Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser97155

In the south of world 54, there is a tribe comprised of the most elite and talented hugglers that Tribalwars has ever seen. They've set the bar for merges, recruited away all threats, and kept sending invites all the way to the top. The 100 member limit wasn’t enough to contain their greatness; they’ve had to create another tribe to huggle to this magnificent extent. All sarcasm aside, anyone would have done what did in that situation, seriously, with all the mass recruit tribes around, how could they have reached their goal of recruiting north of 100 members without merging? People have asked them, “What’s the point of playing this way?”, or “Why recruit away all enemies? Do you really enjoy internally nobling 100’s of villages, was t-ball too much of a challenge for you?”, “You do know that you’re the Two-hand touch tribe of tribalwars, right?”, and like a broken record, they’ve responded,
[spoil]
DUH-WINNING.jpg
[/spoil]

Now, on the other hand, there’s a tribe in the North of W54, comprised of a group of elite players. This tribe was so bad-ass, that their decelerations killed tribes, troops weren’t even needed, and enemies deleted their accounts at merely the thought of potentially having to face them in a battle. They built an empire from scratch and single handedly ended a ZOMBIE Pandemic, and even with the PUNCH! they pack, a hard stare is more than most tribes can tolerate.

[spoil]
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg
[/spoil]

Women want us, men want to be us, and animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with us. We are the epitome of cool, the standard for success, and generally just better at everything than everyone else. Some people might find us to be a tad pompous, but we disagree. There’s a difference between arrogance and being consciously aware that you’re the best, and we intend to prove any and all naysayers wrong.

To avoid any confusion, I'll just spell this out:

PUNCH! (86.753.872 pts, 79 members) declares on WIN! (126.504.129 pts, 98 members)

[spoil]

es5gg5.jpg

[/spoil]

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Looks like a sea of blood with a crashing wave dominating the horizon

mazz1984

could have been a month earlier but hey good things come to those who wait

DeletedUser

Best of Luck WIN!

You guys definitely need that!

Nice declaration BMF ;)

Won't say the usual thing "may the best tribe win"

Coz I know who shall be on the TOP!

Deliver the KO Punch - You shall turn the WIN into LOSE

Go Go GO.....

DeletedUser

Well it looks to be the beginning of the end for WIN, thank god. How can they expect to beat a tribe comparable in size to them when they cant even beat RAW, a fifth of their size :lol:

Good luck Punch, may the better tribe win (and we all know who that is)

DeletedUser

Heh, nice declaration. I like the map and the angry stare alot :p

Bit cocky though. We'll see if it's justified. Good luck and most importantly: enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Oh finally, the so called Punchs are ready to show what theyre made of. Good luck.

DeletedUser98416

Yay! a real war in W54? and Win! is one of tribes involved? :D WOW man just WOW!!! :icon_wink:

Great declaration BMF :) even if i still have some RT friends in WIN!, i am ofcourse on Punch! side here... a tribe that really deserves to win this World...

But wont be easy guys for sure... chances for wining here are 50/50 no doubt :)

anyway... kisses and hugz for all!:icon_cool:

mazz1984

aka used to like to read your posts but now they have turned as pointless as maker's shame

mazz1984

War summary
Wars won: 32
Wars lost: 0

nice stats to start a war on whats yours win (lol)

DeletedUser

ZZzzzzZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzz
what a boring declaration , not enough hate
x6rznkth7txq.jpg

mazz1984

what boring stats you have shame the bottom of your feet werent as cool as him from all the running you do

Mr Blood Frenzy

Before the war even started Myself and few of us have all ready set the bar :p

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Players: DenchY, CueBall, BlimeyLimey, kcthegreat, lord loxley
Side 2:
Tribes: WIN!
Players: skywarp1, i killed a bird, teun3, NERONUS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,606
Side 2: 3,398
Difference: 5,208

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 61,393,315
Side 2: 27,589,558
Difference: 33,803,757

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200,429
Side 2: 127,900
Difference: 72,529

chart

Looks like to me that WIN! been a sleep at the will....Pretty sad when two your members are twice my size and I'm mop them all over the floor wouldn't you think so ;)

mazz1984

ZZzzzzZzzZZzzZzZzZZZzz
what a boring declaration , not enough hate
x6rznkth7txq.jpg

already lost 2 wars to punch ............. im not surprised your a hater lol your big success has come against aka9 AN INTERNAL think about your own combats with punch! before you snore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

already lost 2 wars to punch ............. im not surprised your a hater lol your big success has come against aka9 AN INTERNAL think about your own combats with punch! before you snore :icon_rolleyes:

thx for trolling mighty forum warrior
facepalm.gif