeletedUser18543

Its only a matter of time... :icon_cry: Forums won't be the same without Little man D :icon_razz:

*Just noticed the irony in your name Lil D and the statement you made about my mind :icon_eek:*

jirki is my bff

and Ive actually grown since I made this username. Im not little anymore. I have 3in

DeletedUser18543

What does this have to do with 49 at all?

have you not been following along at all?

"For anyone thats interested, I will be joining roughly around saturday and have a tribe advertisment in the "Recruitment and Applying to tribes" section of the W49 forums, feel free to browse. Thank you!"

"Than he died!"

he was a future W49/TW hall of famer and now he is not gonna be here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.