Wisdom & 100I?

DeletedUser65440

Yo yo guys well my spies in Wisdom F told me that they are....... :icon_twisted: maybe later :icon_biggrin:

but hey maybe Kobr and Eturg dudes should join WISDOOM :icon_razz: so that they own all the South of course Not....:villagers: SA :axemen::icon_rolleyes: and they will own half of the Globe so that they'll be number one ...maybe later they'll attack BH Or BA ( maybe BA and BH should act now before it's 2 late ):) oh don't forget NP F and tao yo dudes wake up and feel the heat around you ....people you should:swordsman: act:swordsman: .....
OH i forget 13 th are allies with WisDoom
Mojo and ~A~are just NAP so mojo you should be prepared and hey k 44 there you must act and take more vills mojo before Eturg take some of them to help 13th against you :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol theres more wrong to that then what made sense.

We never turned on ANYONE. Yet again let me say this. If our status changes with anyone it is do to them doing something to have it changed. It's their own fault. We have never declaired on any of our alliances without a reason. And on that note gave them plenty of time to prepare. Dont blame us. Blame yourself for getting worked. Thats a weak excuse for a simple minded person. Come up with something that is an actual fact.

All you have accused us of warring is incorrect.

We can sit back in our cubby hole in the south and help our alliances out. That is an option.

So dont get ahead of yourself.

DeletedUser67078

jinjo 112 you should know of course, after all you were well informed by your budy/leader Valoki of all that is happening around in the south ,which is probaly why the 2 of you led your tribe to death.
Stick to song writing, you're doing that better then leading or colecting info.
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

BA are going to absolutely riddle the new 100I recrutis, I will be proved right.

DeletedUser

That means you should check TWstats.

Don't worry I know you better than you think pal :icon_wink:

I know your an agresive attacker and defender, i guess you must be the exception to your rule.

netjakdim

I guess now the big question is going to be will all of 100I join with Wisdom or will some of them join 13th?

DeletedUser

Ooh, ooh, can I answer that one?? :)

It seems all members were in favor of this merge. And I dont think anyone even mentioned 13th when this was announced.

It doesnt seem they were too concerned with you guys. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Suspicious? how is that? can you extend your idea lil' more please my young southern neighbor.

well just look at it with your new recruits you are gaining ground in the south western part of the world thus getting closer to Ba. Now if you ask me I say it is a good move in theory but I am sure Ba will react and see this movement and think Oh No!

What I am wondering right now is does this make Ba want to go to war with you more or less with these new recruits. Still this change in wisdom has made them get way closer to achieving their goal of undisputed super power of world 17.

DeletedUser

menno, you couldn't BE more wrong. Mr net, are you suggesting anything? :)

netjakdim

Ooh, ooh, can I answer that one?? :)

It seems all members were in favor of this merge. And I dont think anyone even mentioned 13th when this was announced.

It doesnt seem they were too concerned with you guys. Sorry.

Tis a shame there are a couple of guys in 100I that I had grown rather fond of and enjoyed chatting with.

menno, you couldn't BE more wrong. Mr net, are you suggesting anything? :)

No suggestions just fishing to see if there were any folks that might want to join up with 13th or as my question was answered it appears Wisdom is the tribe of choice. ;) It is not like things will be very much different anyway we have all worked together fairly well in the past.

DeletedUser

its a shame .xD still have to throw digs at people considering the massive failure that their tribe turned out to be......anyways Dims just trying to recruit more people into his world domination scheme :icon_rolleyes: hes trying to overthrow sir M (Dont tell anyone :icon_wink:)

netjakdim

That was suppose to be a secret sir and to think I almost had Sir Marticus talked into appointing me as his next Account Sitter. Now he will never let me touch the reigns of leadership.

Don't discredit XD to much sir it was just some poor timing and bad decisions on their leadership. Alot of good players in that group some have left but there are still 1 or 2 that would be an asset to any tribe.