Witch Tribe?

DeletedUser

Which tribe do you think its gonna go well for?

My answear is that im gonna wait to ansear that, cuz so far in this game ive only have seen random friend recuests and people that is immature cuz they write stupid things in the forums and their messages. So

Let the best tribe win this shit ! :)

( sorry my english, im swedish so ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106896

Okay so which tribe i think will do well and look promising at the moment(top 3)

1. 4KA(decent tribe on world 63 if it has some of the same members)
2. Lego!(from what it looks like, unique new name, with some decent members)
3. What?(a tribe to watch out for in my opinion, small, but lets just wait and see)

Hard to choose this early on, but what's other people thoughts?:p

DeletedUser

Anyone who thinks a tribe with over 15 players in a continent is a nub.

DeletedUser

Anyone who thinks a tribe with over 15 players in a continent will do well is a nub.

DeletedUser

I think Kraken will be a tribe to look out for. It seems they are a premade from W61 who did well in a war against a considerably larger tribe/s, although they did have help from the ran 1 tribe :p

DeletedUser

not really?

when they would all be close together and then be top elite vetren players that can snipe and sent t trains and active all the time with 4 different co players?

your saying 15 people like that in a K wont do well?

i think you are the nub my friend...

DeletedUser106896

Anyone who thinks a tribe with over 15 players in a continent is a nub.

i didn't bother looking at the k's as there's not much point judging how well a tribe will do this early on. Still have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

you see your a silly billy.. Look at all previous worlds, it comes down to the same thing.. 3-5 players in each continent, yes they will do well with start up :) But when you have 15 players all on 100k points in a continent you will do what they call.. fail

DeletedUser

d0n't calz m3 a nub wen u obv no nthin nubcake. Tribes such as LOL interest me more than the large tribes

DeletedUser

Well, turned into an argument before the second page, well done people, well done.

DeletedUser

you at your tribe!! ahaha

your a Hippocratic as you say small tribes in a K wont do well but you have 9 members?

DeletedUser

TGC are very spread out at the moment as they have about 15 people in K44 and in 45 and slightly less in K54. They were pre made from experienced players and so far having looked at their records they are all experienced.

This is not biased just because I am in the tribe as I was not one of the original members when it was pre made.

DeletedUser

not all in one K and you have 9 members?

haha oh dear!!

A tribe to watch out for there... ;)

DeletedUser

woow you got an extra member what is this one 40 hours away?

haha im a noob i know stop telling me i am :icon_cry:

DeletedUser106896

Quality not quantity to an extent. You might have some of the best players in the game in your tribe, however if there is hardly any of you up against a tribe with many members, it will be a tough battle.

So in a sense, you're both correct.

DeletedUser104736

you see your a silly billy.. Look at all previous worlds, it comes down to the same thing.. 3-5 players in each continent, yes they will do well with start up :) But when you have 15 players all on 100k points in a continent you will do what they call.. fail

Each player performs differently, As a result of this, the continental rankings vary considerably from continent to continent. Players drop out and others drop in. Mentioning that 15 members at 100k each on a single continent will fail clearly shows your in-expertise with regards to how a tribe works.

Does a tribe completely own a continent at 1.5 million points as time progresses? I think not.

On topic, It would be hard to judge what tribe will come out on top before BP is over, We'll have to make judgements when nobles come into play.

Nick