Wins of w20

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I know what I'm talking about because I'm still playing world 20...While you don't know anything because your gone..Well forgoten maybe..Or maybe no one can remember you because your a noob.

yet the fact remains that you called someone ignorant and didn't even know their original ingame name,despite the fact that they used to be very prominent on these forums

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yet the fact remains that you called someone ignorant and didn't even know their original ingame name,despite the fact that they used to be very prominent on these forums

yea, what do I care about some old players who didn't become a factor in the creation of the world right now...Worlds are created by strong players, strong tribes and strong leadership those who cannot consistently carry on are eliminated by the next strongest tribe...those who demand fun, and annihilation of everyone around them..

even if they are prominent before in the forums it's nothing..they are gone...even their opinions are not important...

so please don't justify a few years in this world about what you did, you quit and your gone your not a factor anymore.

Rickyson1 I find it funny that you keep posting in this world, I never heard of you before but you keep blabbering things about how a player must run his account...Your account is gone I checked it to see if your a good player...But when I checked it...It's nothing..Just an ordinary account who nobled accounts that can't fight...You see an account that Nukes a player usually has high oda but checking it it looks like you just taken those villas as a freebies...Very low Oda...Man you nobled those villas without troops on them...:icon_rolleyes:

big talk for a player who can't fight.

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yea, what do I care about some old players who didn't become a factor in the creation of the world right now...Worlds are created by strong players, strong tribes and strong leadership those who cannot consistently carry on are eliminated by the next strongest tribe...those who demand fun, and annihilation of everyone around them..

even if they are prominent before in the forums it's nothing..they are gone...even their opinions are not important...

so please don't justify a few years in this world about what you did, you quit and your gone your not a factor anymore.

Rickyson1 I find it funny that you keep posting in this world, I never heard of you before but you keep blabbering things about how a player must run his account...Your account is gone I checked it to see if your a good player...But when I checked it...It's nothing..Just an ordinary account who nobled accounts that can't fight...You see an account that Nukes a player usually has high oda but checking it it looks like you just taken those villas as a freebies...Very low Oda...Man you nobled those villas without troops on them...:icon_rolleyes:

big talk for a player who can't fight.

so what precisely have you done?

i'm sure your list of achievements must be long 65.

rich26ca

lmao! wow ampac you really need to just be quite your only hurting your bad rep more by continuing to post!

First you call others ignorant, do believe you need to look this word up again as i think your missing the meaning. second your link doesn't work as you typed it wrong genious as well wrong crimi account, third i've been here pretty much the entire breath of the this world and i too would love to know what you did in world 20 other then be the butt of all our jokes ;P

your last post being the worst i've seen from you "i know cause i was here". but your intel is horrible so really what do you know?

thats like saying George W bush Jr did a good job cause he was in the white house for 8 years. being somewhere and being good at what you do are two totally different things. so i guess it all really stems down too you learning the meaning of ignorant as you are appearing that way as we speak!

DeletedUser

I would lol hard if prime kicked him and nobled him for these forum posts.

Maybe I should post up our skype chats with ampac, what do you think rich? Our plans are in motion anyway, not like it would stop anything...

DeletedUser

You guys realize he's just doing what he did on his maker account right? He's nothing more than a troll, no point in convincing a noob he's a noob.

rich26ca

but it could be fun to take his villages from across the world just too prove he is a noob to everyone else we already know it but some people are still wondering, lol...

besides even if i'm the only one attacking him, and i take my villages i target i can only imagine what ricky or you would do... lol ;) besides as i said it will be fun caping him and laughing online about it ;)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but it could be fun to take his villages from across the world just too prove he is a noob to everyone else we already know it but some people are still wondering, lol...

besides even if i'm the only one attacking him, and i take my villages i target i can only imagine what ricky or you would do... lol ;) besides as i said it will be fun caping him and laughing online about it ;)

blah, blah your all noobs can't even take a village of me...All talk and no action thats always your motto..Talk tough but can't back it up..No wonder you guys are failed...All your accounts are either gone or deleted whats the point in that..BORED?

Hulk lovers who still bask on the glory of your fallen works...:lol:

Rich1 your a coward who just talk in the forums!!! Attack me so I could know what your account is..blah blah blah..to scared to do anything......Hahahahaahh!!!

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would lol hard if prime kicked him and nobled him for these forum posts.

Maybe I should post up our skype chats with ampac, what do you think rich? Our plans are in motion anyway, not like it would stop anything...

Ohh Saaaadd:icon_sad: Why you can't noble a sparta village on sparta six..When we were busy attacking prime on the central area, you keep on whinning that your area needs support, your area needs nukes...Huhuhuh..And now you talk tough here in the forums...

Well Guyverone here is a fact....Your account is Gone!!! you deleted it...You didn't even fight...:icon_redface:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
blah, blah your all noobs can't even take a village of me...All talk and no action thats always your motto..Talk tough but can't back it up..No wonder you guys are failed...All your accounts are either gone or deleted whats the point in that..BORED?

Hulk lovers who still bask on the glory of your fallen works...:lol:

Rich1 your a coward who just talk in the forums!!! Attack me so I could know what your account is..blah blah blah..to scared to do anything......Hahahahaahh!!!

once again,what have you ever done 65?

rich26ca

i can not wait to prove to the world you are just another nub that ran from tribe to tribe in a desperate attempt to keep you account alive...

we know you suck you can stop posting it too prove it as we already know and i stated before i am coming when i'm ready i will attack and no worries you are now my only concern in this world.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol. whats this a mind game? and You what have you done 65?

Rickyson1 a poor player, where are you accounts rickyson1?

so in other words nothing.

and the 65 refers to the percentage of your nobles that have been barbs,an insanely pathetic percentage if you think about it.

DeletedUser

so in other words nothing.

and the 65 refers to the percentage of your nobles that have been barbs,an insanely pathetic percentage if you think about it.

It's more than 65%, i can tell you the players he nobled that were internals and known inactives.

When he was duke in bsm, he left for prime and nobled all the KNOWN inactives and tried to boast about it...so you should be calling 89 or something

rich26ca

yet he talks about anhilating all the players around him, i think he meant wait for them to bore and leave or be betrayed by him and then noble the barbs.... lmao!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's more than 65%, i can tell you the players he nobled that were internals and known inactives.

When he was duke in bsm, he left for prime and nobled all the KNOWN inactives and tried to boast about it...so you should be calling 89 or something

sure it is when you count internals etc too,i was just counting the barbs :icon_razz:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sure it is when you count internals etc too,i was just counting the barbs :icon_razz:

Hahahaah, well the point is all you guys can't do anything about it...I love barbs!!! everybody nobled a barb give me an account who didn't nobled a barb(well actually I know 1 player who doesn't noble barbs)..

And you guys are so pathetic to see that the 65% is my territory..All those barbs have nukes and defenses on them..And rich26 who talks big here in the forums can't launch a single nuke on me...A coward...Man I could beat all of you guys combined...If the players of world 20 were like you guys then I'll have an easy time winning against all my enemies...Hahahahaahah!!!!

Don't know why I replying to Rickyson1 post..A player who wan'ts to be remembered as a special guy but in truth a player who is true failure...Hahahahaha...

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well if you don't know what I have done then it shows how ignorant you are..Ignorant are usually Failed people...Heheheeh!!!

Some noob stats to think about in your stint in world 20.

http://http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&id=704232
You did know I was being sarcastic with my question in my previous post? That is not my stats in this world either. Here's my challenge to you: Get an account on W7 and fight me. I'll be under the user name Beaza. If you don't immediately reply to inform me that you now own a W7 account and also supply a user name, I'll unfortunately have to assume you're scared of me, you suck, and you fail. Good day kind sir.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd also like to inform you that I do not see your name mentioned in the time line thread nor anywhere else that can give you a worthy title to be remembered. You might appreciate to know that after spending all this time that you have on this world, you'll be forgotten once it has ended. You've made no accomplishments to be a notable player. Your name is no where, no one will care about you, and no one will hear about you. In the end, you'll be a bigger failure than you claim us to be, as you were the fool that stuck around the longest and still, not once, was mentioned as a notable player nor made any impact what-so-ever in this world. Maybe you can noble certain barbs in order to graph a funny object on the map, that would be the most you'll ever be remembered for. Such a great fate, be proud.

Best wishes,
crim

Last edited: