Wisdom and (of course) flaming...but in a subtle way

eagleblaze29

So anyway, I've been kicking around since W7 and used to spend way too much time in the forums then....back after a year and joined W36 and since then I have been itchin for a *forum fix* so here we go.
(Oh and by the way I know I'm no JINXO, so forgive me if this isn't top notch)

Currently I'm engaged in a bit of a scuffle with KSC, which for those of you that don't know, is your bog standard, "if we get a billion noobs we can rule the world" tribe. What I have learnt from this is a bit shocking.

When did the concept of fakes become so far detatched from what it used to be?
It used to be a tactic to keep your enemy guessing which attack was real and to stop them from stacking a single target.
The idea was to make the fake appear real so you would send a train, ram or cat speed...

Now however fakes seem to consist of sending 24 attacks, at speeds varying from light cavalry to sword, in a way that I can only fathom, has been designed to convince me you were dropped on the head repeatedly as a child, and then once again during your teen years.

This is not a good tactic.
Instead of making me guess which attack is real, it leaves me guessing how you can operate a computer with a 2 digit-IQ. So please, KSC, DC, =KOC=, RIS, and Koalas, stop embarrasing yourselves, all you are doing is prove you fail at life.

As those keen eyed viewers may have noted, Koalas name was mentioned.

You guys are rank 20 now? 21? I dunno, don't care enough to check, why on earth would you sully your name by helping such a bad bad tribe? Have you no pride? I know you guys aren't top tribe material and in a few months, you'll either merge, probably with TKLA since you are helping =KOC=, or your top members will go and join with people who can teach them how to use all those villages properly...but still...helping KSC...where is the pride?

Is it just me that thinks that the tribe who vastly outnumbers another, and takes a month to take 5 villages, and who's members put comments like "KSC Killer" in there profile and who then proceed to launch very very bad fakes at the people attacking the tribe they themselves failed to noble, should be forced to change their name to Ep!C Shame or Ep!C Fa!L or just FAIL?

I mean let's be honest, none of us are exactly highly honourable or moral players. We all love a good bit of spying, a bit of treachery in the diplomacy, the back-stabbing, the en-mass attacks against big players and what have you. But are Koalas really that afraid of what might happen should a tribe that is better than KSC was to come along?

The great players of W7 would feel shame if they were here now!
(And yes I know some of them are...hey Ahmed, naj....THOR....good times.....lolz)

Oh and on a side note, for any KSC, =KOC=, DC, RIS or Koalas reading this, I label all the real attacks as such and all the fakes as Epic Fail, so here is a list of my incoming at this time

Command Destination Origin arrival time Arrival in
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 Smoothtounge today at 17:00 0:18:17
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ilodan today at 18:23 1:41:28
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 ilodan today at 18:51 2:09:03
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 03:18 10:36:28
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 07:15 14:33:13
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 07:23 14:41:14
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 ChasX tomorrow at 09:33 16:51:39
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 ChasX tomorrow at 10:13 17:31:42
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 117 Chiefy tomorrow at 16:58 24:16:10
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Ausracer (493|797) K74 KC.1 on 15.06. at 00:04 31:22:50
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 00:18 31:36:27
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 RSz13 on 15.06. at 00:47 32:05:06
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 01:48 33:05:58
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 01:55 33:13:20
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 03:42 35:00:30
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 michigan sign man on 15.06. at 11:21 42:39:04
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ChasX on 16.06. at 07:55 63:13:49
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Ausracer (493|797) K74 Vladoooo on 17.06. at 05:09 84:27:38
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 Vladoooo on 20.06. at 04:12 155:30:23

eagleblaze29

You guess wrong

Ilodan and Smoothtounge ran out of off troops a day ago....the rest of the attacks come from players with less than 3k points...
They just think that if they spam fakes I won't carry on nobleing them...

Like I said, embarrasing themselves.

Last edited:

eagleblaze29

That I am, needed something else to consume all my time...

Good to see some of the people I used to know back in the THOR days up there in the top 10 players list in W7.

To get back on topic, I currently have 29 incoming, but I need to beat 41, so if you guys could just step it up a notch, and send me a good 13 more fakes, I'll be greatful.

Cheers
-Eagle-

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hrrrm... I don't see the point here. Woohoo! You have about 2 dozen incomings? I sneeze 2 dozen fakes. Try asking T.W.L. how many Evil fakes they have on a regular basis.

I expected some sort of post of interest, but it's just another "waaah, I getng ataked bai nubz!" thread.

Does it really bare ANOTHER thread?

DeletedUser

nice to see an old school player:)

hy there mate, even if you did not mention me:(

eagleblaze29

Why would this post be about incoming from noobs? Seriously? I fail to see the point in such a thread...wasn't even a complaints thread...not really....isn't a serious thread....

Though the point is that once upon a time people used to be able to play this game and they used to do it well, now however it's like watching teams of people with no legs play football....

jin--

I expected some sort of post of interest, but it's just another "waaah, I getng ataked bai nubz!" thread.

This thread is more trying to figure out how the whole world got so noobish :icon_razz:, I say lets make another Holocaust except this time DEATH TO NOOBS. :lol:

eagleblaze29

see, he gets it....but still a holocaust reference....someone needs to work out where the line is and how far he just crossed it by...

back on topic, 39 attacks, one of which is a noble....heading to a stacked vill

congratulations

You, Dragon60, have just become the noob of the day

I just need a few more to take the lead lol

Stasis just got involved....I'd love to say I weathered to storm of attacks from 5 tribes...but I think i'd be cheating myself and everyone here to say that...darn....

DeletedUser

This thread is more trying to figure out how the whole world got so noobish :icon_razz:, I say lets make another Holocaust except this time DEATH TO NOOBS. :lol:

He is in K84 he said...

Of course the second furthest continent from the core is rather noobish...

eagleblaze29

Well it's a given that rim K's will be choc-a-bloc of noobs, but still....I think they should put in some effort....

nindel

Well it's a given that rim K's will be choc-a-bloc of noobs, but still....I think they should put in some effort....

They've given up all hope but to annoy people with a torrent of fakes, altogether a hopeless case :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hrrrm... I don't see the point here. Woohoo! You have about 2 dozen incomings? I sneeze 2 dozen fakes. Try asking T.W.L. how many Evil fakes they have on a regular basis.

He is right, having so little fakes its nothing special, altho I agree sending bad fakes its just stupid =)

In good old w12 days when my tribe was in war with FEMA I used to have like 2000 incomings per day. Yeah they drow me crazy =)

eagleblaze29

2000?!
Not even in my W7 days did I ever get 2000 incoming...not even that time a noob tribe declared war on lil'ol'me...I think I had more points than their entire tribe...another fine example of noobs for you...

I'm at 41 and I'm bored already....need just 2 more and I'll be happy...

Is it just me or does W36 have it bad...? Or have I just been out for too long and TW has been invaded by noobs?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does W36 have it bad...? Or have I just been out for too long and TW has been invaded by noobs?

You've been out of it for too long. Welcome to the beginning of a new world. It takes a bit before the culling of the noobs happens. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, and as a member of Koalas, I just like to say, thanks for judging our entire tribe on the actions of what must be one, maybe two members, This is the first I've heard of us "helping" KSC in anything but relocating farther out on the rim. But, hey, if it makes you feel important, I'll send you some fakes as well. :icon_wink:

eagleblaze29

From what I heard from the KSC duke when I was in his forums (oh yes I know, eagle how could you...bad bad eagle....) the Koalas duke had agreed to get his members to send fakes...and hell since Luke is doing it, you all should be...don't want any slackers now!

I do it because I care...

Up to 61, now I'm happy....

Carry on

-Eagle-

eagleblaze29

If memory serves, Ilodan did....97% sure of that....though I do read a lot of forums lol Don't know who he spoke to though...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

2000?!
Not even in my W7 days did I ever get 2000 incoming...not even that time a noob tribe declared war on lil'ol'me...I think I had more points than their entire tribe...another fine example of noobs for you...

I'm at 41 and I'm bored already....need just 2 more and I'll be happy...

that is because you quited w7 a long time ago, you gad like 700k if i remember correct when you left w7....