With the world in a lul...

DeletedUser

I hardly get online at all nowadays. Maybe in a few months if this year is still going.

DeletedUser

I was never really a highly ranked player, but I did follow the forums a lot, and I did enjoy the politics of this world.

What was your favourite moment in w62?
When Panic! decided to become number one.
I never was much of a fan of Org.
Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)
Well this is a difficult question. I ended up co-playing after a pretty terrible start. My co chose to join Game.
We chose to stick with them until the end because we were a tight-knit group. We both enjoyed being there, the leadership was decent, or honest at the very least, the coordination was good, and in general they were good players.
Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?
I was really looking forward to our war with Zombie, however we got nobled off before we had the chance.
Out of those you fought on this world, who were the most lively?
I'd have to say Pros. Or rather yellownight, goddamn bastard never shut up.
Out of the forum posters, who do you miss around here the most?
Rawr. He made everyone so angry.
Out of the forum posters, who would you like to see stop posting the most?
I'd say yellownight, but we kinda killed him...
Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?
u6s5l. It's not much of a question to me.

DeletedUser

What was your favorite moment in w62?
The joint-op on Org. They saw it coming and we still wiped the floor with them.

Also, trolling Org via the GD Section.

Why did you choose the tribe that you did that you stuck around with? (Org, Panic!, Auphan, etc.)
Hybrid messaged me on skype about a secret tribe with Googly. I've been an Agent since.

Who were you looking forward to fighting the most but didn't get the chance to do so?
Klarity. I wanted my villages back fair and square.

NPD. Someone went out with a bang.

No one comes to mind. Its easier to say everyone at this point.

Asylum. Even silence is preferable.

Out of the forum posters, who do you think can hold their own in a flame fest the best?
Rep. Keyboard warrior that brings it in-game.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What was your favorite moment in w62?

finally getting to attack undy,I wanted to for a long time before it happened

didn't really put up much of a fight though

I didn't like being in chosen,it had a few good members but had weak leadership and a ton of dead weight

my coplayer knew googly from another world so we ended up joining agency

either undy or org(didn't get the chance to do so in the non literal sense obviously)

NPD put up the most fight but doesn't exactly have a lot of competition there to be fair

rawr mode I guess

not that I ever particularly cared for him(although I never really had the huge amount of dislike towards him that many seemed to mostly just indifference) but at least the forums are active when he's around

even if I don't feel like reading most of the posts he causes

nobody,this forums dead enough as it is

us56l I guess

in light of recent events i'm posting here to modify a couple of my answers

new ones:

Panic!

FabioCrostelli1

Asylum Escapee

So it appears that my forum posts have annoyed people significantly more than I thought. When Org's leadership disbanded, It was a huge betrayal to me. Shortly after, I was .... forcibly removed... from the Daly1992 account. Obviously this was a huge betrayal as well. So i took to the forums to let out my frustrations i suppose. My sense of loyalty has always been too strong in this game. I was still unable to flame my ex tribemates. So I trolled everyone on the forums. I never thought that I was legitimately angering so many, however. I tried to lace my posts with humor to defuse any ill will they contained. Later I was contacted by a member of the Daly account asking me to play again. I accepted, although i was not very enthusiastic at first. I grew to enjoy the world, and fighting Honor, however. I was doing rather well on my little front, and everything was going smoothly. I was wary of telling people where i was playing,however, as i didn't want to make trouble for anyone in Panic, or cause unnecessary tensions. I was not aware of Agency's ultimatum at this time. At this point I stopped flaming people, and stopped posting altogether for the most part.

I am ashamed of many of my post now. However, i also feel that many of them were misunderstood. But i cant take them back now.

So, to anyone who still has issues with me, I invite them to contact me either ingame or via skype. Hopefully they can be worked out. If not, while, thats life.

-Asylum.

DeletedUser

So it appears that my forum posts have annoyed people significantly more than I thought. When Org's leadership disbanded, It was a huge betrayal to me. Shortly after, I was .... forcibly removed... from the Daly1992 account. Obviously this was a huge betrayal as well. So i took to the forums to let out my frustrations i suppose. My sense of loyalty has always been too strong in this game. I was still unable to flame my ex tribemates. So I trolled everyone on the forums. I never thought that I was legitimately angering so many, however. I tried to lace my posts with humor to defuse any ill will they contained. Later I was contacted by a member of the Daly account asking me to play again. I accepted, although i was not very enthusiastic at first. I grew to enjoy the world, and fighting Honor, however. I was doing rather well on my little front, and everything was going smoothly. I was wary of telling people where i was playing,however, as i didn't want to make trouble for anyone in Panic, or cause unnecessary tensions. I was not aware of Agency's ultimatum at this time. At this point I stopped flaming people, and stopped posting altogether for the most part.

I am ashamed of many of my post now. However, i also feel that many of them were misunderstood. But i cant take them back now.

So, to anyone who still has issues with me, I invite them to contact me either ingame or via skype. Hopefully they can be worked out. If not, while, thats life.

-Asylum.

This I can respect. I will actually remember the fun of trolling you on Rate The Player more than irritation with your posts, but others will not share my opinion. You just played a bad hand by angering a small rim tribe that would eventually be your undoing. Small things matter in the end, as it turns out :)

Repinski

This I can respect. I will actually remember the fun of trolling you on Rate The Player more than irritation with your posts, but others will not share my opinion. You just played a bad hand by angering a small rim tribe that would eventually be your undoing. Small things matter in the end, as it turns out :)

^ What this noob said. Couldn't put it better myself but I'm one of the ones who refused to be in a tribe with you due to your actions throughout the world. Maybe on a new world, but on this one, your actions I simply can't forgive.

DeletedUser107808

Asylum, wtf is taking you so long to take off the invitation filter so you can join us ???

Asylum Escapee

Well, I suppose my posts were so horrendous that some ex Agency cant forgive me. They've threatened to delete their accounts if i'm invited. Youd think I posted a video of me beating baby seals while shouting homophobic slurs. Well, I cba to play this world tribeless. The original player is getting back so hopefully said players wont hold my posts against him. Im pretty much done with TW at this point. Almost nobody here has a sense of humor. When I didnt post the forums were as silent as wind chimes on the moon. Sorry for trying to keep them alive and provide comedic relief I guess. I thought I could prove myself ingame, but the hours I put in removing honor from my K and the 130 caps and millions of OD werent enough. Im not angry at anyone. Im just sad that this is what it has come to. Props to rep for standing up and showing himself. The other guys remain hidden. You cant fight a battle vs invisible enemies.

The Daly account has dropped in rank recently, due to me cba to play much. Hopefully the new owner can make it into Meow, shame if all my hard work went to waste. And just in case Honor thinks about recruiting this account, no. I wont let that happen. Ill check back to see if those players decide to give me a chance to prove myself, but otherwise Im gone. This is too depressing for me to stay and play tribeless.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Props to rep for standing up and showing himself. The other guys remain hidden. You cant fight a battle vs invisible enemies.

Unfortunately for you, it's nobody's responsibility to try and talk to you to resolve issues they have with you based on the way you've conducted yourself on this forum, particularly in regards to Agency.

You had ample opportunity to fix the issues you created for yourself when you joined the Daly account. You left attempting that until you found out that if you didn't, you weren't going to ever be allowed to win this world with us. Which comes across purely as a self-interest aim, not one which is actually genuine.

Props to you for your loyalty to Org. You simply shouldn't have targeted Agency with abuse.

@Lil (whichever thread you posted on):

We won W52 due to an allied merge during big wars. And yet you didn't take the same attitude of our world win there. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think :icon_neutral:

Asylum Escapee

I assuming it was my post org disbanding rampage that everyone had issues with. My posts while In Org were to annoy agency, and make them declare war on us, at which point Panic was assumed to join in. I did a good job of it i guess. I never knew about the bad relations between Org and Panic. Wish someone had told me.

I would have tried to fix the issues before now, but to be honest I didnt know there were any. You cant fix what you dont know about. Most of the guys who refuse to play with me dont really post on the forums, im assuming. I didnt mean to imply that they are cowards for not identifying themselves. Just giving props to the guy who did.

I decided to just focus on doing my best ingame. Guess that wasnt enough.

DeletedUser

I assuming it was my post org disbanding rampage that everyone had issues with. My posts while In Org were to annoy agency, and make them declare war on us, at which point Panic was assumed to join in. I did a good job of it i guess. I never knew about the bad relations between Org and Panic. Wish someone had told me.
You did such a good job and made Org declare on Agency :icon_wink:

Asylum Escapee

You did such a good job and made Org declare on Agency :icon_wink:

well, you would have if we didnt :p

anyways it doesnt change the fact that i certainly spoiled relations between the two tribes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well, you would have if we didnt :p

anyways it doesnt change the fact that i certainly spoiled relations between the two tribes

Relations between Agency and Org were dead the second Org found out who was the founder. The fact that I was asked to join Org before W62 opened and I shot it down in quite a brutal way (I believe my comment to Sam was almost word for word "I won't ever play for a tribe whose dukes got permanently banned for botting on another world, and I can't believe you would ever play alongside that type of scum") kinda ensured that relations were never going to be in place.

You merely ensured that others in Agency had a good reason to dislike Org too :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@Lil (whichever thread you posted on):

We won W52 due to an allied merge during big wars. And yet you didn't take the same attitude of our world win there. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think :icon_neutral:

Not knocking that it is an allied win...

Just interesting to me that it would happen on fast world settings where the end game criteria is 60% for one tribe, that holds for three months. Those settings do lend itself to something other than an allied win... even so fair enough both tribes get along and obviously work together well.

But the merge of Agency and Panic mean that it reaches the 60% and so there is three mths left. Still two active tribes wanting to fight, one doing particularly well under the circumstances and holding their own. So why choose to merge now?

@ Aslyum feel a bit for you, never thought your posts were any worse than what was directed at you. But really you can't flame another tribe that way and then expect to be able to join them.