Whysoserious?

DeletedUser

did you leave a tip? then they might do it better next time :)

STAFAST

Oh damn, is that why i always get crappy service :(

Sheesh, why cant people be happy with what they earn, always looking fora tip....

DeletedUser

to take a really depressing look on life.

Life is the pursuit of happiness and to obtain that happiness there is a perception throughout the world that in order to achieve happiness you must first obtain material wealth and through that material wealth you can secure happiness. Therefore people always seek to add to what they already earn.

:p

and for that insight into the makings of life. That will be 100pp

STAFAST

100 PP on the way, oh wait i have to take a loan out first :(

I agree, to many people focus on money to think they are happy.

I have a very bad injury, have not been able to work in 2 years now, I can hardly play with my son and feed him it hurts so much. The point is, money is tight yet my wife son and I are very happy as we do so much together.

I have some very wealthy friends, jet off to some nice places all the time, fancy cars and million dollar homes.....they never spen time with the family, always fighting as husband and wife, and generally are unhappy. Yet they think because they have more than my wife and myself, they are better off. My wife and I disagree with them totally.

DeletedUser

Not to sound patronising but good for you. That you are happy having less then certain people rather than dedicating your wealth to make ends meet and just waste what you have in front of you. Me personally, i'm not old enough to have lived a great life yet. I'm just getting bored at college and then all going well hopefully university and then i don't know. What i do know is i'm going to try and live a happy life rather than conforming to what others believe everyone should try to obtain.

STAFAST

Back at you, good for you :)

I hope my son is my wealth and future if that make sense. Not for my financial gains, but to know we did things right.

I guess time will tell, maybe about 20 more years :)

We are pleased with the little guy, he is well ahead of others his age, he learned to sit up, crawl and now stand with the aid of a chair all in the last week and a half. It has been amazing to watch him go. The video of it is so funny to watch, our cats are going nuts, they dont know where to turn next, lol.

Money is not everything, it just makes certain things easier.

DeletedUser

always goodfun with little children crawling about the place. Although once he starts running, things could get a little more hectic and the cats are going to be even more scared. especially if he starts chasing after them.

I wish you all the best in life and on w24 such that it becomes more interesting in Hyper and you beat Deus :)

STAFAST

I think that hyper and deus will merge into a super tribe. 1+ billion points, and total control of the world. World over. that is my guess.

Now for some fun on this world, and man is there some crappy players here I think.

DeletedUser

well get nobling before the world ends if that is going to be the case

STAFAST

No point, I am about 25 million points behind the world leader...my fun was in killing more people than many players many times my size.

DeletedUser

that's what i meant. I meant you should have fun nailing the crappy players before the world ends. or at least try.

TBH who cares about rank 1 in a world, majority of world isn't that great. As was the case with cypherr and on other worlds i've been on. They stay in the core of their tribe and barb and internal munch whilst the others do the hard graft

STAFAST

I am hoping that the world will have one last war, at this point i only bother to fight in the wars, there is nobody to attack except the enemy, and those nukes are about 300 hours one way. If Hyper and deus decide to war instead of merge, then I will have my hands full and have some major activity again. As most of my villages are now in Deus lands as I left them a week or so ago.

Who knows, I am having fun on this world, I forgot what it is like to pay full price for a noble, its a killer, I love 1/4 price ones much better, you can make them so much faster :) The only bad thing about this world is its so SLOW......and churches, never liked them at all.

DeletedUser

wars are always fun. but for many people it just increases their inactivity especially during the end phase of worlds as they don't really want to play it for much longer.

I dislike churches as well although they do bring a different dimension into the game