Wingin' W38/39?

• Thread starter Agent Incognito
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I realise there are about 235 threads for premades in w38/39... but I was somewhat curious.. is anyone not going to be starting out in one? :lol:

And if so, care to share your reasoning for breaking with what is clearly the w38/39 'trend'?

(Incidentally, I will not be the least bit surprised if no one can answer this. >) )

DeletedUser

Might be, I am technically with the Premade Shrooms, but I haven't really received any communication about what is going on, and the leader seems to be only partially active which doesn't seem good, so I might just screw it all and go on my own. the see which does best in my area and ask for an invite. Then again, I might jst start a new tribe and recruit the people from the premades that fail epically like a large minority seem to always do in the first week...

DeletedUser

I'm going solo there... Not I'm joining Kaylub and his band of misfits. :(

Ps. Kaylub Can we name the tribe:

Tag: Hood
Name: Robin Hood, And his Merry Men

:D I think it's cute. :)

DeletedUser

Yo, Extra. Did you read my post and then make it a personal mission to reply in the most anti-original-topic way possible? :lol:

Anyone NOT JOINING a premade? Come out, come out...

Anyone else... I don't care what you're doin'. Least, in this thread I don't. >)

Nudist

I most likely won't be joining any premades but will be going NW.

DeletedUser

Yo, Extra. Did you read my post and then make it a personal mission to reply in the most anti-original-topic way possible? :lol:

Anyone NOT JOINING a premade? Come out, come out...

Anyone else... I don't care what you're doin'. Least, in this thread I don't. >)

I think it's a compulsive disorder where I see your name pop up and I feel the urge to reply anyway possible. I'll put tape over my keyboard next time so I can't do it. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@ Extra: Hahah. Daw. Nice to know. Now be quiet. :icon_wink:

@ Nudist: Any particular reason why no premade? Don't like the lineups? The principle? ... the themes?

Nudist

@ Extra: Hahah. Daw. Nice to know. Now be quiet. :icon_wink:

@ Nudist: Any particular reason why no premade? Don't like the lineups? The principle? ... the themes?

I'm getting very sick of the whole premade idea. I don't want to affiliate myself with players who are concerned with their ego and I've played TW long enough that I'm really picky with the players I play with. I would much rather start the world and make my decision once I know which tribes will actually be around for the long run and who won't annoy me if I join. I've had trouble staying around on worlds lately, and I need to change that but having the right tribe will help. Most of these premades don't impress me at all.. I miss the days of PH w6 where there were actually "elite" tribes instead of just tribes full of spammers.

DeletedUser

Someone make a Anti-Premade Tribe to take out all the pre-mades :)

Ironically this would have to be a premade also :p

DeletedUser

lulz Knocturnal.

Nudist: Ah, interesting. Would you be willing to join into a premade later on, if it showed promise of sticking around? Or you at the stage of wanting to play with fresh/unknown players?

Nudist

lulz Knocturnal.

Nudist: Ah, interesting. Would you be willing to join into a premade later on, if it showed promise of sticking around? Or you at the stage of wanting to play with fresh/unknown players?

I don't necessarily need to play with all new players, I just want to be in a tribe where everyone puts activity and effort first. I'd most definitely consider joining a premade later on, but it all depends if they make the grade :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its a fine idea, but all your enemies would have to be every little premade ever made on world 38/39. Unless you allied with one, and after they helped you conquer the objective at hand you could take them out :)

DeletedUser

well i guess we all will fine out what Pre-Mades Will make it

DeletedUser

Nudist: Hahha. True, true. Thanks for your perspective.

Pleeease try and keep this thread for players who aren't joining premades. M'really not interested in pre-made speculation here. With the exception of why players aren't joining any, of course. :p

Nauzhror

Nudist: Hahha. True, true. Thanks for your perspective.

Pleeease try and keep this thread for players who aren't joining premades. M'really not interested in pre-made speculation here. With the exception of why players aren't joining any, of course. :p

I think I'm strangely tempted to join the premade family tribe. Yes it is a premade tribe, but like the people not joining premades atall I'm doing it solely because it's something different than what I'm used to.

DeletedUser

I think I'm strangely tempted to join the premade family tribe. Yes it is a premade tribe, but like the people not joining premades atall I'm doing it solely because it's something different than what I'm used to.

Someday I want to do something like Rumble did. Get a bunch of badasses and play on the rim with like 10-15 people. I don't want to lead though...:lol:

DeletedUser

Someday I want to do something like Rumble did. Get a bunch of badasses and play on the rim with like 10-15 people. I don't want to lead though...:lol:

Is that like SOLO|A etc. or whatever on that world (forget which one)