Win yourself a K0 Village!

DeletedUser

Thats right, as the title says, this is your chance to win one of the amazing K0 Villages in world 14!

Now i can here some of you saying "WTF is he talking about, K0 doesn't exist", but if you go to your maps and look up the co-ordinates (1|0) you will find my village.

OK, now for the nitty gritty stuff. The winner will get the village with no fight, no resistance, and the time of the nobling will be arranged in private and support sent home seconds before the hit.

The Competition then:

The aim of the competition is to come up with a Coat of Arms for my profile on Fishycheese. Somewhere in it there must be the name, but what ever else is in it will be up to you.

The winner will be picked 1 week from today (18th October 2009), and the winner will be contacted on that day.

Competition is open to anyone on world 14 that has an account, and doesn't hide behind an alias.

Please post the following:

Player Name:
A little about the design:
Image URL:

Feel Free to spam/abuse/flame this topic all you want, but I'm just trying to bring some life back to the forums, and have a laugh doing it :)

P.S - If this is in the wrong place Mr Moderator, feel free to move it :)

DeletedUser

How on Earth did you manage that, Fishaaay?

Although, this confirms what I have known about all along: there is a parallel dimension, alongside the real W14. How else could Adellion's Ego fit into this world? It defies the laws of time and space! Ye gods, I hope that it wasn't Adellion's concentrated black hole of an ego which brought K0 into being.

(shudder)

Now... do I want to have a shot at living there? Or not....?

DeletedUser

can i take part? im afraid i dont have an account to take adavantage if i win :)
but im willing to help you find a coat of arms.

DeletedUser

untitled.jpg

DeletedUser

can i take part? im afraid i dont have an account to take adavantage if i win :)
but im willing to help you find a coat of arms.

Go for it, you can nominate someone to take the village.

I guess the same applies to all ex-W14 players who want a laugh :)

Nice entry by Dean, it did make me laugh, keep em coming!

DeletedUser77270

images-14-1.jpg

This design encompasses it all. It is a cheesewheel, with a fishy... Its the best :p

Do I win? Do I do I?

Name:

Aleko73

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i was thinking to a sandwich....a fish and cheese :)
sadly i have no paint skill.

DeletedUser

2 days left to go!

Only 2 entries so far?

Guess its 50/50 chance of these 2 winning a free K0 village! :(

DeletedUser

fishycheee.jpg

It is a fish...made of cheese...or cheese in the shape of fish...underwater...so its blurry

DeletedUser

How on Earth did you manage that, Fishaaay?

Although, this confirms what I have known about all along: there is a parallel dimension, alongside the real W14. How else could Adellion's Ego fit into this world? It defies the laws of time and space! Ye gods, I hope that it wasn't Adellion's concentrated black hole of an ego which brought K0 into being.

(shudder)

Now... do I want to have a shot at living there? Or not....?

Shuddup, or I'll set my ego on you. :icon_rolleyes: