With spectacularly bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

clearly what BMF did offended a lot of you. but what you gotta understand is that he truly believes that Newbie's death is 100% false. he's not making fun of a dead person, he's making fun of a person who lied about his death to get out of losing a game.

no one is telling you to not be pissed off, im simply asking you to realize that your point of view might not be shared by everyone. and accept the fact that until definite proof arises this will always be subject to debate and (in some cases) flaming.

DeletedUser99795

clearly what BMF did offended a lot of you. but what you gotta understand is that he truly believes that Newbie's death is 100% false. he's not making fun of a dead person, he's making fun of a person who lied about his death to get out of losing a game.

well, why didnt aakash fake it earlier???
on w46 he took his account back from me and lost well more than punch could ever take from him. no fake death.....

he also plays on a few other accounts, if he fakes his death he cant play them anymore or even play tw anymore.

for anyone to be so addicted to tribalwars as to fake there own death than face losing villages(even if it is to punch!) is stupid, instead of accusing someone try finding the facts out!

DeletedUser

well, why didnt aakash fake it earlier???
on w46 he took his account back from me and lost well more than punch could ever take from him. no fake death.....

he also plays on a few other accounts, if he fakes his death he cant play them anymore or even play tw anymore.

for anyone to be so addicted to tribalwars as to fake there own death than face losing villages(even if it is to punch!) is stupid, instead of accusing someone try finding the facts out!

i agree, it would be very stupid... which is why BMF was making fun of it! And if you have any "facts" to share please do, because i would really like this matter to be settled. all i have seen is a skype convo... and anyone who's ever been in a chatroom knows thats far from proof of anything. furthermore, we have no way of telling if he really is gone from tw or not. he could still be active for all we know.

i wasnt trying to fan flames here, i was just trying to say "take a step back and look at it from our perspective". we have absolutely no reason to believe any of this is true.

DeletedUser

I will say the skype chat is completely 100% real. *Someone* did log on to aakashs skype account and typed that up in the raw/win shared skype chatroom. Your choice if you believe me but I really have nothing to gain by not telling the truth.

My personal opinion:

I dont believe he is dead either. Ive known Aakash for a while, and with the timing and all, I would not put it past him to fake his own death.

That being said, I would never do what BMF did and make a tribe that openly mocks his death. I mean, as far as we know he is dead and we should accept that unless we have evidence that contradicts that. Its kind of like innocent until proven guilty, except in this case its more like dead until proven alive lol. If BMF were to suddenly see actual proof that Aakash is dead, im sure he'd feel like a total idiot and regret having made that tribe. If BMF has evidence saying aakash is alive then I would think him making that tribe is totally appropriate because really who fakes their own death? But until there is that evidence, what BMF did was wrong- even if I too dont actually believe that aakash is dead.

DeletedUser

I will say the skype chat is completely 100% real. *Someone* did log on to aakashs skype account and typed that up in the raw/win shared skype chatroom. Your choice if you believe me but I really have nothing to gain by not telling the truth.

My personal opinion:

I dont believe he is dead either. Ive known Aakash for a while, and with the timing and all, I would not put it past him to fake his own death.

That being said, I would never do what BMF did and make a tribe that openly mocks his death. I mean, as far as we know he is dead and we should accept that unless we have evidence that contradicts that. Its kind of like innocent until proven guilty, except in this case its more like dead until proven alive lol. If BMF were to suddenly see actual proof that Aakash is dead, im sure he'd feel like a total idiot and regret having made that tribe. If BMF has evidence saying aakash is alive then I would think him making that tribe is totally appropriate because really who fakes their own death? But until there is that evidence, what BMF did was wrong- even if I too dont actually believe that aakash is dead.

I agree with this also, why I also thought it didn't sound believable, modesty should still be held and respect should be paid.

BMF crossed the line, and took things too far, he made an unnecessary mockery out of the situation.

DeletedUser

it seems this is one of those rare occasions where we basically agree...

P.S. Personally, I never doubted that the skype conversation was real. My distrust is of aakash, not of those who spread the word. Unless I see evidence to the contrary, I assume they were just doing what they thought was right, and I feel sorry that they were most likely deceived.

DeletedUser96141

To be honest i was talking to aakash a day before he died and we were talking about co-playing in another world.
We both were, how do you say it, enthusiastic, so i actually think its real :\

DeletedUser

Guys my uncle works for the Indian Government, so if someone can tell me where Aakash lives(or used too) I can search his name in the police records and see if anything shows up.

Ravi

DeletedUser

Guys my uncle works for the Indian Government, so if someone can tell me where Aakash lives(or used too) I can search his name in the police records and see if anything shows up.

Ravi

We have his school name. (At least Don does)

I assume that would help narrow down the area.

DeletedUser37628

Yeah... not sure I wanna say here though. Josh, mail me and I'll tell you what I know.

DeletedUser

Ravi

hopefully it will put an end to inflaming speculation

DeletedUser

Guys thanks for the help. Working on it right now but I got to juggle it around with SAT prep and semester exams :( so give me a day or two

DeletedUser98855

I have to agree with Jinx, migit, and spiders...

I never knew him too well, but from what I did know about him, this seems like the kind of thing he would do. Also wouldn't be the first time that I'd seen a W54 player fake their own death..

Having said that, it's obviously important to note that this isn't really about aakash, but about BMF.. who is once again showing everyone just how much of an idiot he can be.

DeletedUser

one of the people is holding their certiciate facing us, if some1 has a good enough graphic card, they can optimize the pic and read the name on the certificate

I tried but my graphics card cant :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

ummm no.

This thread is starting to encroach into someones personal life being displayed on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.