Wins of w20

DeletedUser

sorry, forgot you were jesus.

Did i face a 1 man op against Prime? Yes.
Did i beat it? Yes.
Had you quit and therefore you know naff all? Yes.
Was it roughly 20,000 Inc's? Yes, mass fakes followed by nukes and trains, all of which died.

so yeah, hush.

My nickname does happen to be jesus from some people. Only cus I walk on water tho

But Hefty, quit talking down to me. I brought you to w20, maybe show a little respect. I'm not talking down to you, just saying the reality. Since from what you say you're a god.

I don't care if I wasn't here, I have defended against 20,000+ incomings and it is literally impossible to defend against(once shit starts hitting you; you run out of troops extremely fast. So unless they don't do a follow up, you'd be screwed) unless 99% of them are fake. And don't say you can because that's bullshit, we both know it. I believe I am a better defender than you, but I have great pride in my defending. You are simply over exaggerating because you know no one can prove you wrong.

And if you say all of which died, maybe you are telling the truth. But it means you were stacked and you can't brag about that shit. Although I suspect when you say 'roughly' it means you rounded it to the closest 20,000th.

Hefty, yes, you're a good player. By that I mean you have the skill and ability to play. Would I ever have you in my tribe again? Probably not. You're not reliable and reliability is more important than skill.

Here's some quotes for you:

Nothing in the world is more haughty than a man of moderate capacity when once raised to power.

Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get you a long way.

Arrogance and rudeness are training wheels on the bicycle of life -- for weak people who cannot keep their balance without them.

Arrogance diminishes wisdom

The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance.

...the image of the Lord had been replaced by a mirror.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Could see you falling for that last one pretty easily.

Hefty, I just don't understand what would compel someone to be so arrogant to the extremity you are. Some people buy into it, but I think they're just ignorant. I'm no saint, but I'm not near as bad as you. My arrogance(which I'd call pride; but others may call arrogance) is at least in the realm of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62954

This is not true you ran and whine all the time on Bong972:lol:

Hahahahah, the true hardcore player of TW...NOT!!!

i wonder why this noob keeps dragging my name into this

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 man war against Prime (Sinaelyan, when i was not bored)

20,000 Incs, Hefty lost, 0 Villages :lol:

I look like a saint compared to Ampac.

What? Saint? Hahahahah your reputation as a very good player is not true...Lets ask all the players here in world 20 and post their opinions about you..

In fact your reputation is a runner...A very good runner..Running away from incommings..hehehhhehe:lol:

DeletedUser71060

its also called surviving for what is about to happen to prime and i want to be about to see it remember the Roman empire history may repeat its self lol
and it must be annoying i now have more villages than before prime decided to remove me ahh sorry thats not quite true your allowing me to play because you like me :) well i like you to your posts make me laugh keeps the fun in the forums

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its also called surviving for what is about to happen to prime and i want to be about to see it remember the Roman empire history may repeat its self lol
and it must be annoying i now have more villages than before prime decided to remove me ahh sorry thats not quite true your allowing me to play because you like me :) well i like you to your posts make me laugh keeps the fun in the forums

Lol, your a true sport..Keep on munching I like that..:lol:

DeletedUser71060

i wish we were closer i would show you how to defend and survive

HeftySmurf

My nickname does happen to be jesus from some people. Only cus I walk on water tho

But Hefty, quit talking down to me. I brought you to w20, maybe show a little respect. I'm not talking down to you, just saying the reality. Since from what you say you're a god.

I don't care if I wasn't here, I have defended against 20,000+ incomings and it is literally impossible to defend against(once shit starts hitting you; you run out of troops extremely fast. So unless they don't do a follow up, you'd be screwed) unless 99% of them are fake. And don't say you can because that's bullshit, we both know it. I believe I am a better defender than you, but I have great pride in my defending. You are simply over exaggerating because you know no one can prove you wrong.

And if you say all of which died, maybe you are telling the truth. But it means you were stacked and you can't brag about that shit. Although I suspect when you say 'roughly' it means you rounded it to the closest 20,000th.

Hefty, yes, you're a good player. By that I mean you have the skill and ability to play. Would I ever have you in my tribe again? Probably not. You're not reliable and reliability is more important than skill.

Here's some quotes for you:

Could see you falling for that last one pretty easily.

Hefty, I just don't understand what would compel someone to be so arrogant to the extremity you are. Some people buy into it, but I think they're just ignorant. I'm no saint, but I'm not near as bad as you. My arrogance(which I'd call pride; but others may call arrogance) is at least in the realm of reality.

I dont say im a god, im only arrogant when people talk to me like some common noob, in this case ampac, which thereafter makes everything i post arrogant because 1 noob annoys me. Im also not generally in the best frame of mind when i post, ive either just woke up so half asleep, or ive just got in.

Fact is i do respect you, however i dont like people talking down to me in general, im not used to it, more the point of my upbringing in life rather then tw.

And yes, it was 20,000 odd fakes give or take 500, 85% were fakes i would say, they cleared quite a lot of my offense, in cases i couldnt be bothered dodging, however my defense was fine, the reason it failed was because they only targeted half of my villages, leaving me with a free reign, and as i mentioned, who needs defensive troops to snipe a train, i believe i even showed you one of my offense snipes.

highlighting one point:

You're not reliable and reliability is more important than skill.

I agree, ive proven to be highly unreliable, because the game struggles to entertain me nowadays, however if you did such a thing as a large premade, it would probably interest me being i had a co-player at least to fall back on, ive grown rather partial to start up, you get to fight more people.

HeftySmurf

What? Saint? Hahahahah your reputation as a very good player is not true...Lets ask all the players here in world 20 and post their opinions about you..

In fact your reputation is a runner...A very good runner..Running away from incommings..hehehhhehe:lol:

I could make you run from me, ever faced 10,000 incomings from one player alone? 1v1 you could not handle, when i get into sending fakes, i only stop if my internet connection drops.

DeletedUser

And yes, it was 20,000 odd fakes give or take 500, 85% were fakes i would say, they cleared quite a lot of my offense, in cases i couldnt be bothered dodging, however my defense was fine, the reason it failed was because they only targeted half of my villages, leaving me with a free reign, and as i mentioned, who needs defensive troops to snipe a train, i believe i even showed you one of my offense snipes.

You're still claiming 20,000 fakes. Hefty, just be honest, we both know it wasn't anywhere near 20k incs.

1. You'd have freaked out on the forums and been saying 'ohh ive got 20k incs and haven't lost a village'. Everyone knows your personality and at the time you said nothing about 20k incs.

2. Bong claims he's pretty sure you had nowhere near 20k incs.

3. If it was 85% fakes and still 15% real, your troops wouldn't have been ok. Tell me what your defensive strategy was; there are few when defending against 20k incs.

4. Lmfao @ the bolded part. You've obviously never defended against 20k incs or anywhere near that if you think it's possible to dodge. Incomings are landing literally every few seconds.

5. And most importantly, I have never seen Prime get anyone up to 7k-10k incs let alone 20k.

Hefty, when you lie, pick a story that is somewhat believable. And lol @ showing me sniping with offense. Hefty, you're so amazing I would have never thought you could snipe with O :icon_surprised:

HeftySmurf

You're still claiming 20,000 fakes. Hefty, just be honest, we both know it wasn't anywhere near 20k incs.

1. You'd have freaked out on the forums and been saying 'ohh ive got 20k incs and haven't lost a village'. Everyone knows your personality and at the time you said nothing about 20k incs.

2. Bong claims he's pretty sure you had nowhere near 20k incs.

3. If it was 85% fakes and still 15% real, your troops wouldn't have been ok. Tell me what your defensive strategy was; there are few when defending against 20k incs.

4. Lmfao @ the bolded part. You've obviously never defended against 20k incs or anywhere near that if you think it's possible to dodge. Incomings are landing literally every few seconds.

5. And most importantly, I have never seen Prime get anyone up to 7k-10k incs let alone 20k.

Hefty, when you lie, pick a story that is somewhat believable. And lol @ showing me sniping with offense. Hefty, you're so amazing I would have never thought you could snipe with O :icon_surprised:

1. im sure i did freak out about the op to be fair
2. I was by myself, how would he know?
3. they would have, as i said i didnt coordinate defense, only thing i coordinate for is for trains.
4. I dodge randomly, i like to dodge before bed, so like 4 hours before it lands, sending troops to random places ftw.
5. HTM, possibly his last largest act, it was one huge op, and the end result was around 20k incs, i never said 20k incs in one go, i said a 3 day period, means it went down, increased, its an overall amount.

DeletedUser

5. HTM, possibly his last largest act, it was one huge op, and the end result was around 20k incs, i never said 20k incs in one go, i said a 3 day period, means it went down, increased, its an overall amount.

Wow. Everyone is well aware when they say the number of incs they had it means what they maxed out at for a number of incomings at one time. You just wanted to make yourself sound cooler. Incs means incomings. The proper thing to have said if you weren't lying and trying to make yourself look good would be the number of attacks you received.

And since you say over a 3 day time period you really have no clue at all how many incs landed unless you went through and counted every single reports which I guarantee you didn't do. You just made up a random number that sounded like a lot.

Which means I've just proven you're full of BS as everyone already knew.

It's easy to defend against 20,000 incomings if they're not all sent at you at once. Quit bragging about it and trying to make yourself sound amazing. It's really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65647

If we are talking about Sinaelyan, I was leading the OP, HTM was the one saving his ass...lol
I think it was the most impopular decision ever in Prime.

HeftySmurf

If we are talking about Sinaelyan, I was leading the OP, HTM was the one saving his ass...lol
I think it was the most impopular decision ever in Prime.

Which one, because there was 2, cba replying on the forum to air, he gets it on skype nao

DeletedUser65647

The OP was on Hulk on k53/k54 and was targeting Sinaelyan, Jasonspurs and the third major player, can't remember the name, it also included wizzydizzy and Runesten

HeftySmurf

The OP was on Hulk on k53/k54 and was targeting Sinaelyan, Jasonspurs and the third major player, can't remember the name, it also included wizzydizzy and Runesten

hmm, possibly, cant remember