With friends like Tea

Deleted User - 10618707

Tell me, what will happen that wasn't going to happen in a future which Tea would have choosen for us?

This is a game, where most of the players end up losing. If the win is more important then having fun, you can have it all you like. Playing it safe & playing it like a bunch of shitten shits is your type of game, thats on you.

We in 2Hard will do what we do, making misstakes and making war. We have fun everyday on the skype :D Like you never know what ragnar does when you are gone. You NEVER know.

As i see it, 2Hard makes this world alittle more fun and hard to predict. I hope someone will enjoy that at least.

True...fun is banned. But we get vlogs...well used..to...

#Babin4Duke

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Promise that we can have it? Because we're not allowed to have fun in TEA. Everytime I make a joke either Jake,trex, or Al. Tell me to shut my mouth that I'm worthless. :( So atleast I'll get a win out of all the abuse now that you've said we can have it. For that I thank you!

#SevenDevilsForPresident
#BringBackHashtag

Promise is a proimse, isn't it? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118014

What I don't seem to understand is this... Ragnar before we in Dist. joined TEA really wanted us to join... We didnt want that so he started pushing for an alliance with us.... We in Dist. join TEA, 2Hard's alliance and 2Hard recruits WET players, the tribe they agreed to an alliance with enemy, and TEA are the bad guys for recruiting Dist.

When in actuality, if you think about it. 2HARD wanted Dist. to ally them, and the end all be all is that they did, just joined the bigger ally TEA..

DeletedUser

haha keyboard warrior is literally what tribalwars is, BRO

ughi cant make the vid start where i want it to, just go to 5:44

DeletedUser119898

Jesus is that display or not ?
Looks like he just got the cat to lick his fluff off his chin :p
Guess we all had to start somewhere !
Even if it was in a sloths scrotum ,does anyone else think he looks like sid from ice age ?

DeletedUser114962

What I don't seem to understand is this... Ragnar before we in Dist. joined TEA really wanted us to join... We didnt want that so he started pushing for an alliance with us.... We in Dist. join TEA, 2Hard's alliance and 2Hard recruits WET players, the tribe they agreed to an alliance with enemy, and TEA are the bad guys for recruiting Dist.

When in actuality, if you think about it. 2HARD wanted Dist. to ally them, and the end all be all is that they did, just joined the bigger ally TEA..

How is no one looking at this point or taking this point seriously. Revist this

DeletedUser

Can be worse in other tribes...trust me.
Displayonly here can confirm lol

tumblr_now7mbsvmt1ruwssto8_250.gif

If I make it out of w88 with a thread of sanity, I will consider it a victory :D

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Anyway, what do people think about the PnP ? Good/Bad, should i refrain from doing them? Lol (That bad)

& And to comment on killer willard

Yes, if Dist had joined 2Hard or allied 2Hard that would have made a diffrence. You can't remain allies for forever, as everyone is aware off. So, which ally would have dropped first? Dist's one most likly, but between that time where we were allies anything could have happened.

Things changes all the time, new info is recieved that can change battle plans over the day. So, was there a diffrence between Tea merging them or 2Hard allying them? Yes

DeletedUser50733

Tea has tried to recruit pretty much every single account in 2Hard, pathetic. But than again, we very well know how they fight. Divide and conquer.

Sounds like what 2Hard regularly try with Defy members.

DeletedUser114962

You sure do threaten the tribe with physical violence daily for us not to "use physical violence on tw"... You verbally abuse everyone. You tell us all if we don't stop having fun that we'll all be abused physically. :(

Thats the current affairs in TEA, just Tearing Everyone Apart.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You sure do threaten the tribe with physical violence daily for us not to "use physical violence on tw"... You verbally abuse everyone. You tell us all if we don't stop having fun that we'll all be abused physically. :(

You will be dealt with in due course for exposing me like this. How dare you!

DeletedUser100230

I don't know why but TEA reminds me of PD frm w86 when brad was leading it!