Winner gets 3 PP

DeletedUser51929

Hey Violett,, tried something different from the others.

Enjoy,

violettcopy.png

as a sig I am not a fan, not int eh slightest =/ although that would make a kick ass COA for a tribe or just personal use :p I likes it :)

DeletedUser

i know its pathetic but meh, i was bored :3
violett.jpg

idk if it's too big/small...

DeletedUser51929

yea I like it aswell :D Just not as a sig =] It would make a perfect COA.
I supose I like sigs to be rectanguler more than square :p But the work its self is nice!!

DeletedUser

Kind of my first one, put some ideas in, it's more like a first draft and rather small, but just tell me what you think

AwesomeViolett22.jpg

DeletedUser

hey dude, are you jdiz? =) Still trying to get into apex, having trouble with my third village right now, but will have it within the next 2 days.

You seem to be doing great, 40th place is not too bad =P I hate the slowness of world 45, just recently did a speed world =)

DeletedUser

Maybe a better one, fond [font?] should still be changed though IMO :icon_rolleyes:

Awesomeredeyedredbackgroundwolfsmal.jpg

Original Image:

grey-wolf-snow.jpg

DeletedUser

s60p5f.png
lol ^^ i hope u like it... i hope i didnt spell ur name wrongly.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see ^^ that's what vert means =P vertical, couldn't figure it out in the beginning xD :icon_redface:

Sorry! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser45021

Still only has 1 "t" ._.

I like that one the most so far :O

DeletedUser

hey dude, are you jdiz? =) Still trying to get into apex, having trouble with my third village right now, but will have it within the next 2 days.

You seem to be doing great, 40th place is not too bad =P I hate the slowness of world 45, just recently did a speed world =)

Hey Zeb since when did you do graphics? did i inspire you :p?