Wisdom and (of course) flaming...but in a subtle way

eagleblaze29

I got a little more of what you are saying but I figure that I don't care enough to put any more effort into understanding it...

You realise Koalas have this nasty tendancy to reconsume their own waste right? What's cute about that?

DeletedUser

So anyway, I've been kicking around since W7 and used to spend way too much time in the forums then....back after a year and joined W36 and since then I have been itchin for a *forum fix* so here we go.
(Oh and by the way I know I'm no JINXO, so forgive me if this isn't top notch)

Currently I'm engaged in a bit of a scuffle with KSC, which for those of you that don't know, is your bog standard, "if we get a billion noobs we can rule the world" tribe. What I have learnt from this is a bit shocking.

When did the concept of fakes become so far detatched from what it used to be?
It used to be a tactic to keep your enemy guessing which attack was real and to stop them from stacking a single target.
The idea was to make the fake appear real so you would send a train, ram or cat speed...

Now however fakes seem to consist of sending 24 attacks, at speeds varying from light cavalry to sword, in a way that I can only fathom, has been designed to convince me you were dropped on the head repeatedly as a child, and then once again during your teen years.

This is not a good tactic.
Instead of making me guess which attack is real, it leaves me guessing how you can operate a computer with a 2 digit-IQ. So please, KSC, DC, =KOC=, RIS, and Koalas, stop embarrasing yourselves, all you are doing is prove you fail at life.

As those keen eyed viewers may have noted, Koalas name was mentioned.

You guys are rank 20 now? 21? I dunno, don't care enough to check, why on earth would you sully your name by helping such a bad bad tribe? Have you no pride? I know you guys aren't top tribe material and in a few months, you'll either merge, probably with TKLA since you are helping =KOC=, or your top members will go and join with people who can teach them how to use all those villages properly...but still...helping KSC...where is the pride?

Is it just me that thinks that the tribe who vastly outnumbers another, and takes a month to take 5 villages, and who's members put comments like "KSC Killer" in there profile and who then proceed to launch very very bad fakes at the people attacking the tribe they themselves failed to noble, should be forced to change their name to Ep!C Shame or Ep!C Fa!L or just FAIL?

I mean let's be honest, none of us are exactly highly honourable or moral players. We all love a good bit of spying, a bit of treachery in the diplomacy, the back-stabbing, the en-mass attacks against big players and what have you. But are Koalas really that afraid of what might happen should a tribe that is better than KSC was to come along?

The great players of W7 would feel shame if they were here now!
(And yes I know some of them are...hey Ahmed, naj....THOR....good times.....lolz)

Oh and on a side note, for any KSC, =KOC=, DC, RIS or Koalas reading this, I label all the real attacks as such and all the fakes as Epic Fail, so here is a list of my incoming at this time

Command Destination Origin arrival time Arrival in
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 Smoothtounge today at 17:00 0:18:17
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ilodan today at 18:23 1:41:28
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 ilodan today at 18:51 2:09:03
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 03:18 10:36:28
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 07:15 14:33:13
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 ilodan tomorrow at 07:23 14:41:14
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 ChasX tomorrow at 09:33 16:51:39
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 ChasX tomorrow at 10:13 17:31:42
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 117 Chiefy tomorrow at 16:58 24:16:10
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Ausracer (493|797) K74 KC.1 on 15.06. at 00:04 31:22:50
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 00:18 31:36:27
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 RSz13 on 15.06. at 00:47 32:05:06
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 01:48 33:05:58
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 01:55 33:13:20
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Yours (499|812) K84 KC.1 on 15.06. at 03:42 35:00:30
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Grim (494|808) K84 michigan sign man on 15.06. at 11:21 42:39:04
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Toasted (496|805) K84 ChasX on 16.06. at 07:55 63:13:49
Epic Fail> Here Be Not Ausracer (493|797) K74 Vladoooo on 17.06. at 05:09 84:27:38
Epic Fail> Here Be Not A Lot (490|805) K84 Vladoooo on 20.06. at 04:12 155:30:23

What was this topic about? Only W7 stuff? I beg to differ. You gave us the right to talk in this topic so don't tell us to get out and let you talk about W7. You talk about shame, maybe the fact you have got nothing right in that post regarding Koalas makes you feel so much shame that you try and change the topic ^_^

eagleblaze29

Did any members of Koalas get involved and send fakes? Yes they did

Were you one of them? Yes, you were the first infact

Did the Koalas get involved in any other way? Yes, taking KSC refugees

Was this topic about W7? No it wasn't, just got a bit off topic, hence the move

What was the topic about? Noobs and those who help noobs

Do you fail at life? yes you do

Forum wars lolz
Round 2?

Lolz

And -ku-, yeah it is something to do with trying to extract a specific mineral or vitamin or something so they reconsume their own waste so as to make the most of it...which let's be fair, would make you feel better about spending £100 on a meal...obviously here I am relating Koala traits to humans, not saying that Koalas have money...just to clear that one up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Did any members of Koalas get involved and send fakes? Yes they did

Were you one of them? Yes, you were the first infact

I have stated my motive for this...to get ilodan to stop asking me to do it. It worked, so I am happy :icon_razz: Please choose to read it this time.

Did the Koalas get involved in any other way? Yes, taking KSC refugees

Prove he is a refugee and I will believe you.

What was the topic about? Noobs and those who help noobs

Shame that Koalas is not any of them then :icon_razz: we were only doing it because we do not like you, and to save harrasment.

I fail at my life in your eyes, but in my eyes I am happy with it, that is all that matters to me. Personal insults though...bit desperate, isn't it?

Forum wars lolz
Round 2?

Because you can not fight a proper war in game? Yes, Ilodan has forwarded reports...they aren't reports that shout out "W7 vet" to me.

crom

And so Eagleblaze was owned. :icon_biggrin:

The sign of a defeated poster; insults which have no motive, no evidence, and no point to them. Please, please tell me where you found this fact that seems to affect both me, and my fellow Koalas. Now, quit digging.

eagleblaze29

I can't be bothered with the individual quotes thing....so here goes...

Which reports did he send you I wonder?

Did he send the ones where I cleared his troops, then his tribes supporting troops, then some more troops, then some more troops, and so on over and over again....??? Or did he send the one where he only just managed to stop me from nobleing him by getting more support from yet another tribe? 500 more axemen and I'd be "kickin it in my new pad" lolz

Or the ones where I let them scout me, show them an "empty village" and then wait for some real attacks to come in (This is what happens when you become a predictable player Ilodan) and then magic all my troops back in it.

Ah that Ilodan, full of himself...

And are you complaining to me about not reading things? I mean seriously how many times have I repeated myself here?

And as far as a "real war goes" that's all well and good but it takes time, gots-ta build things, then attack things, then get through all the different tribes supporting troops before you can noble the target...forums are much quicker...

Oh and don't take these comments personally, it's just TW, just part of my TW charm lolz

How long do you want to drag this out for? I say one thing, you say another, then we go back and forth and back and forth....

Crom....I lolz at you
The motive was because I had just answered each one of his points and he figured there was no answer I could give...
And following your own comment, what do you define your own comment as?

Like I said I lolz at you...

If you really want to carry this on, just IGM me....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered with the individual quotes thing....so here goes...

Which reports did he send you I wonder?

Did he send the ones where I cleared his troops, then his tribes supporting troops, then some more troops, then some more troops, and so on over and over again....??? Or did he send the one where he only just managed to stop me from nobleing him by getting more support from yet another tribe? 500 more axemen and I'd be "kickin it in my new pad" lolz

Or the ones where I let them scout me, show them an "empty village" and then wait for some real attacks to come in (This is what happens when you become a predictable player Ilodan) and then magic all my troops back in it.

Ah that Ilodan, full of himself...

And are you complaining to me about not reading things? I mean seriously how many times have I repeated myself here?

And as far as a "real war goes" that's all well and good but it takes time, gots-ta build things, then attack things, then get through all the different tribes supporting troops before you can noble the target...forums are much quicker...

Oh and don't take these comments personally, it's just TW, just part of my TW charm lolz

How long do you want to drag this out for? I say one thing, you say another, then we go back and forth and back and forth....

Crom....I lolz at you

At least you gave up on us being noobs and 'helping' KSC, I think you realised the truth now :icon_razz:

Those empty villages of yours...if troops outside the village does not lie then that statement isn't quite true. And not just dodging scouts, saw a few where you dodged rams too :)

But maybe you are right about clearing him + clearing his support. I can only see one side of the story - feel free to forward the reports so I know you are not quite the player you seem in those reports.

full of himself...that reminds me of someone :icon_razz:

I don't think ilodan or any of KSC for that matter comes on here, so fighting a 'war' against KSC here will be kind of ineffective.

DeletedUser

You realise Koalas have this nasty tendancy to reconsume their own waste right? What's cute about that?

lol

I have stated my motive for this...to get ilodan to stop asking me to do it. It worked, so I am happy :icon_razz: Please choose to read it this time.

Prove he is a refugee and I will believe you...

Proof? You must not be seeing the all of the reports. Actually, just look at stats (Below). Fair enough, only 3 villages, however we're fighting a bunch of other tribes too, and KSC's full attention is on us. (with backing from koalas?)
Their troops are dying and they haven't taken a single village. And they are losing villages. Refugees in my book, because they aren't going to turn it around. Even with backing.

Side 1:
Tribes: INH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KSC
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,686
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,686

image.php

we were only doing it because we do not like you, and to save harrasment.

Why don't you like us? You sent troops at us first. Not our fault they all died :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol

Proof? You must not be seeing the all of the reports. Actually, just look at stats (Below). Fair enough, only 3 villages, however we're fighting a bunch of other tribes too, and KSC's full attention is on us. (with backing from koalas?)
Their troops are dying and they haven't taken a single village. And they are losing villages. Refugees in my book, because they aren't going to turn it around. Even with backing.

Why don't you like us? You sent troops at us first. Not our fault they all died :icon_cool:

Don't need the stats, they only show that 3 people are refugees. A refugee is someone who you have attacked already and joins a new tribe to seek shelter, which you haven't proved. Probably won't turn it around, but that doesn't make them all refugees.

+ I didn't mind you at the time, as I have said already, I did it to get ilodan off my back, and pyker did it because he doesnt like you. They all died? All 5 rams? Shock, horror, devastation...how can I continue in this world now? :icon_razz:

If I really wanted to fake you, I would co ordinate it. As it is, I don't really want to fake you and I don't care about getting involved/whatever. If you want us to get involved, be my guest and declare on us. Sounds like that is not what you need though.

crom

Crom....I lolz at you
The motive was because I had just answered each one of his points and he figured there was no answer I could give...
And following your own comment, what do you define your own comment as?

Like I said I lolz at you...

If you really want to carry this on, just IGM me....

You felt the need to do that, despite just answering each one of his points? Not necessary.

My post was an insult, yes, but it was backed up with evidence, so a valid insult.

As for "Lulz"ing at me, you may continue to do this. I have no problem with it :)

And I would IGM it to you, but it's more fun to do it publicly.

DeletedUser

Don't need the stats, they only show that 3 people are refugees. A refugee is someone who you have attacked already and joins a new tribe to seek shelter, which you haven't proved. Probably won't turn it around, but that doesn't make them all refugees.

Most of KSC has had their armies destroyed by us, including ilodan or whoever else. Sit them, get reports, whatever, before you get involved with a tribe that's being annihilated.

+ I didn't mind you at the time, as I have said already, I did it to get ilodan off my back, and pyker did it because he doesnt like you. They all died? All 5 rams? Shock, horror, devastation...how can I continue in this world now? :icon_razz:

Nukes and nobles were sent from Koalas to our member Crossgert. Which he repelled. They were the initial attacks, and that's what I was referring to.

DeletedUser

Nukes and nobles were sent from Koalas to our member Crossgert. Which he repelled. They were the initial attacks, and that's what I was referring to.

Oh right...crossgert, that was ages ago, before I even knew about KSC v INH. I never sent any nobles though.

eagleblaze29

I'm not saying that this and that are related so don't start.....

but you say you sent no nobles? are you sure......?

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that this and that are related so don't start.....

but you say you sent no nobles? are you sure......?

Well it was such a long time ago that I'm not really. Even if I didn't send nobles, it was my intention to, so whether I did or not doesn't matter. it doesn't matter. Crossgert is a nice guy :icon_razz:.

Good that you realise this isn't related, because I think Iron Man thought differently; I guess you can get that message if I attack at a time where KSC was attacking. My intentions are not to help KSC, far from it, I know that you are right + they are falling apart.

DeletedUser

Well it was such a long time ago that I'm not really. Even if I didn't send nobles, it was my intention to, so whether I did or not doesn't matter. it doesn't matter. Crossgert is a nice guy :icon_razz:.

lol, it wasn't that long ago.

And Cross is a nice guy, y'all better leave him alone :icon_biggrin:

Good that you realise this isn't related, because I think Iron Man thought differently; I guess you can get that message if I attack at a time where KSC was attacking. My intentions are not to help KSC, far from it, I know that you are right + they are falling apart.

I guess we can conclude that it's a rather pointless argument.
We want KSC rimmed though, & there's 17 villages on your side of the border, if you don't take them then maybe we will :icon_wink:

Oh, and I don't mind if you give them refuge, will just leave weak spots for later :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lol

Wait, Wait, Hold on......
HOLD ON!

Koalas isn't in more than one war.
Nope, last time I checked we're in atleast three so I think It's safe to say these little war time agreements, are all in fair check.

Surely you've heard all's fair in love and War?

And Eagle with all your complaining about your current w7 and now w36 fail, along with all the meaningless angry insults you through with no political background bashing.
Seems all you know is:

All's fair in cry and moan.

Think about it

DeletedUser

I never actually said anything about Koalas not fighting their fair share of wars. Nor did I express that anything unfair was taking place.

I was just trying to get to the bottom of a couple of things. Oh, and testing my siggy :lol: