Wing - Bottom Dwellers

mac-walt

Reaction score
and this ladies and gentlemen, is the main reason why he is a tribeless player. No need to explain it any further :D

Didnt stop you from hitting eichel to help wing, I stopped you because they are our allies and im loyal to my allies but I get u have struggles with the word loyalty. You never been an ally, just a potential recruit.

It makes a lot more sense why Nukes & Omen lost motivation to do their duke job properly. People like you think too high of themselves and think their ideas are so good everyone else can suck on it. You said you were looking for a solid squad for future worlds, maybe try to listen to what others tell you instead of thinking you are the key to a tribes world win, you arent and never will be.
besides, to backstab me you need to actual gain my trust. So far u never succeeded in that. for my part u can share all info I told you, because its either fake info or already old news XD

Never laughed harder on a player like you, keep it going!

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Big Ginge is shit for sure, could rim you easily with a decent tribe behind me lol

Guys can’t send trains for shit haha, and yeah you won’t backstab your allies?

Bruh you had people message me from gocci saying “nice one for slowing down echiel” this world is a fucking joke and so are you mr “sorry I wasn’t active and I apologise for gocci to attack it was wrong of rhem”

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's what everybody says, but it requires some brain and a decent skill in order to have a decent team you can count on. #getrekt

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's what everybody says, but it requires some brain and a decent skill in order to have a decent team you can count on. #getrekt

Mate I have won several classic and ho worlds?

This classic was my first world back in 2 years? I randomly messaged a player lol

I have a decent team every workd. And the world goes fine for me. But this world I’ve had to do things differently, I don’t mind making enemies with noobs.... lol

You’ll see me on other worlds am sure with a good team. Not a team like yours though take on Norse and think they are fucking SICK after they nobke inactive accounts (all inactive pretty much) lol

You wouldn’t have stranded a chance on previous classics/hps against my tribes. Hence why I lead them to win

Fuckimg reject

mac-walt

Reaction score
LOL the fact u are showing off your previous world wins shows it isn’t a regular thing to happen.

I have no idea who your regular team is but I admire their patience and dedication to play with you. You call everyone noobs and you can rim everyone if you wanted to but ALWAYS when you have a nice team to back you up.

name 3 accounts on this world who doesn’t hate you?
Call me a noob what you want, atleast I have some dignity to accept my flaws and learn from them

big ginge only got a big mouth but nothing shown on this world

next world another chance but I bet it will be the same outcome for you.

mac-walt

Reaction score
And the only reject here is you, so get your salty ass somewhere else and show me your big team next classic :D

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mate I have won several classic and ho worlds?

This classic was my first world back in 2 years? I randomly messaged a player lol

I have a decent team every workd. And the world goes fine for me. But this world I’ve had to do things differently, I don’t mind making enemies with noobs.... lol

You’ll see me on other worlds am sure with a good team. Not a team like yours though take on Norse and think they are fucking SICK after they nobke inactive accounts (all inactive pretty much) lol

You wouldn’t have stranded a chance on previous classics/hps against my tribes. Hence why I lead them to win

Fuckimg reject

Who do you think you are? Haha
Just another arrogant player.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And sit down pls, you have shown nothing to open your mouth this freely, ain't our prob if you all got smashed for being dumb :)

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Us all? mate I tried for weeks to get on your frontline and wasn’t being gifted any by the shit Norse tribe

Not going to fight for a tribe am I? Most people would have quit and that’s I did before I fuckrd some people up :D alone. Solo.

You couldn’t do that cuz your wank at the game, your both shit as each other haha

Espcially you mac “Mr I’m hoping kerti and dr boss gifts us villages I’d Ginge keeps nobling them” hahaha fucking rejects

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly it doesn’t matter because I’m going to rim all of you scrubs

Super Raider

Reaction score
*tries to get respect?

Nah I'm just bored and am enjoying trolling you with my Daddy/Goocci crew.... Really doesn't matter what you say as you wont be winning this world... Enjoy growing your dead account though ☺️

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
*tries to get respect?

Nah I'm just bored and am enjoying trolling you with my Daddy/Goocci crew.... Really doesn't matter what you say as you wont be winning this world... Enjoy growing your dead account though ☺

mate you started in a pre made and your accounts stats are shit

talk less

Super Raider

Reaction score
You need to stop Projecting mate You've done 10x more talking than me lol Goocci No.1 you are done