Witch Tribe?

DeletedUser3967

Generally HOT had other branches to compete against its enemies. With threats such as XIG, ATEN, RUM... it was necessary to create more branches purely for the numbers game. The game was played a lot differently in them days... plus bar W8, it was one of the most dense worlds to date.

DeletedUser

Been making maps for a few tribes and for what i see FOOD (if recruits a few more players while the rim goes on) will have a big chance to own the middle-to-the-rim northeast. Good spread through all the NE. thats important, clustered tribes tend to have a harder time... :lol:

DeletedUser

Generally HOT had other branches to compete against its enemies. With threats such as XIG, ATEN, RUM... it was necessary to create more branches purely for the numbers game. The game was played a lot differently in them days... plus bar W8, it was one of the most dense worlds to date.

And yet, even in those early days, familial tribes couldn't bring ultimate victory.

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]I think any tribes that call themselves Elite obviously are going to go far. Especially Elite with academy tribes really do their name just because they did really get lucky with that selective recruitment to get the only truely elite and exclusive players. I don't know how they wouldn't go far[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]I think any tribes that call themselves Elite obviously are going to go far. Especially Elite with academy tribes really do their name just because they did really get lucky with that selective recruitment to get the only truely elite and exclusive players. I don't know how they wouldn't go far[/sarcasm]

They are premades man

DeletedUser

And yet, even in those early days, familial tribes couldn't bring ultimate victory.

nay they did, in the older days thar were leaders capable o' managin large families, leadership structure that kept things under control. XiG fer example were very neatly led.

The only problem me see with families larger than 2 branches would be the relations among the crew, but leadership logistics n' decentralization can make leadin a family possible.

Me personally aint against families per say, just against badly made ones (which seem ta be the case mosta time). As what happened in earlier worlds, ye needed multiple branches ta be able ta compete in numbers.

DeletedUser107022

No matter how good a tribe could've been in another world, it doesn't mean they will do good on this world aswell. I've seen many hyped up premades wash away with time or actually get wiped out by mass-recruiters. Every new world has it's own story to write, it's unlikely that tribes from other worlds will have a repeat. As for which tribe I think will stay here for a long time, it's still too early.

DeletedUser95161

*KoK* I know the duke from another world and know he has some tricks up his sleeve they may be small now but keep an eye out.

Colossus_of_VA

Family tribe systems vs "indy" or "elite" single branch systems isn't really the deciding factor in success, both styles have had their fair share of failures and successes, the common denominators in the successes seems to be dedication, management and skill/experience.

On a side note, HOT has just opened up its second branch, HOT|E

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No matter how good a tribe could've been in another world, it doesn't mean they will do good on this world aswell. I've seen many hyped up premades wash away with time or actually get wiped out by mass-recruiters. Every new world has it's own story to write, it's unlikely that tribes from other worlds will have a repeat. As for which tribe I think will stay here for a long time, it's still too early.

The hyped tribes you're referring to are typically only expected to do well by the lower-echelons. There are simply put some players (and tribes made up of these players) that are what I call "repeat offenders" - they do well every world.

Witch tribe? There is no tribe till nobles.

The warlock tribe is better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's far too early for such bold predictions, I wouldn't be too surprised if none of those tribes are existent, come late-game.