With friends like Tea

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who need enemies?

We have been treated like a dog in a leash for far to long. We will no longer do your bidding, we rather take our chances and live as free men/women then being your pet you do as you like with.

95f1d2260f674b6b6166f0e23f4e8e95.jpg

You Recruit our enemies, despite knowing how much we disgusted them. Then to tell us it was in our own best interest? Ha! Are you taking a piss on us? Cause it feels like it.

Now, we returned the favor, which was not as welcomed as one might had hoped for.

[12/30/2016 11:39:16 PM] TreX: Kick all the WET recruits or the 48 Hour Cancelation period starts now.
[12/30/2016 11:39:20 PM] TreX: That is our final answer.

[12/30/2016 11:42:22 PM] Jonathan Fitzpatrick: So it begins.

Was our final answer. No longer will we do Tea's bidding, if it comes down to a war we will accept that. But we will not be the one declaring war.

Recruiting Dist. Good one

c5fd5c066a1c9c22e17bb1ae8fb45de1.jpg

Almurph is truly one of a kind, the desperation reeks from him. When things does not go their way, what will they do? But to try and divide and conquer. Well guess what, we won't have any off it.

Seven

Destructere

This is one serious roller coaster of a world. Diplomacy's flying all over the place's !
Oh well, time to get out Morgan tonight and celebrate the new year with a bang! Happy New Year! :)

Also, list took abit longer than anticipated. Will try to get it done around 2-3 january.

- PG

DeletedUser119950

A person would think at one point recruiting would stop and real fighting would start. Na-a,not happening,and not gonna happen soon. TEA-2Hard flaming each other for doing same thing,can it be worse? :eek:

DeletedUser114962

I do not see TEA flaming 2Hard. From a normal members view in TEA, everything is super smooth and run better than any other tribe we have faced so far (Hi WET) and 2Hard recruiting ex-WET players instead of both 2Hard and TEA eating them is a concern.

DeletedUser88324

I do not see TEA flaming 2Hard. From a normal members view in TEA, everything is super smooth and run better than any other tribe we have faced so far (Hi WET) and 2Hard recruiting ex-WET players instead of both 2Hard and TEA eating them is a concern.
So TEA recruiting 2hard's enemy is fine, but 2hard recruitng TEA's enemy is wrong? Oh right. TEA eas doing 2hard a favor

Michael Corleone.

Sounds like 2hard are very thankful of teas "favor" lol

DeletedUser93954

Alright, let me say this from the side of a TEA member...

Dist. vs 2HARD
This war can be said to have gone on from Nov 17th to Dec 19th, a time frame of about a month. During this month, 27 villages exchanged hands between 2HARD and Dist.

Side 1: 2HARD
Side 2: Dist.
Conquers against opposite side: 1:26

TEA vs WET, WET!
Because the Dist./2HARD war was during the last month approximately, I'm only showing the stats for the last month.
Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, WET!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 17
Difference: 81

chart

2HARD vs WET, WET!
Because the Dist./2HARD war was during the last month approximately, I'm only showing the stats for the last month.
Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: WET, WET!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 31
Difference: 27

chart

So, what do I see when I look at these stats?

2HARD getting their ass handed to them by Dist.
TEA completely demolishing WET.F
2HARD also against WET.F, however their conquer war stats are half as good compared to TEA's, with almost half as many gains and almost twice as many losses.

Because Dist. was completely destroying 2HARD like TEA was destroying WET.F, TEA really did do 2HARD a favour, by removing an aggressor, and making them an ally. The reason why the Dist. recruitment was OK and the WET.F recruitment was not is because WET.F was being demolished by both sides, so 2HARD essentially picked up dead weight.

By pretty much declaring upon TEA in this illogical manner, 2HARD are already in a position to lose, as TEA will gobble the new WET.F recruits, as well as ex-Dist. once again being foes of 2HARD, when they could have easily have been an ally.

gentleman-t.jpg

DeletedUser117534

Who need enemies?

Almurph is truly one of a kind, the desperation reeks from him. When things does not go their way, what will they do? But to try and divide and conquer. Well guess what, we won't have any off it.

Seven

TopTribes.png

I think a lot of people saw that relationship to finally crack. I though TEA would have realised by now that 2HARD is an independent, decent tribe hardened on the battle field and they should be treated like an equal partner not a puppet or a future ground for the end game recruitment. TEA simply assumed that their Alliance is unbreakable due to the fact 2HARD is fighting BIP and they need TEA as friends. What TEA didn't realise was that the war BIP and 2HARD has is at the point where both sides might actually sign a NAP. They have learned how to respect one another, they know the war might continue forever so knowing that TEA will soon control entire south both tribes might find it more reasonable to unite against the tribe that think it has the win on a plate. TEA leadership acts like the winners already talking to members of Infamy trying to recruit them to 'the winning side'. I saw your Skype recruitment attempts Al, they are quite pathetic. TEA now has a family tribe so they can continue to recruit-conquer like they have done with Dist. They act like the world is in their pocket forgetting that there are still three other strong tribes in the contest. With a new year we might see a new diplomatic movement to spoil the TEA party. We might see FARM and ~HC~ continue to work together and with other tribes while DEFY joining the fun as well. Maybe finally TEA leadership realises that arrogance as much as its sweet when your on top leads to nothing more but a fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

atmospherecf

Infamy is at the best position for expansion and growth. TEA has to run through Farm, BIP, and PSSST for growth. This will be interesting indeed.

Mithrae

So, what do I see when I look at these stats?

2HARD getting their ass handed to them by Dist.
TEA completely demolishing WET.F
2HARD also against WET.F, however their conquer war stats are half as good compared to TEA's, with almost half as many gains and almost twice as many losses.

To be fair to my enemies, 2HARD would have seen on the externals by midday on 27/12 that the newly formed C9/Infamy merge had allegedly declared war against BiP. 2HARD had only lost 2 villages to Distortion since December 13th, and now with their biggest and most challenging rivals apparently distracted, they would have believed they could finally focus most of their efforts to the east and south and turn around the Distortion war.

Then some 19 hours later they start to see Distortion members being recruited into TEA.

By all appearances they had also been at war with WET (c. December 5th-6th when FnB members split to either 2HARD or WET) before TEA joined in (c. December 8th when Dread Doctors joined TEA and December 10th when conquests started in earnest). So while they could fairly say that Distortion were exclusively 'their' enemies being recruited by their ally, TEA could not similarly say the same about WET.

(EDIT: I suppose it should be noted that 2HARD had taken one or two recruits from WET long before TEA recruited from Distortion...
kingtaz Joined 22nd December 2016 - 06:03 256,373
Noble-King Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 320,960
KiritoKun. Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 165,163
kopwhite Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 386,306
eriks194 Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 143,104
bixnood Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 262,316 )

If BiP decide that they can never trust 2HARD with a long-term NAP, this'll probably work out in TEA's favour. Otherwise, perhaps not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110779

One thing is sure Tea has managed to now put themself into a possible 1v4 senario against Infamy, bip , 2hard and Farm. Might be a good opportunity to kill Tea :eek:

Mithrae

Or quite possibly, TEA had already secured a NAP with BiP or Infamy (or both) before making this risky move :D

Michael Corleone.

Plans to merge dist into tea were in play long before 2hard recruited ex wet

DeletedUser88324

Or quite possibly, TEA had already secured a NAP with BiP or Infamy (or both) before making this risky move :D
Nah buddy, believe it or not, TEA are just that horrible with diplo. Typical example of someone who thinks their stick is bigger than it really is

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
People posting here for TEA seems to believe we were in need of a white knight to save us from the big and bad Dist. , we were in no such need. We knew exactly what we were doing, fighting on every single front we had to priorities, which we did.

TEA tells us we have approved of this merge to happen, i tell them thats BS cause we told them our intentions when we SIGNED the Nap with BiP. To continue the fight with Dist/Wet/Defy, to right the wrongs done to us. Few hours after the Nap was signed, our allies think they are being a smart ass by inviting Dist.

They knew very well if they had waited inc's would have started to pour in on them. There is no way to hide this fact.

We believe Tea did not expect us to be brave enough to make this move and force them to choose. Dist. or 2Hard, if they believe we are afraid of Tea they will soon realize that is not the case. When you have suffered as we have, you will not cover in fear but ride our and meet them.

Tea has tried to recruit pretty much every single account in 2Hard, pathetic. But than again, we very well know how they fight. Divide and conquer.

One when alliance falls, another one may rise. Time will tell what happens.