Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser101339

Koala Karl- Frontline Player K48 - He left or quitted due to RL, which is a cover story in my opinion, he was getting hammered by WIN.. 200+ villages Punch Left him to die.

Why on earth would I lie about leaving a game, I left due to RL, the main reasons which are none of your business, and partially because I had exams coming up - the most important one I did last wednesday and got 'above average' in in all 4 sections, - so chat more shit mate. I wasn't getting "hammered" at all by WIN!, when I quit i'd gone down to like 200 incomings, which was simply a mixture of nukes from you and fakes from your tribemates, I was still like +14 in village caps, and still had a decent amount of troops, if you call that hammered then part of your brain seems to be indefinitely switched off.

And before some moron posts - "oh my god go away you're not even playing this world QQ" - I wouldn't post if you would stop making stuff up, and I might be taking a different account anyway.

Punch! didn't leave me to die, they tried to stop me from quitting, or atleast giving them the sit, which I refused and outright deleted after just launching whatever offensive troops I had.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

Koala, I must say, you are the fool for continually coming back here to respond to someone you claim to have no respect for. Do you have something to prove to ampac, or are you just trying to waste our time?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why on earth would I lie about leaving a game, I left due to RL, the main reasons which are none of your business, and partially because I had exams coming up - the most important one I did last wednesday and got 'above average' in in all 4 sections, - so chat more shit mate. I wasn't getting "hammered" at all by WIN!, when I quit i'd gone down to like 200 incomings, which was simply a mixture of nukes from you and fakes from your tribemates, I was still like +14 in village caps, and still had a decent amount of troops, if you call that hammered then part of your brain seems to be indefinitely switched off.

And before some moron posts - "oh my god go away you're not even playing this world QQ" - I wouldn't post if you would stop making stuff up, and I might be taking a different account anyway.

Punch! didn't leave me to die, they tried to stop me from quitting, or atleast giving them the sit, which I refused and outright deleted after just launching whatever offensive troops I had.

I find this amusing, you quit and lost k48 a Punch controlled continent, stop justifying yourself by posting here. Either your really a shitty player or your tribe is full of shitty players who believes all your pathetic lies of quitting, if you quit due to real life then stop posting here.

Your are being a hypocrite by just posting here, that means you still have time to play the game. Man Punch! is full of backward logic.

For a player who have quit, seems your presence is still remembered, your like heftysmurf and calmir who keeps blabbering how good they are but can't back it up.

This will not change anything about Punch! they lost frontline players due to their pathetic leadership, greedy leaders and backstabbing ways. Punch! tribe is trully evil.

mazz1984

you still crack me up ... if everything you say is true why the hell cant you beat a tribe full of shitty players ? this would imply to me that your tribe is full of even shittier players ?

DeletedUser37628

The thing is, your tribe is only winning against inactive/surrounded accounts. Also, your tribe will lose, so we'll see lol

DeletedUser

The thing is, your tribe is only winning against inactive/surrounded accounts. Also, your tribe will lose, so we'll see lol

thats a load of bull and you know it. and we wont lose, we are getting ganged by your little puppets but were still beating you arent we :icon_cool:

DeletedUser37628

thats a load of bull and you know it. and we wont lose, we are getting ganged by your little puppets but were still beating you arent we :icon_cool:

It's not a load of bull, almost all the people I have always thought were active fighters either have a positive difference against your tribe or have began turning things around that way. Even milo left well before your attacks on him started.

DeletedUser

ampac you xxxxxxx fool. I hope this finally shuts you up. We didnt leave koalakarl out to die. It came straight from his mouth.

At least you decided to hit the harder stuff this evening. Usually your crazy talk is tempered with munchies and a craving to listen to the Greatful Dead... They do always say your namesake is a gateway to bigger and better things. You have truly become a joy to read. And your following must be huge... Or are those just the trails you are catching from your peripheral vision.

Time to come back to reality and see what is about to happen. Or are your senses completely dulled and you have destoyed the entire brain in your head.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ampac you fucking fool. I hope this finally shuts you up. We didnt leave koalakarl out to die. It came straight from his mouth.

seems, I struck a nerve are you convincing yourself that the koala karl issue didn't happen. he is just posting that to make you guys happy trapping you in a illusion that he really quit he is just making you guys feel good. Please look at the ways how he quit. Are you guys in Punch! taking this at face value or are you just plain stupid.

Its psychology man..

Hehehehe, your stooping to this low bong your real pathetic. For an educated guy seems you enjoy lying to yourself..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Description
WIN! are looking for new members! to join please mail SirWilliamJames, and tell him why we need you.
thanks

Well i can support you if you need some help, i can attack chosen targets given to me and i can show my greatness of me dominating in the Grey War.

DeletedUser62954

seems, I struck a nerve are you convincing yourself that the koala karl issue didn't happen. he is just posting that to make you guys happy trapping you in a illusion that he really quit he is just making you guys feel good. Please look at the ways how he quit. Are you guys in Punch! taking this at face value or are you just plain stupid.

Its psychology man..

Hehehehe, your stooping to this low bong your real pathetic. For an educated guy seems you enjoy lying to yourself..

HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHE

you are right, you need to see a psychologist. your are back to my ignore list.

DeletedUser3155

HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHE

you are right, you need to see a psychologist. your are back to my ignore list.

I cant believe you took him off ignore, I think 90% of this W54 forum readers have him on ignore like I do too ;)

Anyways, how about some more war stats... :lol:

HeftySmurf

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,443
Side 2: 2,176
Difference: 267

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 181
Difference: 221

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,188,306
Side 2: 18,115,912
Difference: 2,072,394

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,621,902
Side 2: 1,667,521
Difference: 1,954,381

chart

This is the nice one, i found it amusing heck if you change it to 24 hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 65
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 8
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 639,028
Side 2: 519,637
Difference: 119,391

chart

Side 1: 160,679
Side 2: 76,860
Difference: 83,819

chart

Negative... how about 48?

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 128
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 22
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1,127,812
Side 2: 1,036,906
Difference: 90,906

chart

Side 1: 254,375
Side 2: 206,817
Difference: 47,558

chart

Close but no cigar.

DeletedUser101339

I find this amusing, you quit and lost k48 a Punch controlled continent, stop justifying yourself by posting here. Either your really a shitty player or your tribe is full of shitty players who believes all your pathetic lies of quitting, if you quit due to real life then stop posting here.

Your are being a hypocrite by just posting here, that means you still have time to play the game. Man Punch! is full of backward logic.

For a player who have quit, seems your presence is still remembered, your like heftysmurf and calmir who keeps blabbering how good they are but can't back it up.

This will not change anything about Punch! they lost frontline players due to their pathetic leadership, greedy leaders and backstabbing ways. Punch! tribe is trully evil.

atleast I can hold an entire continent virtually on my own - and that does not mean without support, it means being almost the only player in the area. I did quit due to real life , what do you think takes more time, posting now and then or sitting there farming/attacking/tagging/dodging etc.

I can back up that I had +14 on your tribe when I left? A shitload of easy ODA and ODD, but oh wait, let me guess, they were all inactives so I can take no credit, but you get credit for nobling me during the period when my account was set for deletion? Your tribe isn't full of 'backward logic', you just lack any common sense, or the ability to believe something that is said directly to you.

I don't get if what you're trying to do is some ridiculous propaganda or maybe you really are delusional? I genuinely enjoy killing troops, ofcourse tagging constantly can be extremely frustrating and annoying, and obviously I would have stuck around longer if I didnt have to do that since I wouldnt have spent even more time on the game, so take that as you want.

I left for rl problems, which are now virtually sorted out, i've got spare time, so i'm joining again. So lmao, grow up.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
atleast I can hold an entire continent virtually on my own - and that does not mean without support, it means being almost the only player in the area. I did quit due to real life you fucking moron, what do you think takes more time, posting now and then or sitting there farming/attacking/tagging/dodging etc.

I can back up that I had +14 on your tribe when I left? A shitload of easy ODA and ODD, but oh wait, let me guess, they were all inactives so I can take no credit, but you get credit for nobling me during the period when my account was set for deletion? Your tribe isn't full of 'backward logic', you just lack any common sense, or the ability to believe something that is said directly to you.

I don't get if what you're trying to do is some ridiculous propaganda or maybe you really are delusional? I genuinely enjoy killing troops, ofcourse tagging constantly can be extremely frustrating and annoying, and obviously I would have stuck around longer if I didnt have to do that since I wouldnt have spent even more time on the game, so take that as you want.

I left for rl problems, which are now virtually sorted out, i've got spare time, so i'm joining again. So lmao, grow up.

Wow, such anger in your post, if you dont want to be angry don't post nonsense.

Your a Coward KOALA KARL who gives a shit about you quitting, the bottomline is we took your continent.

And you posting here just shows that your really a pathetic player like hefty smurf and bong972..

Your tribe is full of shit..

This just shows your true nature, your a coward for running away from wars..:lol:

DeletedUser

Your a awesome KOALA KARL, the bottomline is we are idiots

And me posting here just shows that im really a pathetic player

My tribe is full of shit..

This just shows my true nature, im a coward for running away from wars..:lol:

Sad really sad, im nothing man from the looks of it im making TW my life...

Eh, Ampac a coward, a Backstaber, a traitor, no loyalty, no honor.. So all in all im Nothing. all of this can be backed up by stats.

i completely agree with you for once :D

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i completely agree with you for once :D

Well changing that wont change anything.

Don't you find it strange that lots of players are still fighting you.

You know why?

Cause your tribe doesn't value the good traits.

Your tribe is full of backstabbing, manipulative, cowards, backstabbing, traitorous players and your proud of that.

This just shows what you want to do in this world.

Your tribe is so disgusting.

DeletedUser

Well changing that wont change anything.

Don't you find it strange that lots of players are still fighting you.

You know why?

Cause your tribe doesn't value the good traits.

Your tribe is full of backstabbing, manipulative, cowards, backstabbing, traitorous players and your proud of that.

This just shows what you want to do in this world.

Your tribe is so disgusting.

who did we backstab? who did we manipulate ? how are we cowards? you already said backstabbing -.-' considering we are winning i say we are proud of it.

we want to win this world and we will, end of story, keep spewing your bullshit ampac, your a joke, tho they wont admit publicly many and i mean MANY of your tribe mates think worse of you then we do. so get back to your little fail tribes and keep screwing it up, i've been in win many times and your tribe is the one who is 'disgusting',not punch, oh, and clean your forums up, there a mess :lol: