Withdraw support by player's name or village cords.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm constantly supporting people and always have a lot of troops out of my villages and at some times am supporting 5-6 people at a time. And then when I have to withdraw them I have to find all them by checking the boxes and often I mis some. I thought that it would be easier to just be able to type the players name and click withdraw.

Also sometimes I support 3 barb villages each from like 20 villages and then sometimes I have to withdraw from 1 of the villages and takes a while from the Troop/support page so I just go to the village page and it still take a bit so maybe we could add a withdraw all support from village button on the village page.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm constantly supporting people and always have a lot of troops out of my villages and at some times am supporting 5-6 people at a time. And then when I have to withdraw them I have to find all them by checking the boxes and often I mis some. I thought that it would be easier to just be able to type the players name and click withdraw.

Also sometimes I support 3 barb villages each from like 20 villages and then sometimes I have to withdraw from 1 of the villages and takes a while from the Troop/support page so I just go to the village page and it still take a bit so maybe we could add a withdraw all support from village button on the village page.

I made a script for this a while ago, you might be able to use this in the meantime