Wisdom and BA war STATS only thread!

Bazz69

:icon_biggrin:Me thinks not :icon_evil:perhaps they just cant be bothered .Me here felt the same for some time .Its hard enough dealing with your average idiot at work each day let alone some of the clowns we suffer here .Oh and that was not a shot at any one in particullar :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well you see there are two perspectives here Mr Bazz. You may call people clowns for what they posted but some would say that all they were just reacting to the personal mudslinging.

You just need to take a look at the 13th thread to see the difference in attitude from most (I agree not all posters can be civil and coherent on both sides) of the posters. A lot of us have mutual respect for each other and tend to have a little bit more fun with the war than most BA members seem to want to.

Also please remember that the poor PnP was started by BA, it is hardly our fault if it was shot down in flames, is it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay there is two ways of looking at this.
Surely.... do you know which is the sensible one???

In a sense we are kind of winning ! :icon_rolleyes::icon_wink::icon_confused::lol:
HAHAHA!!!.... yes we are all winners....

I forget how trolling works.. Should add some insults?
I thought trolling was more or less insulting your own self... definitely you dont need to add insults there :icon_wink:...

Wisdom are not very good.
But with Wise S.... They are the BEST!!!

Inty smells.
Sigh....in the end...they just get personal....:icon_rolleyes:.

Nocnoidozor

No we are here ,watching the show and laughing to your stupidity ...

Please continue ...

DeletedUser

Sigh.. out of the four BA members who posted only one was able to post without an insult and in good humor.. I guess its best for all of us that you guys do just stay off the forum then.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [BA]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 140
Side 2: 62
Difference: 78

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,358,628
Side 2: 600,853
Difference: 757,775

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,416
Side 2: 9,455
Difference: 74,961

image.php

DeletedUser

Sigh.. out of the four BA members who posted only one was able to post without an insult and in good humor.. I guess its best for all of us that you guys do just stay off the forum then.

This post is provacative. If you don't want people to post insults dont put subtle things in them. If you drop the attitude you have less chance of being insulted.

4 [BA] players didn't post by the way.

You put a snarky attitude into most of your posts and even when you comment on the stats you insert little subtleties the provoke other players.

Just saying you get what you ask for.

DeletedUser

I haven’t posted anything of a nature that I wouldn’t use in the 13th stats thread but there it is taken as it is meant, in good humour. It’s only BA that doesn’t seem to get that it’s all just a bit of fun.

I count Killer as BA…

DeletedUser

You may not realize it but you provoke most players into saying what they say. Sometimes you don't even know what tribe someone is in and you automatically attribute an insult to [BA]. You are looking for reasons to talk about [BA] you just can't stand not to. You also talk about the whole of [BA] more than [BA] talks about Wisdom. [BA] doesn't dislike Wisdom so much as they dislike Integritous and unfortuneately, you as well.

Oop's.. sorry seems i was wrong, BA arnt winning

Its awfully quiet from the BA camp. :icon_confused:

It kind of justifies a lot that has been said here about BA in the past .
^^you talking to someone not even in [BA]

I think BA might be boycotting the forums hehehehe.. or maybe they don’t have any active non sat members left.. :lol:

And now that the wind has gone from BA’s sails and they have stopped posting, we need to post something to keep the thread going .. :lol:

He he he someone’s a bit tetchy today

Yeah I know Zardex.. but people with no sense of humour amuse me.. they are my little play things :icon_twisted:

A short list of provacative statements without looking too far. Last Post. I've said what I needed. Killergoon is not in [BA]. Bye. I'm going to go kick more Mojo ass. Added the part where you said someone had no sense of humor(me?). Telling someone they have no sense of humor when in fact it is probably only a different sense of humor is a skewed view which I figured you could understand on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ add that one.

BT, that above comment is like someone throwing a stone at someone, you're looking for a fight.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know Zardex.. but people with no sense of humour amuse me.. they are my little play things :icon_twisted:

Integritous

Well I must say Babyteeth that you may consider avoiding comments about "not much from the BA Camp" when you post stats. That sort of editorials can be provocative, and it also may draw them back here. I think we can all agree it's been much nicer without that element in recent weeks, let's just keep it clean from both sides.

Oh and BMG the "wisdom are great, Inty sucks" thing has been mauled like a rag doll a few times by several more eloquent dukes in conflicts past, so give it a rest.

kitex1

I would say that [BA] are like flies.

Throw out some poop and they're all over it. *cough Bmgrevalution cough*

Nocnoidozor

I always laugh when i see kitex post and LOL more. so intelligent every time , Bt if you want to make us laugh post something like kitex ,you are like comedy here...

rpgman88

I'm going to go kick more Mojo ass.

You sure your kicking our ass? Wakelin's definetely kicking yours

M 54.40 (452|554) K54 9,434 bmgrevolution [[BA]] wakelin [BoM] 2010-01-10 20:41:19
# 0 [BA] (453|555) K54 9,453 bmgrevolution [[BA]] wakelin [BoM] 2010-01-10 14:46:43
# 0 [BA] (450|552) K54 8,977 bmgrevolution [[BA]] wakelin [BoM] 2010-01-10 10:03:45

Don't get full of yourself because you were working off an inactive for a week:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i love the way somebody broke down my post like I was serious. I thought all you wanted was to joke about the war.. and have fun. can I post anything on here without it being looked at as pnp just because I am in [BA].?