Why??

DeletedUser

Honestly, i would not like to play for another 1 year or more, why is there no posibility that either NOB or RAID attacks each other? i'd really love to see a 1 on 1 match right now or maybe in a couple of months later?

DeletedUser

Of course you would, but why would NOB!! or ~RAID~ wish to attack each other when we both have more interest in taking on you guys?

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, people wanting to see a war to take place that would allow them to win the wars that they are currently losing....*yup*

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, people wanting to see a war to take place that would allow them to win the wars that they are currently losing....*yup*

TDE is winning the RAID war by a 627 villa difference

and NOB is currently winning the war by a difference 2.

Sounds like TDE is successfully fighting a two front war.

DeletedUser

Any situation where all 3 tribes were warring would mean 1 tribe getting gang-banged pretty much lol

"Losing" ?? :icon_surprised:

1b9877a2b4e7a59e34af3d8caee0a298.png

&&&&&&&
29aee8bb73daf3ae4abfaa5f6176edd2.png

DeletedUser

Any situation where all 3 tribes were warring would mean 1 tribe getting gang-banged pretty much lol

"Losing" ?? :icon_surprised:

1b9877a2b4e7a59e34af3d8caee0a298.png

&&&&&&&
29aee8bb73daf3ae4abfaa5f6176edd2.png
these are the results since the new version is implemented. These results do not show the correct figures

UndeadCoffee

DeletedUser

Mine do. And it clearly shows TDE winning in the RAID war, and the NOB war being a draw.

Even then, what Jagers stats show is that after the initial surprise of NOB going to war with us, we're closing the gap just fine :)

DeletedUser

i still want this to end 1 on 1, its either TDE vs NOB or TDE vs RAID! so come on now :D launch on each other will you(RAID and NOB)! who wants to play another year!? :( not me!

DeletedUser

Mine do. And it clearly shows TDE winning in the RAID war, and the NOB war being a draw.

Even then, what Jagers stats show is that after the initial surprise of NOB going to war with us, we're closing the gap just fine :)

True and true (or near enough as makes no difference), though it does disregard B.F who declared on us on the grounds that they are your ally...

DeletedUser

True and true (or near enough as makes no difference), though it does disregard B.F who declared on us on the grounds that they are your ally...

BF declared on Nob because Nob declared on TDE so they should be included is what you're saying?

Nob declared on TDE and is helping Raid so they should be included, yes?

Sounds fair enough to me if you really want to widen the conquer gap, your choice. :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: NOB!!, ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, B.F.

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 09/03/2011 02:23:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 964
Side 2: 1,274
Difference: 310

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,052,591
Side 2: 11,442,995
Difference: 3,390,404

chart

DeletedUser

Slightly unfair. B.F are your puppets... and around 10% of KD/QoD caps from NOB!! are now owned by Barbarian Village.

DeletedUser

TDE is winning the RAID war by a 627 villa difference

and NOB is currently winning the war by a difference 2.

Sounds like TDE is successfully fighting a two front war.

Oh sorry, after 3 months your up 300 villages :icon_rolleyes:

...point is, them 2 fighting would increase your chances of winning...thus the opinion is biased

DeletedUser

BF declared on Nob because Nob declared on TDE so they should be included is what you're saying?

Nob declared on TDE and is helping Raid so they should be included, yes?

Sounds fair enough to me if you really want to widen the conquer gap, your choice. :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: NOB!!, ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: T.D.E, B.F.

Timeframe: 11/01/2011 00:00:00 to 09/03/2011 02:23:27

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 964
Side 2: 1,274
Difference: 310

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,052,591
Side 2: 11,442,995
Difference: 3,390,404

chart

Haha :) me like ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Of course you would, but why would NOB!! or ~RAID~ wish to attack each other when we both have more interest in taking on you guys?

why? to speed things up, thats why, don't you want to end this already? its only been like 3 months and you already have bored members.. same goes with RAID

DeletedUser

Slightly unfair. B.F are your puppets... and around 10% of KD/QoD caps from NOB!! are now owned by Barbarian Village.

According to googly Raid are your puppets, if that's not true you might want to put a muzzle on him. :lol:

As for 10% of their caps going barb, I'd rather have that(What, 20-40 villages?) than having some of our biggest members go purely inactive\go 100% barb like both Nob\Raid have had. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i think he brought that up because those vills will count in the stats for TDE, but not for NOB when they recap them... i think :p

DeletedUser

According to googly Raid are your puppets, if that's not true you might want to put a muzzle on him. :lol:

1. That has to be about the weakest attempt at sowing discord between two tribes that I've ever seen..., and
2. A three-headed pooch with a bad-temper of truly legendary proportion has the nerve to talk about someone else needing a muzzle??? ...

"Hello pot, this is kettle.... you're looking mighty grubby today..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well that is quite different than losing.

By using quantum mechanics I could probably show you that actually it is hardly of any difference...but simply put...congrats you got 1% of their villages