Wisdom Declares War on the .xD Hordes

netjakdim

I really feel sorry for wisdom if it comes down to a point where the only targets for slippery are his own tribesmates.

DeletedUser

So unless you want to be gang banged too then leave it to your tribes diplomat to handle things when the leaders decide to war theres always a reason whether we know it or not :icon_razz:

And you dont think i am on the council or not a diplomat.

DeletedUser

And you dont think i am on the council or not a diplomat.

Doesnt matter whether you are or arent i said that this worlds become reliant on diplomacy to survive and each tribe must rely on their diplomat to work things out dont take it personal :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I still would like to know who's the tribe that will aid .xD...it'svery intriguing.hmm :icon_confused::icon_confused:

netjakdim

SPQR is still kind of hovering around out there. But I do not think I have ever heard anything about them or from anyone in their tribe.

DeletedUser

exactly! look at king.bantonio's village names.. he has taken some as have others.

babyteeth is annoyed :)

DeletedUser

I still would like to know who's the tribe that will aid .xD...it'svery intriguing.hmm :icon_confused::icon_confused:

I have a couple of names in mind but I'm not sharing them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

After a month...
Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: .xD
Players:

Timeframe: 09/07/2009 00:00:00 to 09/08/2009 08:25:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 724
Side 2: 311
Difference: 413

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,124,647
Side 2: 3,014,315
Difference: 4,110,332

image.php

DeletedUser67078

looks like you picked the wrong world mate :icon_sad: on some worlds the kill all philosophy works but not here this world turned diplomatic a long time ago its all about diplomacy. Its tribes like .xD that dont respect other tribes turf that get gang banged and its simply because they dont respect others tribes that this happens. It doesnt matter if your the biggest baddest tribe out there if you piss off 4 slightly smaller tribes your not gonna survive end of story. So unless you want to be gang banged too then leave it to your tribes diplomat to handle things when the leaders decide to war theres always a reason whether we know it or not but we all get the chance to war which is why we play this game so in the end it all works out just the way it is :icon_razz:

Funny that you said that, as it was .xD diplomat/diplomacy that brought them to this point. They thought they can play everyone, and fool too many who saw them as loyal allies.
Now they just need to face truth and realty and live with it(actualy die by it).

Last edited:

Integritous

It's true what you said Amir. That is part of what made me feel bad about this war... when I realised that most of the ordinary members of .xD weren't even aware of the junk that was being offered up by a couple of their leaders. I guess in the end you pledge loyalty to a tribal leader you trust to make the right decisions...

Anyway why does King Bantonio keep borrowing .xD villages from Wisdom?

DeletedUser

Ticket to the rim for King.Bantonio and he knows it :icon_rolleyes:
Unless he's expecting extra help from somebody else :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Maybe he is fighting them to try and get on our good side. Show his worthyness.