Wiki/Help Pages

Discussion in 'General' started by Aliyah, Apr 12, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Aliyah

Aliyah Community Manager Tribal Wars Team Community Management

The Tribal Wars WIKI can be found here

This thread is the place to report any inaccuracies or areas you believe need updating within those pages.

Also any additions you consider might be beneficial in the wiki you can suggest them here.

Thank you in anticipation of your support :)

2. (R)ed

(R)ed Still Going Strong

I haven't gone through the Wiki thoroughly, but I think it could benefit from being liked to the playerbase.
    As in, a section which links to select guides (Or a Guide Library), for more in-depth reading.

Also a brief introduction to the forums wouldn't hurt. I've seen some games in which the forums are more for the technical help, so some might not even realize how much they are a part of the game.

Edit: The TW dictionary wouldnt be a bad thing to add either, or anything else along those lines.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  3. Galum

Galum Contributing Poster

I agree with Red, also explanations on the different types of worlds (no hauls/limited hauls and Casual worlds, I still don't know what's special about the Casual world :s) will be useful, might also be worth mentioning the new premium features on some worlds as well as the flag system.

4. Dragon007

Dragon007 Member

How can I assign an icon from my computer to my name here on the forums and in the games too?

Any help here would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks!

5. Dragon007

Dragon007 Member

I have tried to login to the beta forum without any success and every time I try I can read all the posts but I can not post to the thread(s). I try to get to the account section but the page never loads. What do I do in this situation?

Thanks,