With the world in a lul...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
One more month and you are free of tw right? I did see some nonsense about u joining another premade which I know must be fiction since u shot me down :p Actually shot me down via a third party even lolol. Prolly a good thing since u ruin all of my completely half assed not really thought out best laid plans lol

Currently I don't plan to play more worlds - that may change in the future. I'm down to be in chats/inactive in a couple of tribes if they happen purely due to friendships, but as for a future world for real...unlikely at the moment.

I shot down your tribe as it was set for last December/January (if I remember right) - I had too much in terms of commitment to this world at that point to consider playing other worlds, much less lead elsewhere. Hope your tribe's gone well :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Currently I don't plan to play more worlds - that may change in the future. I'm down to be in chats/inactive in a couple of tribes if they happen purely due to friendships, but as for a future world for real...unlikely at the moment

I shot down your tribe as it was set for last December/January (if I remember right) - I had too much in terms of commitment to this world at that point to consider playing other worlds, much less lead elsewhere. Hope your tribe's gone well :icon_razz:

lol well... yeah.... about that... didn't go so hot but we had a lot of fun. ;) See? I needed u. U let me down. At least u didn't ditch out like Rep did hahaha! JK! I just miss all u guys :'( No one ever messages me and tells me how crap I am anymore lol

DeletedUser

Not selling out... Hmm

Don't think either Agency or Panic actually offered Honor a merge & got turned down, but ok... Plus they took in all the Auphan/Phx food but that is up to them so fair enough.

No you are right neither offered us a merge.

Surely taking on members with a common cause makes sense, plus it helps you guys having us all under 1 roof.

In hindsight quite a few decisions would of been made differently on this world, but we are where we are, ultimately we are still around and still fighting and hopefully we will still be here in a months time one way or another.