Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser62954

well, every tribe has to accept noobs sometimes, otherwise, people like you won't have anywhere to go. be thankful WIN! is accepting noobs as well, otherwise you would be tribeless

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well, every tribe has to accept noobs sometimes, otherwise, people like you won't have anywhere to go. be thankful WIN! is accepting noobs as well, otherwise you would be tribeless

Well a perfect noob like you who gets rimmed in every world is pathetic...No wonder punch is full of Noobness!!

Bong972 where are your stats even here you betray your former tribe ZOMBIE when you already know every inactive in their area and noble them...Such pathetic strategy....I just don't know what they see in you..... your a noob...:icon_biggrin:

Wait wait... Maybe its all your idea to recruit all those ZOMBIE players who you betrayed....hahahahahahaha Merge happy player!!

DeletedUser62954

still living in your fantasy world i see; still fantasizing about me being rimmed. i hope you wake up soon. i didnt betray anyone, unlike you. and FYI, i was actually against the recruitment of several ZOMBIE players. but what's done is done - cant do anything about that.

you just wait, i will be coming for you soon. too bad you can't run into my tribe for cover cause most of the people here dont like you. continue building up those barbs you noble so they would be good enough for us to noble later on

DeletedUser

Punch! in all fairness is a good tribe..

But the assumption of their leader that the tribe is a hugger tribe is also correct. But you gotta look within yourself also, instead of completely destroying ZOMBIE which you guys considered a shit tribe you merged with most of their players...Your last recruitment was Koala Karl.

This was your recruitment on ZOmbie.

Anti Axe Joined 15th June 2011 - 12:12 1,230,504
Geser Joined 12th June 2011 - 22:12 538,053
bushido!! Joined 12th June 2011 - 15:12 713,556
Loreila Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 411,332
festerer Joined 12th June 2011 - 01:12 794,627
Lord Sesame Joined 11th June 2011 - 22:12 476,004
brcakba Joined 10th June 2011 - 19:11 369,307
sythlord Joined 10th June 2011 - 17:11 1,091,934
andrew081 Joined 10th June 2011 - 16:11 1,242,204
SpidersFromMars Joined 09th June 2011 - 21:11 432,883
kcthegreat Joined 09th June 2011 - 20:11 719,406
BlimeyLimey Joined 16th June 2011 - 15:11 485,383
10mick10 Joined 16th June 2011 - 01:12 367,285
Wasabi Mojo Joined 16th June 2011 - 00:13 366,793
KoalaKarl Joined 25th June 2011 - 17:12 1,472,148

http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4207

You recruited those what you called shit Players before, noobs....Why recruit Noobs in your elite tribe?? Or are you guys Noobs also?

So all in all your tribe is Hugger tribe also.......

You guys have plenty of oppurtunity to gain continents, but you only manage to gain continents by merging.....

While you keep saying your an elite tribe all I see are liers who cant tell the truth...Players who twist the facts...

I gotta admire denchy with his guts, but look what happened to him getting hammered and not growing...His growth maintained at 2 million with no rewards what so ever...

Your propaganda is full of lies...Your tribe is Hugger tribe also...

Punch defeated ZOMBIE. They had every right to reap the benefits of their war. It rarely comes down to a tribe completely taking over every single enemy village.

WIN are different.. they merged Pluto... Soap.. and even have a family tribe. You cant compare that to Punch who I believe only merged in AoE

DeletedUser

TL,DR version of this thread

021109-slap-fight1.jpg

nuff said.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
still living in your fantasy world i see; still fantasizing about me being rimmed. i hope you wake up soon. i didnt betray anyone, unlike you. and FYI, i was actually against the recruitment of several ZOMBIE players. but what's done is done - cant do anything about that.

you just wait, i will be coming for you soon. too bad you can't run into my tribe for cover cause most of the people here dont like you. continue building up those barbs you noble so they would be good enough for us to noble later on

Yes you Betrayed Zombie you used you position to gain info on their inactives to eat them up.... Your a pathetic player bong972 no wonder you keep losing in other world.....Nobody could trust you....your a decietfull manipulative player who twist the facts...

I think your plan is to use all those ZOMBIE players who you Recruited in your merge in order to make them as buffer for you....A sad player you are....All those proud words saying they will RIM ZOMBIE but what happened...you recruited them all...Good thing there are some players who don't believe your manipulative lies...

And Punch! can't Defeat Zombie thats why the Punch! leadership resorted to Merging with Zombie...ahahahahahaha

Oh man my info is correct you are using them as a bait....Hahahahahahahaa pathetic!

Traitor in a sense one of the worse player in the game.

and you know why I joined this world...Is to rim noobs like you:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ZOMBIE wouldnt have "merged" into Punch if they had not been defeated.

also, this is now off topic. keep it between Punch and WIN please

DeletedUser62954

ZOMBIE wouldnt have "merged" into Punch if they had not been defeated.

also, this is now off topic. keep it between Punch and WIN please

i wanted to reply again to the THE NOOB IN WIN! but you are right, this is getting off topic, so i will refrain to do so

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i wanted to reply again to the THE NOOB IN WIN! but you are right, this is getting off topic, so i will refrain to do so

What do you mean off topic?

and who are you calling Noob here? Your the only noob I see here a treacherous leader...Full of lies and deciet.

Your tribe declared War on us, because you manipulated all the situations. So it has everything to do with you.

Sequence of events.

1.Bong972 joined Zombie in hopes to have a strong tribe. Its a strong tribe btw.
2. Bong972 Plotted the fall of Zombie by talking to his sidekick Heftysmurf he used his position to know the inactives in Zombie and betray them and noble them out. Then he left them with all the important info about tribe.
3. Bong972 because of his treacherous behaviour gained lots of villages thus weakining Zombie more.
4. Bon972 planned on still eating the other ZOmbie players, but he thought of a way to use them....Thus the great Merger between Punch and Zombie happened. He is planning to weaken all the players in that area by letting former Zombieplayers vs Other Zombie players fight it out and he will noble them out later.
5. Other Zombie players realized that they are being used by Bong972 so they joined our tribe instead of PUNCH! other choose to fight it out.
6. Bong972 left tribe in hope that Punch! will declare on Win! plan worked, he now plans on using the formerZOMBIE to strike other former Zombie members.

Your a manipulative, treacherous, evil player who uses other people for your work...

That kind of strategy always fails,If a Tribal wars player, is cheater he will always lose...

Time and time again has proven that your a Losser!:icon_rolleyes::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ampac,you must be joking right? please tell me you are, you cant be that stupid to believe what you just said

HeftySmurf

What do you mean off topic?

and who are you calling Noob here? Your the only noob I see here a treacherous leader...Full of lies and deciet.

Your tribe declared War on us, because you manipulated all the situations. So it has everything to do with you.

Sequence of events.

1.Bong972 joined Zombie in hopes to have a strong tribe. Its a strong tribe btw.
2. Bong972 Plotted the fall of Zombie by talking to his sidekick Heftysmurf he used his position to know the inactives in Zombie and betray them and noble them out. Then he left them with all the important info about tribe.
3. Bong972 because of his treacherous behaviour gained lots of villages thus weakining Zombie more.
4. Bon972 planned on still eating the other ZOmbie players, but he thought of a way to use them....Thus the great Merger between Punch and Zombie happened. He is planning to weaken all the players in that area by letting former Zombieplayers vs Other Zombie players fight it out and he will noble them out later.
5. Other Zombie players realized that they are being used by Bong972 so they joined our tribe instead of PUNCH! other choose to fight it out.
6. Bong972 left tribe in hope that Punch! will declare on Win! plan worked, he now plans on using the formerZOMBIE to strike other former Zombie members.

Your a manipulative, treacherous, evil player who uses other people for your work...

That kind of strategy always fails,If a Tribal wars player, is cheater he will always lose...

Time and time again has proven that your a Losser!:icon_rolleyes::icon_cool:

Lolololololololololololol

Wow i get mentioned when im not playing tribalwars anymore because i dont have a laptop...

Well ive decided im coming back into the game straight back into Punch! ^.^

Just need another £100 for a laptop, few work shifts will do :icon_twisted:

Anyway on the setting of "noob" http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3596102
Great nobling record speaks for why Ampac is so amazing

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lolololololololololololol

Wow i get mentioned when im not playing tribalwars anymore because i dont have a laptop...

Well ive decided im coming back into the game straight back into Punch! ^.^

Just need another £100 for a laptop, few work shifts will do :icon_twisted:

Anyway on the setting of "noob" http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3596102
Great nobling record speaks for why Ampac is so amazing

Hey do you remember that Hefty smurf will not work for his account....This player is an account hopper....He always tells everybody that he is soooo goood...But when wars break out he always have a perfect reason for not playing...

He got thousands of reasons, exams, pet dog died, neighbors pet died, he is working for an exclusive company, research, he got bird flu, pig flu, Peacock flu...real pathetic....And he will find inactive accounts in a tribe and take over it..

He is a noob extraordinare... An ultimate losser....

Look at his reason now...His laptop broke.....Hahahahahahaahha Pathetic players always join together... :icon_biggrin::icon_razz:hahahahahahaah:icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

btw where is the SMURFIES account now....A shitty player will always be shitty even with a new account....

See when HEfty smurf post either Bong972 sidekick traitor will post again..

Btw, did you ever nobled a single village off me in world 54...NOPE and you know why cause your a Noob.

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

If you think i got pwned you have a lower level of intelligence then ampac.

DeletedUser

ampac, I think I can speak for others when I say it would be nice if this could stick to Punch and WIN and not ZOMBIE. If you want, by all means resurrect the Punch-ZOMBIE declaration thread but please do not spam this one with that. I personally think it shouldnt even be brought up anymore since its long over with but if you feel you must please post in the other thread cause I dont care much for that war :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ampac, I think I can speak for others when I say it would be nice if this could stick to Punch and WIN and not ZOMBIE. If you want, by all means resurrect the Punch-ZOMBIE declaration thread but please do not spam this one with that. I personally think it shouldnt even be brought up anymore since its long over with but if you feel you must please post in the other thread cause I dont care much for that war :)

What are you talking about seems you don't know anything about politics in this world.

ZOMBIE is important here as they are the ones who merged with PUNCH! a hugger tribe.

Your the one spamming this thread, All in all our tribe is around 100 million points there is no way PUNCH! could noble them all, besides if the one of their leaders Bong972 leading their tribe is treacherous lying manipulative player like Bong972 eventually many players will quit in their tribe to...An we will keep munching...:icon_cool: