wikileaks world 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This exists for world 55 but i think it should exist here aswell. This will provide infomation that we are getting from our TSL spys (yes tsl have spys in there tribe), reports of troop numbers in villages, infomation on other tribes and more!

It is not limited to TSL. Infomation on all tribes will be given if i am sent a printscreen of it. I will not give over your name and will hide anything you want to hide (name, village building levels, village coordanates and things like that) in the printscreen so you dont have to bother. Just send me a mail and include a printscreen and if the info is worth posting it will be posted.

DeletedUser97878

Hehe xD good idea. However the greatest tribe in world 46 surely can handle a few spys ;)

DeletedUser97878

What a shame :p Well, good luck on sharing the info XD

DeletedUser

Show us some info. Impress us.

And this really is no shock. Every tribe has their spies.

DeletedUser

Seeing as we aren't at war, any information like that would be completely useless for the public to know. Have fun trying to be cool though

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with Dmoron and it is really annoying how you continue to attempt to bring do every tribe. If you aren't going to contribute something worth while to world 46, just leave.

The Resurrection

I hope you have all my infomation, that way when im sending nukes at people they will know whats coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.