Wisdom Family vs. 13th Family War Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

netjakdim

Dimmy a 4.5k-5k lc nuke takes a full farm. These were not half built or anything..fully built nukes there.

I did not say that all were half built sir I believe that I stated he did not understand how to interpret them. Happie had built several nukes that were not intended to be used as clearing but to maintain an already weakened village and L.Cav is by far the best way to attack a village where the walls have been decimated and troops are pouring in. You don't need rams if the walls are level 1,2 or 3 but to get troops into there before they manage to build them back up to eliminate defense is a legit concept. For Happie to throw nukes that he knew were not meant for that purpose against walls to clear out villages showed his willingness to sacrifice for the tribe as far as I am concerned. I myself have a few nukes with nothing but L.Cav in them to help keep some villages cleared until others can noble them. As well I have a couple of villages with H.Cav to provide faster support as not all villages can travel with the benefit of the paladin.

DeletedUser

Funny thing who can now judge who is good player and who is not . Are we going to listen to a kid who has lots of free time and no honour at all ? Or a proud parent of a lot of kids to whom honour is everything ?
Best players do not have only one type of nukes , to say in first place . Ever heard of HC tactic ? Quick lc nukes ? I saw a lot of wisdom stacked villages with 10k of spears , 40-50 k of swords , 10 k of archers ... What will clear this easier , normal nuke , axe nuke or lc nuke ?
So , before calling someone a noob , please , make sure you know the matter .
And make sure that your word is worth something ...

Now , to clarify why happie is upset so much . It is one thing to go from tribe to tribe with account you created , in wich you putted your sweat , blood and tears . It's completely other to trick someone to give you account only to destroy it later on . It will have no effect at all in long period of time in this war. It's just a minor setback. After 13th takes what is ours , we will continue with wining our war. But it's kind of sad that we need to get rid of account of a player we all share great respect for .

Message to 13th . Ignore this kid , he doesn't deserve anyone attention , and attention is all he wants .

btw , someone said this will help 13th to make our stats look better . Our stats already look terrific , there is no need for that .

DeletedUser

Dimmy a 4.5k-5k lc nuke takes a full farm. These were not half built or anything..fully built nukes there.
thats right fully built nukes :icon_twisted:
and there are more of them out there. I have nukes of all sizes.. and wall breakers
average size axe nuke 20k
average wall breaker 15k axe 700 rams 200 cats
average size lc nuke is 4.5 to 5 k
average size ma nuke 4.5k.
I dont believe in points thats why my average village points are about 9k..all farm and bare nessessities
average time to rebuild a full nuke from start 3 weeks.. but with over 100 nukes and I dont spend them foolishly. I can take a village or clear a village for some one else it dosn't matter.
what I like about it is that there are very few of us out there with balls enough to use them like this:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

net jack your my hero gotta love benny hill..:)
and both net and sele I'm glad there at least 2 loyal 13th members.
I can see why cane is defending the traitor he brought him into the 13th.

DeletedUser

There aren't only 2 of us :)

13th is standing strong , despite Wisdom attempts to make it look like we are going to disband :) . Don't believe me ? Check the stats , they aren't stats of a tribe that will crush and that doesn't have a single loyal member :)

DeletedUser

Our mod's never here when we need him -.-

I think I have to travel to Waukesha to find him.. Its only about an hour and a half drive for me... until you get there and drive in circles as its the one WI city that didn't follow a grid template... well that and Madison...

DeletedUser

There aren't only 2 of us :)

13th is standing strong , despite Wisdom attempts to make it look like we are going to disband :) . Don't believe me ? Check the stats , they aren't stats of a tribe that will crush and that doesn't have a single loyal member :)
my appolagies to the true loyal members. sorry cane...not you!:icon_evil:

MR.MR

This thread is so terribly off-topic, full of useless flaming and bickering.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.