Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 581,843
Side 2: 169,652
Difference: 412,191

chart

They also merged with NOMO.

Goodluck to both tribes.

DeletedUser97155

Congrats bro, you're winning against a tribe way smaller than you. Remember what Act1 did to Cukiez?

Your tribe is garbage, and so are you. Go internal some villages and noble some barbs.

DeletedUser

Conquered villages - WIN! - PUNCH! war.

WIN!: 17
PUNCH!: 8

Yeah, total garbage, you guys should be ashamed of fighting such a noob tribe. What an easy pick, it's not even fair! T_T

DeletedUser

Ummmmm..... Hmmm.....

Looks Like Win! is performing Quite well verses two foes....

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: WIN!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!, |RAW|

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 223
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,819,137
Side 2: 1,849,195
Difference: 30,058

chart

Side 1: 183,828
Side 2: 105,023
Difference: 78,805

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser37628

Congrats bro, you're winning against a tribe way smaller than you. Remember what Act1 did to Cukiez?

Your tribe is garbage, and so are you. Go internal some villages and noble some barbs.

Why so hostile? Ampac's post wasn't pretentious in the slightest, you're just being a little bit bitter, I'd say :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97155

Ampac created a thread, for whatever reason, and I wanted to express my opinion of him and his stats- Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't what every other person here does? I don't know if he wanted congratulations on those stats or what, but they're terrible stats IMO. You outnumber RAW over 4:1, and have been fighting them for how long, and this is all you've managed? At this rate, you'll defeat them in the Fall of 2015. :icon_rolleyes:

Ampac is notorious for being a loud mouth with little to back it up with. Haven't checked in a while, but last time I did, literally 90% of his caps were internals and barbs. I have a hard time taking a player like that who posts war stats seriously. Maybe he should fight for some villages and possibly earn some of that credibility back.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats Update please remain on topic here..

Side 1:
Tribes: WIN!
Side 2:
Tribes: |RAW|

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 23
Difference: 49

chart

Side 1: 651,444
Side 2: 208,585
Difference: 442,859

chart

Even with the reinforcment of the Noob tribe NOMO we are still leading....That manipulative ,traitor, lying player wereback will be destroyed.....The tribe was hesistant to attacking him before but he is a friend to most of the players....Now he shows his real color...

Ampac created a thread, for whatever reason, and I wanted to express my opinion of him and his stats- Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't what every other person here does? I don't know if he wanted congratulations on those stats or what, but they're terrible stats IMO. You outnumber RAW over 4:1, and have been fighting them for how long, and this is all you've managed? At this rate, you'll defeat them in the Fall of 2015. :icon_rolleyes:

Ampac is notorious for being a loud mouth with little to back it up with. Haven't checked in a while, but last time I did, literally 90% of his caps were internals and barbs. I have a hard time taking a player like that who posts war stats seriously. Maybe he should fight for some villages and possibly earn some of that credibility back.

Yea, bla bla bla bla...for a LEADER of a noob tribe your so talkative...Please have more sense in your words....Your shit remarks will lead you nowhere....Hahahahahahaha...And please remain on topic...Its A Stats RAW vs WIN thread...:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser97155

Even with the reinforcment of the Noob tribe NOMO we are still leading....

Wait- what about your reinforcement of Pluto, Soap, TBD, =JR=, Patron, Hung and Patryn- Did I miss any?

DeletedUser

Wait- what about your reinforcement of Pluto, Soap, TBD, =JR=, Patron, Hung and Patryn- Did I miss any?

No... You got it pretty much nailed. You still lose. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And were the no.1 tribe and what do you got? Talkative players who cant do anything....It shows the real pathetic skills of leaders that your tribe got....

Your tribe declared first so your tribe should have a lead in stats....Hey is your tribe that pathetic that you cant even destroy ZOMBIE players....Loser!

DeletedUser97155

Yea, bla bla bla bla...for a LEADER of a noob tribe your so talkative...Please have more sense in your words....Your shit remarks will lead you nowhere....Hahahahahahaha...And please remain on topic...Its A Stats RAW vs WIN thread...:lol:

I am in no way affiliated with PUNCH! leadership- other than being their patsy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser37628

These stats are about 30 days old. Keep in mind we were disbanded :)

DeletedUser

BMF, just would like to point out that

1) What G2KU said is right. We lost some stats because WIN! was unstable for a while and disbanded once.
2) Not everyone in the tribe is/was 100% going for RAW. Too many being too far away and still too busy nagging their neighbours to bother. So the 4/1 thing may sound cool, but it's not very usefull.

Just that. I'm not saying the stats are impressive. Some player's participations in this war, however, are. Both WIN! and RAW.

DeletedUser97155

faceplam , same tribe, sounds like " oh how about PUNCH! , Punch! and PuNcH! ?

=JR=, Soap and TBD are not the same tribe. They have had some of the same players in them, but they have all existed simultaneously. My point was, if you missed it, that WIN! shouldn't being saying much about anybody merging when I can name almost ten tribes they've merged with since the beginning of the world. Even by the most liberal interpretation of the world, nobody has even half that many. I was calling you a hugger.

DeletedUser97155

BMF, just would like to point out that

1) What G2KU said is right. We lost some stats because WIN! was unstable for a while and disbanded once.
2) Not everyone in the tribe is/was 100% going for RAW. Too many being too far away and still too busy nagging their neighbours to bother. So the 4/1 thing may sound cool, but it's not very usefull.

Just that. I'm not saying the stats are impressive. Some player's participations in this war, however, are. Both WIN! and RAW.

I checked the stats before the disbandment and they were 90-43, with WIN! leading. Impressive. :icon_rolleyes:

And of course 100% of the tribe isn't going for |RAW|, but it looks like you might need them to if you want to ever cause significant damage to them.

DeletedUser37628

=JR=, Soap and TBD are not the same tribe. They have had some of the same players in them, but they have all existed simultaneously. My point was, if you missed it, that WIN! shouldn't being saying much about anybody merging when I can name almost ten tribes they've merged with since the beginning of the world. Even by the most liberal interpretation of the world, nobody has even half that many. I was calling you a hugger.

Actually, TBD and Soap ARE quite literally the exact same tribe, fool. Also, I'd love to see a list of 10 "merges" by our tribe that isn't completely made up. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Actually, TBD and Soap ARE quite literally the exact same tribe, fool. Also, I'd love to see a list of 10 "merges" by our tribe that isn't completely made up. :icon_rolleyes:

also all JR member have "Soap" in tribe changes
But i think it doesnt metter to baddestmfalive he will yell "I was alone , they was ten , and i kicked their asses" even if he just steal candy from kid and he will keep scream about over 9000!!!!!1111oneoneone of WIN! merges , count 10 time same tribe and will move his propaganda "how bad and unskilled WIN!"