WICKED is the slimiest of them all

DeletedUser

if you don't have time to go through those members who quit then don't tell me I am misinformed on that point here in the public forum.

g0liath got copy paste info from rkhan forums through a spy source in wicked. so from the time of rkhan vs 4horse war their has been at least some ill intentions towards rkhan from wicked.

once again this is seen from your recruiting and nobling pattern in K3. and then K13.
yes K3 was shared but greed on your side was there and that was what g0liath was getting unreasonable about. wicked using claiming rules and recruitment to choke rkhan growth in K3.

here is the mail as forwarded to me telling me to leave so I could be recruited by wicked I will forward you ingame also if you would like.

like I said it doesn't matter that they left the tribe, your leadership knew they came from our tribe. and the offer was on the table. when asked to remove those players that request was denied as well.

and then followed by a tribe wide op against our member while we were still supposed to be allies... who in rkhan leadership approved that one?

as allies wicked leadership should have helped rkhan instead used inside info to undermine the tribe unity and then further the power move against us with recruitment and an organized all out attack against our key K3 member.

"if you don't have time to go through those members who quit then don't tell me I am misinformed on that point here in the public forum."
- If you havent noticed it for yourself, then I dont know what to say, lol.

- If we had "ill" intentions then we would have actually ATTACKED you when 4horse was fighting you. Did we attack you? No, we did not. Stop trying to pull that one.

- Goliath wasnt getting upset about our control in K3...? At least not in the claims forum. He was upset that we claimed a village that he had cleared, which is perfectly reasonable. We tried to make arrangements, and after days of fighting we settled on an agreement. Come on now. And we recruited probably 5 at the MOST people in K3 before all those people in R.Khan started to leave. Dont complain about it, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

- That message says EXACTLY what Ive been saying. We will recruit people who leave R.Khan and are tribeless, but we will NOT recruit them if they remain in R.Khan. If they want to stay there, fine. If they want to leave, fine, we'll take them if they want to join. Simple as that. If your leadership resolved the problems internally, they wouldnt be leaving.

- A message was sent to your tribe about the attacks, it isnt like you were unaware. And they were fakes, not actual attacks. If they were actual attacks, there would have been more, and consisted of nukes and nobles.

- An alliance is a good thing. We honor that. But when we get shown disrespect after trying to sort matters out, we react. I dont know if you have noticed, but we have not attacked a single member of R.Khan outside Goliath. We have sustained several from you, however. We did not intent to harm R.Khan, just rid a very troublesome player. Our claims were deleted, stacked, and argued over. Honestly, if we cant even cooperate over something as simple as noble claims, maybe there shouldnt have been an alliance in the first place.

DeletedUser75973

-lol you can't say 30 left us when you don't actually know. remember who made the claim first. our member drop is made up of some that left and inactives that were booted.

-you helped out 4horse against rkhan with spy info... well not you... but another of your leadership. so I will pull that one because its true even if you are ignorant of it.

-and since half the top 20 in k3 have less than 10 villages thats a lot of K3. so your recruiting there would strategically that would be called stunting the growth of what you view as an enemy even when you were saying that we were good allies.

-so if your spouse leaves your family and I take her then I can still expect good relations. c'mon wake up. you inviting our members whether they left 1 day before or not is still the same thing as recruiting from an ally.

-and now you are lying about your op that put g0liath to rank 6 odd. fakes like you say don't do that. there were plenty of nukes and nobles. you wicked are the slimiest... bold lie in the face of an obvious truth.

-you have honor for nothing in this game except your own tribe and that is the point here. you are not to be trusted leaders of wicked. by anyone.

DeletedUser

-lol you can't say 30 left us when you don't actually know. remember who made the claim first. our member drop is made up of some that left and inactives that were booted.

-you helped out 4horse against rkhan with spy info... well not you... but another of your leadership. so I will pull that one because its true even if you are ignorant of it.

-and since half the top 20 in k3 have less than 10 villages thats a lot of K3. so your recruiting there would strategically that would be called stunting the growth of what you view as an enemy even when you were saying that we were good allies.

-so if your spouse leaves your family and I take her then I can still expect good relations. c'mon wake up. you inviting our members whether they left 1 day before or not is still the same thing as recruiting from an ally.

-and now you are lying about your op that put g0liath to rank 6 odd. fakes like you say don't do that. there were plenty of nukes and nobles. you wicked are the slimiest... bold lie in the face of an obvious truth.

-you have honor for nothing in this game except your own tribe and that is the point here. you are not to be trusted leaders of wicked. by anyone.

- TWstats says otherwise:

(date, tribe, rank, # of members)
16/10/2009,R.Khan,11,62,
15/10/2009,R.Khan,11,63,
14/10/2009,R.Khan,11,63,
13/10/2009,R.Khan,11,62,
12/10/2009,R.Khan,11,63,
11/10/2009,R.Khan,11,68,
10/10/2009,R.Khan,9,78,
09/10/2009,R.Khan,9,78,
08/10/2009,R.Khan,9,78,
07/10/2009,R.Khan,8,78,
06/10/2009,R.Khan,8,91,
05/10/2009,R.Khan,8,91,
04/10/2009,R.Khan,8,91,
03/10/2009,R.Khan,9,91,
02/10/2009,R.Khan,11,91,
01/10/2009,R.Khan,11,92,
30/09/2009,R.Khan,12,92,
29/09/2009,R.Khan,11,92,
28/09/2009,R.Khan,11,91,
27/09/2009,R.Khan,10,92,
26/09/2009,R.Khan,10,91,

As you can see, you have lost exactly 30 members. Glad we got that settled.

- And you know any better than I do about what we passed on to 4horse? I do not believe I am the ignorant one. Im a member of WICKED, not you. I am more aware of our internal situations than you. Even if we had sent information to 4horse, it was clearly no help as they had less than 10 members who either went inactive or were recruited.

- Wouldnt call it "stunting" your growth. We can recruit who we want, cant we? Dont make such a stink about recruiting 5 players. If we recruited the whole K you can complain, but this is so irrelevant I dont know why it has been brought up.

- Man if they want to leave and want to join us, we're not going to turn them down. If things are going downhill so much that they want to leave, then the problems should have been resolved faster or they wouldnt have left in the first place... Ive been in this situation several times myself on this world since Ive been in quite a few tribes. Members come and go, it's up to the leadership to keep them happy where they are.

- I am not lying about the op against Goliath. They were meant to be fakes, nukes were ALLOWED to be sent, but we were not told to send them. Dont call us slimey when you are the ignorant one who is posting without knowing the truth. If you really want to see the message that ordered the fakes, you can contact our leadership and ask. If not, take my word for it. Hell, I didnt know so many people sent nukes. I only sent fakes. Nobling villages was not part of the plan...

- I have met every statement you have thrown at me with facts: you are the one in the wrong here buddy. Throw me some more, I'll give you the truth and nothing but the truth.

DeletedUser75973

and how did g0liath get to odd rank 6? I have your war plans mail from gamja panties. everything you reply here is just the same.... slimey lies how will you hold onto allies.

Shlomzi

and how did g0liath get to odd rank 6? I have your war plans mail from gamja panties. everything you reply here is just the same.... slimey lies how will you hold onto allies.

I refer you to here:

Clicky

..or specifically, to here:

[...]

You killed 38 nukes

[...]

So, well done on killing 38 nukes. Big whoop, congratulations, you're awesome.

Answered. Now shut the hell up. You're extremely annoying.

DeletedUser

Lol, unfortunatly Gamja was not the one who ordered the fakes to be sent. Once again, you have been misinformed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser75973

no he ordered the op with real nukes and nobles once again he didn't tell you

DeletedUser

slimier than ever

it is good to see others are now finding what we found a while ago with you slimy wicked members

i am going to enjoy watching you guys go down

DeletedUser

Ah the big man himself posts. How are those nukes working out for you firey. Seems you guys have been the ones going down recently, however.

DeletedUser

going down slowly as you said mqrtrd, slower and slower are we going down now. I am still wondering if i am going to be even deeper into the frontline or not now. Possibly we will start taking some ground back. Anyway mqwtf! which player are you so i know who i am talking to. Dread seems to be what is beleived.

DeletedUser

I am the slimiet of all the Wicked members :icon_cool:

I am from K14 and I like to read stuff on the forums.

DeletedUser74417

it is good to see others are now finding what we found a while ago with you slimy wicked members

i am going to enjoy watching you guys go down

Did you even read the thread or just spew your usual banter?

1. Wicked did not attack R.Khan first or while we were alliances.
2. Wicked offered to make arrangements with Goliath to take half the villages that Wicked claimed. Goliath was the one that selfishly turned down the offer.
3. Goliath stacked the villages that Wicked claimed in the shared forums to make them harder to obtain.
4.Goliath then attacked our member while an alliance was in place.
5. R.Khan was also deleting claims made by Wicked in the shared claims forum.

That is what made the alliance void. Not anywhere did we do anything "slimy".
We completely played by the books and worked to our best ability to work through the claims problem. If anyone was acting irrationally, it was R.Khan's member Goliath by stacking claimed villages and then striking first while an alliance was in place as well as deleting wicked claims.

DeletedUser80224

WICKED is a wonderful tribe fireyflame. But that didn't mean that WICKED will have sympathy for you. That also didn't mean that SYNRG and WICKED were going to get along.

Whining after all the damage is done won't do anything for you fireyflame. You won't get what you want by creating a false image to the world after you've left evidence that you're a weeny whiny baby who isn't responsible for his members in his tribe.

WICKED does everything diplomatically and only attacks back if an agreement is broken. WICKED also makes everything clear in the agreement. Most of the time, WICKED lets a few mistakes pass (e.g. someone nobling in a K that they agreed not to noble in).

WICKED is just stuck with a few annoying neighboring tribes that are going to be wiped off this world sooner or later.

DeletedUser75973

actually if you have been reading wicked has lied about there ever being a op against g0liath. which tw stats confirms without doubt
just like their leadership has been lying about the timing of the betrayal and intentions even before. the leadership of wicked are a self serving group and everything said here has been only to save face.

DeletedUser80224

actually if you have been reading wicked has lied about there ever being a op against g0liath. which tw stats confirms without doubt
just like their leadership has been lying about the timing of the betrayal and intentions even before. the leadership of wicked are a self serving group and everything said here has been only to save face.
but you would have to agree that fireyflame is pathetic. you haven't actually been part of WICKED when he started messing everything up. what fireyflame has done is stupid.

DeletedUser80224

can you elaborate please
first...

you clearly allowed WICKED members to take U{}E players under 10k.

after that, you said "noooooo! what are you doin!" so we let it pass, made another agreement, and you said some crap again and we made an agreement.

that too was broken, and you were planning on attacking us.

SO... WICKED attacked synrgy. no official war declaration externally, but still it was a war. :p

obs played around with you, but stupidly, you didn't realize that. you ended up LETTING HIM <.< account sit you (lolwut??!?)