Whysoserious?

DeletedUser

PnP used to be so much more fun and slack back when world 42 was brand new and now that I've come back it's just so...eh. Nothing's happenning. If there's the slightest argument, it's deleted, everyone is warned and nobody dares voice his odd opinion.

We can hardly joke around without offending someone (NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BOMBS, I mean in general) and it drives down the acitivity.

For a forum where alot of users should be coming to, I find them quite inactive.

DeletedUser96310

its still early game.. Wars will soon be breaking and forum activity will then be on a rise...

and..

you can do what I do and create drama :p

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w42 what premades were in that world? I think i played it, but cant remember >.>

DeletedUser96615

I was in Wick3d then we merged into Bio..I remeber manic and TOP ummm cant remember who else

DeletedUser

Wasnt ModWar a premade?

Anyway I started late in the world so I was in k83, but I was in MATRIX which merged with wick3d I think.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*shrug* i think i was in a premade but cant remember, didnt stay around for long.

DeletedUser

Could always get some more noob destruction and/or humiliation threads before we can get festive and exciting declarations...

I'm sure we can find a few examples...

-Spyke

rivet city

Wasnt ModWar a premade?

Anyway I started late in the world so I was in k83, but I was in MATRIX which merged with wick3d I think.

Modwar was not a premade,

It was VectoR which i founded with a few others because the world had to many noobs like this world has,sadly.Luckily there are some decent tribes out there to rim all these noobs running tribes.

there was another pre made,but i cant remember it despite trying my hardest.
they had a war with bio! early on :/

DeletedUser89514

Played as high contrast there. Quit a little while ago, co still going. Didnt hear about the war with bio though.

rivet city

that war was very early on.
I cant remember the tribe that did it :/
was a pre made in k46 and 47.leadership was from world 10 i think.
but yea,it wasnt much of a war bio! was not close to them other than 1-2 players.

STAFAST

lol, some of us are still working off some, umm, taps on the shoulder so to speak, and cant say much until cleared to really talk again. Gee, i wonder if that sounded proper as it is not proper to talk about infractions and stuff.

rivet city

lol, some of us are still working off some, umm, taps on the shoulder so to speak, and cant say much until cleared to really talk again. Gee, i wonder if that sounded proper as it is not proper to talk about infractions and stuff.

I believe i understand

DeletedUser96821

I was in Wick3d then we merged into Bio..I remeber manic and TOP ummm cant remember who else

I was in Manic I retired before everything went to hell. but King Geldwolf and River where fun to play with. To bad there not around anymore :icon_rolleyes:

STAFAST

I was in Manic I retired before everything went to hell. but King Geldwolf and River where fun to play with. To bad there not around anymore :icon_rolleyes:

I played in manic on W24 with KG and Smurf, the one you call river, also Deb.

I joined Deus and helped destroy manic, a great war tribe, but they took the game too serious, i got the boot from them because i took my wife to watch ACDC live over staying home and launching an OP.

I was at 2 taps on the shoulder and going to get a forced break from the forums soon....down to 1 tap now, not sure when the last one expires.

DeletedUser96134

I was at 2 taps on the shoulder and going to get a forced break from the forums soon....down to 1 tap now, not sure when the last one expires.

You were always getting yourself in trouble, naughty boy :icon_wink: