Winner Of The Server War: Post Game Wrap-Up

DeletedUser53014

Actually i think you will find OT won world 3 and anyone who disagrees well i wont be friends with anymore.

DeletedUser

Is the person playing MrsC the original? I remember when she joined OT as a little noob. One of the first to go through the OT training program, and if I remember correctly she took it over later.

I'm the same me. Less of a noob, but not on 22 hours a day anymore (or anywhere near it).

Kahn - my apologies. That's what I get for skimming through things after the first couple of posts.

DeletedUser

Just popping into say Hello and ta ta to everyone on W3! If medals were to be handed out, the last people standing should get one, to have stayed the course when some of us fell by the wayside after-all.

Just want to say before you all disappear into the RL's that it was Bloody awesome knowing you all ..playing with you all and fighting you all at some point or other.

The early days on W3 were great, full of interest and intrigue and growing from tiny little empires to become massive tribes. How we all fought and argued and laughed and did crazy things, and how wonderful to meet such a mixture of damn fine people from all walks of life. It was just a blast guys.

Like Becky i was a little Noob who couldn't figure much at all at the start ..who can guess, could have guessed what would come to pass.

Loved it all, the battles and the scams, the enjoyment and the arguments, all just part and parcel of this crazy game. I may not have made it to the finish but hell, i regret seeing it go, it was good while it lasted and it lasted years.

God bless all you friends and so called foes (..was there really ever real foes?? lol) Take care and keep your memories of the early days close to you. They were fun and awesome.

Best wishes to you all. xxxxx

DeletedUser

Just popping into say Hello and ta ta to everyone on W3! If medals were to be handed out, the last people standing should get one, to have stayed the course when some of us fell by the wayside after-all.

Just want to say before you all disappear into the RL's that it was Bloody awesome knowing you all ..playing with you all and fighting you all at some point or other.

The early days on W3 were great, full of interest and intrigue and growing from tiny little empires to become massive tribes. How we all fought and argued and laughed and did crazy things, and how wonderful to meet such a mixture of damn fine people from all walks of life. It was just a blast guys.

Like Becky i was a little Noob who couldn't figure much at all at the start ..who can guess, could have guessed what would come to pass.

Loved it all, the battles and the scams, the enjoyment and the arguments, all just part and parcel of this crazy game. I may not have made it to the finish but hell, i regret seeing it go, it was good while it lasted and it lasted years.

God bless all you friends and so called foes (..was there really ever real foes?? lol) Take care and keep your memories of the early days close to you. They were fun and awesome.

Best wishes to you all. xxxxx

Jo instead of replying here you should check you gmail account sometimes. I wrote you two mails and no reply :ram::ram:. Now that you don't need protection in tw anymore you don't even reply to my mail ccc. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hi Little Slo man! sorry, not been home. Been living away and only got back the last few days. promise i will answer. :p

DeletedUser4587

I'm the same me. Less of a noob, but not on 22 hours a day anymore (or anywhere near it).

Kahn - my apologies. That's what I get for skimming through things after the first couple of posts.

It's good to see somebody I actually remember stuck around to the end. Good job :)

Not that I expect you remember me. I was one of a million leaders of OT, and I quit like 4 years ago, but I'm going to take some credit for your success anyway :p

DeletedUser5883

Hey Jo, how're you doing? Long time no hear (or should that be here ;) )

DeletedUser

After a VERY long time away, thought I would pop in here to see how this world is doing. Sad to see that W3 is officially ending, a long time ago I put ALOT of time into this game :icon_smile:

Congrats to Cult/OT and Kreger in particular for a well fought war. Despite my propoganda to the contrary, the mass recruitment strategy was always going to win out in the long run.

Hello to all my old comrads who were FF, D*D, GRINGR etc etc. I still think fondly of our hard core all night skype battle plan sessions. Don't think I will ever play a game as full on as this was in the early days of FF, when we challenged the core then declared on Cult.

So long W3, it was a hell of a ride in the beginning and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did :)

Mattaus

Simon Hawkins

After a VERY long time away, thought I would pop in here to see how this world is doing. Sad to see that W3 is officially ending, a long time ago I put ALOT of time into this game :icon_smile:

Congrats to Cult/OT and Kreger in particular for a well fought war. Despite my propoganda to the contrary, the mass recruitment strategy was always going to win out in the long run.

Hello to all my old comrads who were FF, D*D, GRINGR etc etc. I still think fondly of our hard core all night skype battle plan sessions. Don't think I will ever play a game as full on as this was in the early days of FF, when we challenged the core then declared on Cult.

So long W3, it was a hell of a ride in the beginning and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did :)

Mattaus

It was a hell of a ride indeed my friend and I for one will never forget those all nighters defending, attacking and manipulating. First online game I'd ever played and gotta say I enjoyed all of your company, everyone. well done to the stayers.

imori

It's bittersweet to see so many years of war finally coming to an end. Thanks for the game everyone!

My own personal shoutouts:

Entreri and Mianra for being my friends from the very start.
Mattaus for leading such an awesome family.
Kreger for all the long philosophical talks.
Rivka and Negativity for all the randomness and lightheartedness they brought to the table.
Mcsqu for all the talks about music and playing shows.
and anyone that I had the pleasure of working with in game to fight the evil Cult/OTB ;)

I wish the absolute best for everyone in their lives. Go take a break and get some sunshine. You all deserve it after so many nights spent glued to the screen over the past several years :p

Cheers.

DeletedUser67772

Holy crap i can't believe this world is finally ending. I never thought it would with as long as the war went on. Congrats to all the players that stuck around till the end. i wish i could have been one of them with you but RL issues forced me off this world more then a year ago. Still sad to see it go. All i have to say is to everyone from PDM (very old tribe we merged into D*D so i doubt many remember it), D*D and FF it was a good run. but it had to end eventually. maybe now players from w3 old and the ones that stuck around can form a new tribe on a newer world to let the fun begin again?

DeletedUser

Hi Mattaus

Long time no see...

How are you doing?

I'm really good thanks, hope you are well. Busy with work and life, and no time for game like this anymore unfortunately.

I have often thought about starting up on a new world, but the temptation to get too involved is too high :icon_smile:

Simon Hawkins said:
It was a hell of a ride indeed my friend and I for one will never forget those all nighters defending, attacking and manipulating. First online game I'd ever played and gotta say I enjoyed all of your company, everyone. well done to the stayers.

Hey buddy hope you and the family are well! Those nights were certainly epic, still can't believe how long you lasted down South by yourself.

Paul XXXII

Happy to see here good old players of this game, as one of the members of Cult26/ELITE, i must prais all of that players who played until the last day.
For Cult Members, was a pleasure to play with all of you guys and girls (Kreger, Aprodhite, etc..) what a rush in the begin of war against CA, was the begin of a tribe of warriors and wars
For FF members, was nice to play against you and with you, Mattaus for me you still are the best tribe leader i ever saw playing this game
Kreger you are the master of the tribe families...

For my friends of Cult26/ELITE you guys...the best times playing thos game...

And i can't forget my old friend miscaro...

DeletedUser

OWP? That's a strange way to abbreviate Descendants of Death. Shame to see the world end, and I even missed the after-party! Hope you are all doing well.

The Kangaroo

OWP wasnt Descendants of Death. It was members from D*D/Cult and OT who all joined together to end the world.

DeletedUser

OWP wasnt Descendants of Death. It was members from D*D/Cult and OT who all joined together to end the world.

I seems to remember everyone saying OT had no chance, and it sure looked like with a F'ed up as our LZ's were. Every other tribe started as a cluster and had support around the corner. Our biggest achievement was coming up with a way to CnC that mess. We spent as much if not more time organizing than capping villages. Well played everyone and a BIG thanks to Mrs. C for seeing it through.

Now shut up and upgrade your iron mines.

OTB Torvald
CO of George
First head of the Academy
Member of leadership consul
OTB Web Admin
and Original OT.