Win! Gets punch!ed

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Completely different. I feel like a broken record... I guess I'll say it again though: josh, hiba and spuds planned on joining punch before they joined win. It was an act of deception, not a change of heart. If you think RAW was conspiring to fight punch while they were fighting us, you are silly, and if you don't, why are you bringing this up? After all, PUNCH! is the main cause for RAW's decision to side with WIN!, not WIN!... PUNCH! messed up with RAW, whereas WIN! never stood a chance keeping the likes of void due to PUNCH!'s actions.

Also, it seems pretty obvious to me that WIN! could not have survived with both RAW and PUNCH! attacking us on all fronts. After punch declared on win, I even said at one time that raw impressed me far more than punch. I think Jack said it too lol.

So, when it comes down to it, it seems you guys should be thanking RAW (and the almighty dismiss button) for what little edge in stats you still have thus far :D
[/spoil]

Don, personally I would consider the fact that they had always intended to move to PUNCH as proof that they aren't traitors... after all, how can you betray a tribe you never really belonged in? And as far as RAW goes, I wasn't trying to give them a hard time about their switch, in fact I think it was a very smart move on their part. All I was pointing out was that they are just as guilty of switching sides as josheb and the others, whatever their reasons may have been.

DeletedUser37628

[spoil][/spoil]

Don, personally I would consider the fact that they had always intended to move to PUNCH as proof that they aren't traitors... after all, how can you betray a tribe you never really belonged in? And as far as RAW goes, I wasn't trying to give them a hard time about their switch, in fact I think it was a very smart move on their part. All I was pointing out was that they are just as guilty of switching sides as josheb and the others, whatever their reasons may have been.

Their actions were both traitorous and deceptive.

Betray - Be disloyal to (one's country, organization, or ideology) by acting in the interests of an enemy. The fact of the matter is that they WERE in WIN!, and they subsequently betrayed it by acting in PUNCH!'s interests. RAW did not betray PUNCH!, because they were not acting in WIN!'s interests at the time the alliance ended.

Of course they are just as guilty if the only criteria is that they switched sides, but what does that have to do with maker's feelings on the matter? Raw's actions were not half as maliciously deceptive as void's, punch knew raw was not on their side well before those attacks happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103588

things happen its how we act after them are what defines us as players.

DeletedUser

Their actions were both traitorous and deceptive.

Betray - Be disloyal to (one's country, organization, or ideology) by acting in the interests of an enemy. The fact of the matter is that they WERE in WIN!, and they subsequently betrayed it by acting in PUNCH!'s interests. RAW did not betray PUNCH!, because they were not acting in WIN!'s interests at the time the alliance ended.

Of course they are just as guilty if the only criteria is that they switched sides, but what does that have to do with maker's feelings on the matter? Raw's actions were not half as maliciously deceptive as void's, punch knew raw was not on their side well before those attacks happened.

deceptive yes, traitorous no. they were in your tribe for maybe a month... spending a month in a tribe does not require loyalty, especially if you never wanted to say there in the first place. It kinda like saying i should be loyal to England because i went there once on vacation... yeah i spent some time there, who knows, maybe they thought id like it enough to stay, but i was always going to leave when my time was up... ok, not the best analogy perhaps, but you get my point right?).. disloyalty implies that they had a reason to be loyal, which they never did.

and are you trying to say that RAW canceled our alliance without any thought of attacking us? because i find that incredibly hard to believe.

DeletedUser

Correction: Punch! canceled our alliance. We canceled the NAP. And when we first canceled it we were unsure what direction we were going in. We were NAPed to both tribes for a bit, and eventually settled on Punch.

DeletedUser37628

deceptive yes, traitorous no. they were in your tribe for maybe a month... spending a month in a tribe does not require loyalty, especially if you never wanted to say there in the first place. It kinda like saying i should be loyal to England because i went there once on vacation... yeah i spent some time there, who knows, maybe they thought id like it enough to stay, but i was always going to leave when my time was up... ok, not the best analogy perhaps, but you get my point right?).. disloyalty implies that they had a reason to be loyal, which they never did.

I guess I can see where you're coming from with this. Regardless, it was an incredibly douchey move. I literally felt sick to my stomach the morning I woke up to see that they were in punch.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

and are you trying to say that RAW canceled our alliance without any thought of attacking us? because i find that incredibly hard to believe.

Deception? No Loyalty? Spying? === Traitors...........And Punch really loves them!!

The fact the Josheb or REiny Uy talked to Don MIlls in joining with WIN! shows trust on Don MIlls part....ANd they betrayed that trust by spying, not following orders, not supporting then when support was sent on the north they left tribe..

You see they left in time of a World WAR.....These are Shitty players...Now they will be gone!

It just makes me sick that some players from Punch! don't value this simple things anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Josheb Left 06th January 2012 - 02:13 5,781,145

Wow, wasn't expecting that at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deception? No Loyalty? Spying? === Traitors...........And Punch really loves them!!

The fact the Josheb or REiny Uy talked to Don MIlls in joining with WIN! shows trust on Don MIlls part....ANd they betrayed that trust by spying, not following orders, not supporting then when support was sent on the north they left tribe..

You see they left in time of a World WAR.....These are Shitty players...Now they will be gone!

It just makes me sick that some players from Punch! don't value this simple things anymore.

They didn't spy, trust me on that. They left for good reasons, there friends were in punch, at the time win was in a mess which you can't deny, they made smart moves. And before critizing them on leaving maybe you should remember what you did on w20 before you say shit about them.leaving a tribe in/before a war makes a player shitty? Then by your standards your a shitty player for leaving/spying/betraying your tribe on w20.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They didn't spy, trust me on that. They left for good reasons, there friends were in punch, at the time win was in a mess which you can't deny, they made smart moves. And before critizing them on leaving maybe you should remember what you did on w20 before you say shit about them.leaving a tribe in/before a war makes a player shitty? Then by your standards your a shitty player for leaving/spying/betraying your tribe on w20.

Good reasons? you mean by betraying? backstabbing? Lying?

Hey if your gonna drag world20 into this Ask Bong972...He is a Lier he knows what really happened...A player doesn't get usually perma-banned if he is not cheating.

Zuckhary your a shitty player like them.....LOL*:icon_cool:

DeletedUser99795

WIN! did get in a mess, no one will deny that. These players leaving made it harder to fight through it, knowing they planned to leave well before war was declared and then waiting for it is worse. After we rebuilt WIN! better than its ever been you will have noticed them getting smashed to bits 1 by 1, not all by us but it feels just as good seeing them fall.

DeletedUser98855

This is... actually EXACTLY how I feel about it haha. I think maker/ampac nailed it on the head.

You can argue all you want about the semantics. The truth is this: we trusted those players, let them into our tribe.. It's not THEIR intentions and motivations that define whether or not betrayal took place, it's how WE feel about it. The screwed us over when we reached out to them, we felt betrayed, and now they are suffering for their transgressions.

I guess it's really neither here nor there at this point, pretty much all of the accounts in question have burned to the ground by this point... infected with PUNCH's pervasive mediocrity.

DeletedUser

Good reasons? you mean by betraying? backstabbing? Lying?

Hey if your gonna drag world20 into this Ask Bong972...He is a Lier he knows what really happened...A player doesn't get usually perma-banned if he is not cheating.

Zuckhary your a shitty player like them.....LOL*:icon_cool:

good reasons as i just mentioned, oh yeah, forgot your still in grade 1, you haven't got to reading yet :lol:

what happened? you "backstabbed" your tribe in war by leaving,which i dont consider that bad IF that was it, you also spied on your own tribe,helped to make them collapse, you destroyed your own tribe to save your self, and you dare say anything about them leaving because there friends were in punch? lol,this is a game, tbh i would prob do what they did if i was them, i rather play a GAME with friends then people i dont know/dont like etc.

and what bong did was not bad at all and i wouldnt consider cheating, sometimes it is needed to be done, i've done it, but w/e its like talking to a brick wall with you, except the wall can come back with better arguments.

im not a shitty player, in fact im better then you, but im not gonna get into that, i rather save both of us from that pointless convo lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
good reasons as i just mentioned, oh yeah, forgot your still in grade 1, you haven't got to reading yet :lol:

what happened? you "backstabbed" your tribe in war by leaving,which i dont consider that bad IF that was it, you also spied on your own tribe,helped to make them collapse, you destroyed your own tribe to save your self, and you dare say anything about them leaving because there friends were in punch? lol,this is a game, tbh i would prob do what they did if i was them, i rather play a GAME with friends then people i dont know/dont like etc.

and what bong did was not bad at all and i wouldnt consider cheating, sometimes it is needed to be done, i've done it, but w/e its like talking to a brick wall with you, except the wall can come back with better arguments.

im not a shitty player, in fact im better then you, but im not gonna get into that, i rather save both of us from that pointless convo lol

Then your more shitty than I thought....If you encourage players into cheating like what you said in you statement then your more disgusting than I thought.

And better than me you got lot to prove Zuchary for you to preach that your better than me must be seen not talked about...

You blabbering your mouth here in the forums just show how twisted your mind is, you sill think that you could do something about whats happening to your tribe...

Your tribal leadership failed....

Your tribe..Just...

Mass Recruited Joshebs Group to grow....

Mass Recruited Act1 Group to keep your spot...

well theses mass recrutment will fail anyway...lets just settle this ingame.

DeletedUser

Then your more shitty than I thought....If you encourage players into cheating like what you said in you statement then your more disgusting than I thought.

And better than me you got lot to prove Zuchary for you to preach that your better than me must be seen not talked about...

You blabbering your mouth here in the forums just show how twisted your mind is, you sill think that you could do something about whats happening to your tribe...

Your tribal leadership failed....

Your tribe..Just...

Mass Recruited Joshebs Group to grow....

Mass Recruited Act1 Group to keep your spot...

well theses mass recrutment will fail anyway...lets just settle this ingame.

encourage to cheat? when did i say that? did i say "EVERYONE GO CHEAT NOW ITS GOOOOOOOD", no i didnt, i said i wouldnt consider what he did cheating as its something that needs to be done sometimes.

i dont need to and did not preach about me being better then you, but its true, as i said tho, dont wanna get into that as its kinda pointless.

happening to my tribe? nothing wrong is happening,little inactivity, punch is far from done no matter what you want people to think, your not in punch so you would have no idea.

massrecuited void? um,no, it was like,what? 5 players? i dont even remember and dont care to check, but that is not mass recruiting and dont talk about us mass recruiting win is just as bad or worse but we argued that alot before so not gonna get into that,again.

act1 was a smart move, was rushed a bit, but still a good move.

my tribal leadership did not fail in anyway, please explain how it failed.

oh and you said alot before about us (punch) not being honorable, well we (valth/me) even told your tribe we were declaring and let you get ready, so we could have a honorable fight.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Then you know cheaters will never win...

encourage to cheat? when did i say that? did i say "EVERYONE GO CHEAT NOW ITS GOOOOOOOD", no i didnt, i said i wouldnt consider what he did cheating as its something that needs to be done sometimes.

i dont need to and did not preach about me being better then you, but its true, as i said tho, dont wanna get into that as its kinda pointless.

happening to my tribe? nothing wrong is happening,little inactivity, punch is far from done no matter what you want people to think, your not in punch so you would have no idea.

massrecuited void? um,no, it was like,what? 5 players? i dont even remember and dont care to check, but that is not mass recruiting and dont talk about us mass recruiting win is just as bad or worse but we argued that alot before so not gonna get into that,again.

act1 was a smart move, was rushed a bit, but still a good move.

my tribal leadership did not fail in anyway, please explain how it failed.

oh and you said alot before about us (punch) not being honorable, well we (valth/me) even told your tribe we were declaring and let you get ready, so we could have a honorable fight.

You guys have no honor...And your tribal leadership will be remembered as shits...

Look at your 2 post...You encourage cheating....Man cheating is not nice...

For a tribe full of of disloyal, traitors, no honor tribe...Your tribe will eventually fail.

DeletedUser

Then you know cheaters will never win...

You guys have no honor...And your tribal leadership will be remembered as shits...

Look at your 2 post...You encourage cheating....Man cheating is not nice...

For a tribe full of of disloyal, traitors, no honor tribe...Your tribe will eventually fail.

just because i dont consider what was done cheating does not mean i encourage it, it was something that needed to be done, and is far from "cheating"

no honor? we gave your tribe time to get ready to fight us, we could of just jumped in and destroyed you but we didnt, (well we kinda did at first even when you guys knew we were attacking but win was in a funk then so i guess it doesn't mean to much) if we had no honor we wouldnt of made it fair now would we?. disloyal? we have some of the most loyal players in are tribe,again you know nothing. and before you call us disloyal, maybe you should remember when you were leading FREE, i remember you asking US to fight win with you, but i guess thats loyalty to you,you know, getting tribes to attack your "friends", plus we must not be as bad as you say if you needed and wanted are help attacking your own tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I fail to see how anything we have done is cheating... Changing tribes is not cheating, Inviting players from the opposing side is not cheating, purposely getting a player banned so a tribe can not attack him however, is cheating.... and as part of PUNCH's leadership I take personal offense at your comments.

Now let me ask you this: do you consider those former act1 players who moved to RAW to be "cheaters" as well? what about your own tribemates who switched to RAW? For me the answer is no, but I am curious to see how you perceive those players.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I fail to see how anything we have done is cheating... Changing tribes is not cheating, Inviting players from the opposing side is not cheating, purposely getting a player banned so a tribe can not attack him however, is cheating.... and as part of PUNCH's leadership I take personal offense at your comments.

Now let me ask you this: do you consider those former act1 players who moved to RAW to be "cheaters" as well? what about your own tribemates who switched to RAW? For me the answer is no, but I am curious to see how you perceive those players.

hahaha seems your stupid enough to post on subjects you don't know/.....Were talking bout Bong972...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol,this is a game, tbh i would prob do what they did if i was them, i rather play a GAME with friends then people i dont know/dont like etc.

I could never have guessed that there was still players playing tw in the tribe punch ?

Besides spiders a one man tribe that fella.