Wins of w20

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why would I be scared to a coward like you? Your gameplay is not impressive you talk big with no facts to prove it.

Just what i said all of you former Hulk guys who insulted players in this world Suck!!! You have no right to judge people in this world when your not playing it.

Prime rules!!!
Hehehe. Prime rules! Hehe. They are the win of W20, hehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Hehe!! Hehe!!!!!!!

DeletedUser62954

Proof?:icon_biggrin:

these baseless accusation hurts my reputation and feelings, the mere fact that your not playing fair has very serious consequence which led to deletions of multiple large accounts. Tw staff protect those who plays fair..While I admit I've done some wrong in the past TW staff corrected it.

players try hard to win against an enemy but if you do not do it a proper way you will be punished..

A reputation of a player is judged on how he played this world, so how did you play this world bong972? Am I the only one who see's what you have truly done?

well, since you always seem to bring up this topic... let's compare our respective infractions. i hope chase doesn't lock this since i am not complaining about my ban (i have already accepted it and learned to live with it)

bong972 - got banned once for knowing the passwords for multiple accounts. i never used those accounts to attack anyone i just logged into them from time to time so they won't get deleted or so i can pass the sitting to someone else. most of those accounts were used to support you later on when you filled our forums with HELP ME I'M BEING ATTACKED

ampac - got banned at least twice to my knowledge, once for attacking chevyh with his own account and an account he was sitting... another one using the same IP or something like that to attack the mohsen's account.

if you've corrected what you've done in the past then one infraction should have been enough, why get banned a second time?

i always played against my opponents fair and square, without resorting to the use of accounts being sat. i don't think the same can be said about you.

if, as you say, someone's reputation is based on how he played this world, then i can say mine is fairly secure. like what i said in my other posts, i am fairly secure in my skills and achievements on this world and i don't need to justify them to noobs like you.

noobs like you can't accept facts and always resort to fiction.

@chase, don't delete my post please... and don't infract me for this one cause i think i have more than enough infractions already :)

DeletedUser

Proof?:icon_biggrin:

these baseless accusation hurts my reputation and feelings, the mere fact that your not playing fair has very serious consequence which led to deletions of multiple large accounts. Tw staff protect those who plays fair..While I admit I've done some wrong in the past TW staff corrected it.

players try hard to win against an enemy but if you do not do it a proper way you will be punished..

A reputation of a player is judged on how he played this world, so how did you play this world bong972? Am I the only one who see's what you have truly done?

real players do try hard against their enemies. but the only things ive seen you do to overcome your enemy is to join them.

and you shouldnt even talk about players reputations cuz yours isnt the best. considering you havent really done anything but talk and noble barbs. so no one else is hurting your rep it is all you mate. i just wish ya luck trying to get any respect now haha

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
real players do try hard against their enemies. but the only things ive seen you do to overcome your enemy is to join them.

and you shouldnt even talk about players reputations cuz yours isnt the best. considering you havent really done anything but talk and noble barbs. so no one else is hurting your rep it is all you mate. i just wish ya luck trying to get any respect now haha

You think thats the point here, reputation is long gone in this world the only way a player will respect you is with thousand of nukes.. I'm just looking for a decent reply..I'm looking for bong972 to admit it..Lol, from the looks of it he did freely admit it..He said he didn't use it to attack other people but I think he used this for multiple support.:icon_biggrin:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow somebody is angry..Well now Bon972 you admit it..Will you take responsibility for it?

or blame everyone else for your misfortune.

Btw as a player analysing another player you are surely wrong. If you look at my ODA is around 178 million you can't do that with 75% defence..The secret here is that enemies shouldn't know your actual ratio of troops.

If someone will reason out that 178million is because of blasting away barbs, lol, then you must review the situation here, I'm not nuking with only 2 nukes I always nuke more..The more merrier.

Every player that I attacked if he isn't stacked properly will always be destroyed, if my villages are not enough to destroy them then I'll noble more villages to make more Nukes and Defensive villages.

Destruction is not only to kill the troops but also to destroy villages..

Kill Them All!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
jesus christ, you really must be a r****d... you seem to just post shit up but never read them. i think rickyson1 already highlighted the post for you --> the post in which i admitted having committed mistakes and having accepted the facts plus the punishment.

there's no sense arguing with people like you. you understand nothing. all you post is nonsense

yes, you really must be a win for w20... after all, you got to your present rank only by virtue of all others before you deleting their accounts voluntarily and involuntarily. top ranked players who were constantly in the top ten were all noobs compared to you: wizzydizzy, bong972, obatca, lvl, and several others...

congratulations on your remarkable achievement...

air, ricky, please extend your congratulations to the best player in W20

Seems your remarks are less contructive even more, no wonder your gone in this world you can't even give a straight answer.

Accept responsibility...Don't Blame others..For you to become a respected person you must admit the guilt you have done and not blame others.

Passing the blame on me criticising me would just show how you handle your real life. If you can't be honest in admitting guilt then there is a serious problem here.

DeletedUser62954

no sense replying to people with lack of comprehension skills. i looked for the quote regarding the stuff you keep pointing out. but i cant seems to quote it cause the thread was locked. and besides i dont like repeating myself. go back to kindergarten, i think talking to those kids would be better than talking to you

DeletedUser

no sense replying to people with lack of comprehension skills. i looked for the quote regarding the stuff you keep pointing out. but i cant seems to quote it cause the thread was locked. and besides i dont like repeating myself. go back to kindergarten, i think talking to those kids would be better than talking to you

He knows you admitted your mistakes. He's just doing that because he's psychotic and gets off on it.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guys, guys if you read my post there are truths to that. Saying that I'm psychotic just shows your frustration and failure. Failed members of Former Hulk gang up on me. You got every opurtunity before to attack me but you didn't.

Bong didn't admit any mistakes..He blames others for his failure..Like you Airsofter your saying didn't failed anyone in this world(I beg to disagree)..But the fact remains that your the ultimate reason on the demise of your Powerfull tribe Hulk.

Airsofter got every oppurtunity to make amends with this..But instead he hides behind prime so he wouldn't get attacked..Fear!? Tried to recruit him, airsofter ..If he is willing to fight prime he should have joined fear?! long time ago.

He fought rich26 tribe Fear?!, then they have some secret deals to stop the attacks on loonman saying that Airsofter and loonman would join Fear?! but Airsofter didn't honor it. Fear?! stopped the attacks which led to the eventuall inactivity of that tribe.

In my opinion Airsofter betrayed rich26 in this. Could you enlighten this guys?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i will enlighten on this subject since i was the main leader of FEAR?! at the time.

we had our op on loon in place and starting. after so many players (not all by a long shot) were attacking loon and what not only to have hefty tell rich to stop attacks. this was because hefty was trying to recruit loon to his tribe. then air came along and agreed to join with loon if we stopped attacks. so we stop they restacked and started attacking again. so we started attacking again only to have hefty telling us to stop because they were about to join.

they didnt join hefty quit and thats when we took AOS into our tribe. and we stopped attacks a second time and then we just didnt bother to hit prime anymore cuz we were sick of being told not to attack. and for the record which im sure everyone knows, rich was the one in talks with hefty not myself. idk if anyone else was talkign tohim. but i will say hefty is a riot to talk to haah

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you stopped attacks because you trusted Hefty and Airsofter? Isn't that a bit hasty, other people telling you who to fight and what to fight? Isn't Fear?! leadership strong and commited?

Well, I'm pointing out that you trusted them to do what they said, Airsofter and his group should have join Fear if they couldn't join the tribe of Heftysmurf?! But alas he protected his own but, and used your tribe as an example on How poorly Fear?! Attacks...

And you keep protecting him..Tribalgod..Wake up and smell the roses..heftysmurf and Airsofter betrayed the trust and leadership of fear?!.

If my analysis is incorrect then please feel free to voice your opinions.

HeftySmurf

So you stopped attacks because you trusted Hefty and Airsofter? Isn't that a bit hasty, other people telling you who to fight and what to fight? Isn't Fear?! leadership strong and commited?

Well, I'm pointing out that you trusted them to do what they said, Airsofter and his group should have join Fear if they couldn't join the tribe of Heftysmurf?! But alas he protected his own but, and used your tribe as an example on How poorly Fear?! Attacks...

And you keep protecting him..Tribalgod..Wake up and smell the roses..heftysmurf and Airsofter betrayed the trust and leadership of fear?!.

If my analysis is incorrect then please feel free to voice your opinions.

Essentially i screwed everyone over, which i planned.

HeftySmurf

This remark is truly pathetic.

Now I undersatand why those strong tribes failed.

Pathetic? naa noob i had fun, i backstabbed everyone :lol:

Its called having the skill to be that manipulative.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pathetic? naa noob i had fun, i backstabbed everyone :lol:

Its called having the skill to be that manipulative.

I see and Airsofter loves you? My golly if players support you in this line of thinking,,Then what would happen to this world???

HeftySmurf

I see and Airsofter loves you? My golly if players support you in this line of thinking,,Then what would happen to this world???

Support? i never needed support unlike you Ampac, i fought Prime without it and did better then you, least i dont ruin other players accounts then run with the main to the other side, your the biggest traitor in the world, you dont have loyalty to Prime, you have loyalty to only yourself.

DeletedUser

He's not one to trust, you think him and julius are going to stay with prime for much longer? lol

[spoil]
a1-1.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
a2-1.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
a3-1.jpg
[/spoil]