Winter Graphics Package -Project thread

DeletedUser

Can it not be set to change to night time from 20:30 server time so we see more of the lighting`s.?

DeletedUser

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure TW switches the css to the night graphics at 00:00 regardless of if you have a graphical package installed or not - I don't think Geremy can do anything to change it.

DeletedUser

The only thing I could do is manual switch the folder names on my website. Then it could be night time anytime I wanted, which is how I kind of tested it. Those of you using this graphics package will see new buildings crop up occasionally as I make and upload them, there is no need to do anything further on your part.

DeletedUser103302

Very Very Nice Work. Had me in Stitches.

Sends a Xmas Hamper for Awesomeness.

XD

DeletedUser

New buildings added
storage1.png
storage2.png
storage3.png

DeletedUser

Geremy, this is amazing! it's first time I'm using a graphical package, I either didn't have PP or didn't notice this or any similar threads, I really like it, I can't wait to see the night and lights, thank you very much, only for this, I'm going to use graphical village overview during holidays, btw, could we have a little snow? :xmas smile:

DeletedUser

Great stuff. I can't see Santa, but I'll look again when the lights come back on. :)

DeletedUser

I had ripped the newest snow village overview files from an innogames server somewhere last year when I started this. Alas they are lost due to a system restore on my comp. If any of those in power could see fit to hint me in the right direction I would like to do something with those still.
Santa huh?..hmm that's a best idea, but where and how to put him in?

DeletedUser

guard.gif

replaced guard, conversation and juggler with a santa :)
although i am unable to see what it looks like right now in game

Last edited by a moderator: