Whysoserious?

STAFAST

LOL, Hagar, always stalking me, and you know me so well :)

@ huggies Res was a good tribe, shame they are not in the end wars on 24.

@ Mattmoo What account were you on for the OP Deus is a tough tribe to play in, always active in wars.

DeletedUser

=RES= was but once STORM got destroyed RES's days were always limited and at least a lot of res survived the war, even if they did technically go into enemy tribes

STAFAST

It was FUN destroying storm after Manic, that is for sure...now its time to kill those nubs Hyper :)

DeletedUser

I half wish i was still on the world. i wasn't doing badly. Just didn't have time for it

And what about DH are they still clinging on for their lives like they'd been for the whole world?

STAFAST

I am not sure they are even around, there are really only 2 tribe that can possible win the world now, Deus and Hyper are killing off =ttd= that war is easy as they come. Then if things want to play out, Deus and hyper will war, some of us want deus and hyper to declare victory and end w24. I dont think if deus and hyper fight, and that will last about a year, there will be many players active.

Time will tell what happens of course.

DeletedUser

Anyway I started late in the world so I was in k83, but I was in MATRIX which merged with wick3d I think.

i was in w42 also, before i lot my internet connection anyway (i was AoK).... that was a fun world, i was pissed when i my connection died. by the time i got it back my villas were decimated.

DeletedUser

I am not sure they are even around, there are really only 2 tribe that can possible win the world now, Deus and Hyper are killing off =ttd= that war is easy as they come. Then if things want to play out, Deus and hyper will war, some of us want deus and hyper to declare victory and end w24. I dont think if deus and hyper fight, and that will last about a year, there will be many players active.

Time will tell what happens of course.

that's what usually happens in the end. people just keep wanting wars till only a couple of players are active at all. Then they continue to drag out the world for no reason except they like having a big account

STAFAST

I hear you, i play with about 3.5 million points, that is enough for me. We have players with 27 million point accounts, crazy...The funny thing is, i have more kills than many with 5 times my points. Go figure what the hell they are doing :(

I left Deus the other night to join friends in Hyper, at leastthe world is more fun for me now :)

DeletedUser

well think about cypherr. he fled from every battle till it was forced on him

DeletedUser

IGM? or IGN

if it's IGN look to the left of post and you might get it

STAFAST

lmao, that may be true, i only just heard of them a couple months ago.

STAFAST

lol, i guess so :)

I warred more manic and storm and now TTD. That has taken a couple years, so i never really looked in that part of the world.

DeletedUser

I warred Deus for the most part. I was the last survivor of =RES= op into k15. And then i had to give my villages up for tribal diplomacy. I went up from 2 mill ODD to about 30 mill in a week. It was good fun

STAFAST

Yeah, i remember Manic Ops. They were fun, i once had 70 PAGES of attacks on a single village. They wanted it, it was my last village in k83, I wanted it. I had 600k in support. I kept the village :)

Stupid attacks like that is what got me to top 40 in defense kills. Then i coasted, lol.

DeletedUser

i never managed that amount unfortunately. I might have done had i kept my support in one village

STAFAST

Well I had some support from friends :) That helps a lot when getting 1000+ attacks a day for over a month. Shame for manic it was their ally in war, lol, that is what made me laugh so much.